DiabetesOutlet.com - Every new account a donation in made to American Diabetes Association

Diabetes Outlet

Guest
Diabetes Outlet

For every new account created, MedFAST Diabetes Outlet (http://www.diabetesoutlet.com) will donate
to the American Diabetes Association to help fight Diabetes.

Our Diabetes Supply division has Trained Consultants that work hard for you. From the time of your
initial contact, the same consultant will handle your account. They get to know you and will
document any special requests or needs you may have. Your consultant will even schedule a follow-up
call to remind you when its time for your next refill.

Med-Fast handles all the paperwork. You no longer have to fill out tedious paperwork. Med- Fast
obtains the prescription from your doctor and verifies your insurance coverage and billing
procedures. Med-Fast handles all the claim filings so there are no up-front expenses or waiting for
reimbursement. You will be informed of any forms required to complete the billing process. For
example, if you have Medicare we are required by law to have a signed form from you indicating you
permit us to bill Medicare on your behalf.

Your supplies will be shipped directly to your door Free of Charge. This includes any prescriptions
or over-the-counter products you may need. Why drive to your pharmacy…enjoy the convenience of
having your products delivered directly to your door.

Please take a moment to check our a great selection of Diabetic Supplies, Test Strips, Blood Glucose
Monitors, and other supplies at http://www.diabetesoutlet.com

You don't seem to have many products.
t2_lurking geabbottATabbottandabbottDOTcom Do not mail to t2_lurking (auto-delete)
============================
"Off with her head!' the Queen shouted at the top of her voice. "Who cares for you?' said Alice,
"You're nothing but a pack of pixels"!
New to Diabetes? Go to: http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org

"Diabetes Outlet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Diabetes Outlet
>
> For every new account created, MedFAST Diabetes Outlet (http://www.diabetesoutlet.com) will donate
> to the American Diabetes Association to help fight Diabetes.
>
> Our Diabetes Supply division has Trained Consultants that work hard for you. From the time of your
> initial contact, the same consultant will handle your account. They get to know you and will
> document any special requests or needs you may have. Your consultant will even schedule a follow-
> up call to remind you when its time for your next refill.
>
> Med-Fast handles all the paperwork. You no longer have to fill out tedious paperwork. Med- Fast
> obtains the prescription from your doctor and verifies your insurance coverage and billing
> procedures. Med-Fast handles all the claim filings so there are no up-front expenses or waiting
> for reimbursement. You will be informed of any forms required to complete the billing process. For
> example, if you have Medicare we are required by law to have a signed form from you indicating you
> permit us to bill Medicare on your behalf.
>
> Your supplies will be shipped directly to your door Free of Charge. This includes any
> prescriptions or over-the-counter products you may need. Why drive to your pharmacy.enjoy the
> convenience of having your products delivered directly to your door.
>
> Please take a moment to check our a great selection of Diabetic Supplies, Test Strips, Blood
> Glucose Monitors, and other supplies at http://www.diabetesoutlet.com

Better deals are had... From many other sources. Don't buy from spammers.

--
I hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email address. Remove the string "HatesSpam" from this
email address before you use it: [email protected]

Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a blood-sucking parasite? http://tinyurl.com/7wxk

cc'd by email

Anyone who posts messages in violation of the group charter is clearly to be avoided.

When reporting this crook, include all headers, and also complain to [email protected]

Diabetes Outlet wrote:
> Diabetes Outlet
>
> For every new account created, MedFAST Diabetes Outlet (http://www.diabetesoutlet.com) will donate
> to the American Diabetes Association to help fight Diabetes.
>
> Our Diabetes Supply division has Trained Consultants that work hard for you. From the time of your
> initial contact, the same consultant will handle your account. They get to know you and will
> document any special requests or needs you may have. Your consultant will even schedule a follow-
> up call to remind you when its time for your next refill.
>
> Med-Fast handles all the paperwork. You no longer have to fill out tedious paperwork. Med- Fast
> obtains the prescription from your doctor and verifies your insurance coverage and billing
> procedures. Med-Fast handles all the claim filings so there are no up-front expenses or waiting
> for reimbursement. You will be informed of any forms required to complete the billing process. For
> example, if you have Medicare we are required by law to have a signed form from you indicating you
> permit us to bill Medicare on your behalf.
>
> Your supplies will be shipped directly to your door Free of Charge. This includes any
> prescriptions or over-the-counter products you may need. Why drive to your pharmacy…enjoy the
> convenience of having your products delivered directly to your door.
>
> Please take a moment to check our a great selection of Diabetic Supplies, Test Strips, Blood
> Glucose Monitors, and other supplies at http://www.diabetesoutlet.com