Diadora shoe feedback

Meccanico Di Bi

Guest
Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

"Meccanico di Bici" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and
whatdayathink?
> --Jim

My wife uses a pair of Diadora Trivex and is happy with them. They look great in black.

Graham

I have a pair of Diadora Euros that fit like a glove and are reasonably light and stiff... I like
them. But.......... What is more important than our opinions is how they fit... if the last is the
wrong shape for your wife's foot, then it won't matter how much we like them. Aside from a fit issue
that can be solved with a footbed (custom insole), nothing works better than a visit to your fav LBS
(the one with the best shoe-fitter in town, the one all the cyclists go to) on a quiet day. Good
luck. Keith.

* *
* "The knack lies in learning to throw yourself *
* -at the ground and miss" *
* D. Adams. *
* * *------------------------
-------------------------*
"Meccanico di Bici" <mecca-
[email protected]> wrote
in message news:24d03f55.0-
302062031.175c3ddf@posting-
.google.com...
> Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and
whatdayathink?
> --Jim

I wear Diadora Voyager shoes most of the time on the road - I just had to replace a pair. I wear
Diadora Piccante shoes on the trail. Main reason I use them is they fit my size 48 feet well, but
that is not true of all Diadora models that I've checked out. Everybody has to check shoe fit for
themselves.

Bob

Meccanico di Bici wrote:
> Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

Meccanico di Bici <[email protected]> wrote:
> Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink?

I bought a pair (Ergos?) a few years ago and wasn't impressed with the quality. Their size 47 seemed
small. Oh, and they were made in Bulgaria! I sent them back, and bought a pair of Sidi Mega Genius
also in size 47. Molto bene!

Art Harris

Jim:

I have Diadora's (carbon sole, forget the model) that I have ridden for the last three years. Very
nice shoes (at $190 retail they damn well better be). My feet are a bit wider than average and I
find them very comfortable. The only issue over the last three years has been some stitching that
has pulled out of some velcro, which my local cobbler patched up for free (gonna go back to him!).

App

[email protected] (Meccanico di Bici) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

[email protected] (Meccanico di Bici) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Anybody out there using Diadora cycling shoes? If so, which model and whatdayathink? --Jim

I have been wearing Diadora Elites for a few years and have found them to be the only shoes that
don't make me feel cramped. I'm a cheap SOB and just bought another pair for $40. I like 'em a lot.

**** Durbin

-Keith, Thanks for the info. I'm not shopping for shoes for myself, just looking to get general
happy/not happy quality feedback as the little shop I work at is debating a new shoe line to carry.
Diadora seem well built and priced well compared to some others. Glad to hear most people who
replied liked them. Cheers. --Jim