Diadora Veloce EV04

Billy Andrews

Guest
Hi, can anyone give me their opinion of Diadora Veloce EV04 shoes?

Thanks,
Billy

On Sep 3, 6:12 am, "Billy Andrews" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, can anyone give me their opinion of Diadora Veloce EV04 shoes?
>
> Thanks,
> Billy

Yep, have a pair and like 'em. Well made, 'honest' sizing, good shoes.

On Sep 3, 7:12 am, "Billy Andrews" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, can anyone give me their opinion of Diadora Veloce EV04 shoes?

Do you like the fit? The closure system? The rigidity? Go for it.

I had a couple pairs of Diadoras back in the slot cleat days. Always
true to size, and super quality. These days I usually use some cheapo
Exustar mtb shoes that are walkable--the important thing being that
they fit great, regardless of price.