Dialogue about Satan.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 18, 2006.

  1. Is Satan good and kind? I heard he serves the homeless people meals at
    the shelter several nights a week, drives for Meals On Wheels twice a
    week, and he even recycles! Nobody ever hated him enough to nail HIM
    to a cross. So wuzzup wit the bad rep he's got?
    The new testament now recognizes Satan was Jesus friend and confidant.
    Not the betrayer he's been portrayed as through the ages.
    So what have we learned here today? One thing is that Satan is good,
    not evil. Another is he has been given a bad rep in a mistaken belief
    he betrayed Jesus. We now know that Satan is the everlasting good in
    men, and we all need to worship him. Get on your knees, and <zip>

    Tags:

  2. Pete

    Pete Guest

    <[email protected]> schreef:

    > Is Satan good and kind? I heard he serves the homeless people meals at
    > the shelter several nights a week, drives for Meals On Wheels twice a
    > week, and he even recycles! Nobody ever hated him enough to nail HIM
    > to a cross. So wuzzup wit the bad rep he's got?
    > The new testament now recognizes Satan was Jesus friend and confidant.
    > Not the betrayer he's been portrayed as through the ages.
    > So what have we learned here today? One thing is that Satan is good,
    > not evil. Another is he has been given a bad rep in a mistaken belief
    > he betrayed Jesus. We now know that Satan is the everlasting good in
    > men, and we all need to worship him. Get on your knees, and <zip>

    Lose some weight?

    ----
    Pete

  3. On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:24:34 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Lose some weight?

    Depends, what are the calories in spunk?

  4. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    Not much, ,judging from Curt Janus physique

  5. Tim Jones

    Tim Jones Guest

    So did Satan use AAS to get so big?? I wonder what routine he uses for
    getting cut up??

  6. John

    John Guest