Dialogue about Satan.

Is Satan good and kind? I heard he serves the homeless people meals at
the shelter several nights a week, drives for Meals On Wheels twice a
week, and he even recycles! Nobody ever hated him enough to nail HIM
to a cross. So wuzzup wit the bad rep he's got?
The new testament now recognizes Satan was Jesus friend and confidant.
Not the betrayer he's been portrayed as through the ages.
So what have we learned here today? One thing is that Satan is good,
not evil. Another is he has been given a bad rep in a mistaken belief
he betrayed Jesus. We now know that Satan is the everlasting good in
men, and we all need to worship him. Get on your knees, and <zip>

<[email protected]> schreef:

> Is Satan good and kind? I heard he serves the homeless people meals at
> the shelter several nights a week, drives for Meals On Wheels twice a
> week, and he even recycles! Nobody ever hated him enough to nail HIM
> to a cross. So wuzzup wit the bad rep he's got?
> The new testament now recognizes Satan was Jesus friend and confidant.
> Not the betrayer he's been portrayed as through the ages.
> So what have we learned here today? One thing is that Satan is good,
> not evil. Another is he has been given a bad rep in a mistaken belief
> he betrayed Jesus. We now know that Satan is the everlasting good in
> men, and we all need to worship him. Get on your knees, and <zip>

Lose some weight?

----
Pete

So did Satan use AAS to get so big?? I wonder what routine he uses for
getting cut up??