Dick Eastman answers Bicyclerights questions of Mr. Abraham H. Foxman, National Director of the An

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by Gunther, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. Gunther

    Gunther Guest

    "senhor san" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Richard P. ("Dick") Eastman answers statements of Mr. Abraham H. Foxman,
    > National Director of the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, which
    > Eastman believes are misrepresentations of findings that are purely
    > evidence driven, the evidence yielding conclusive refutation of the
    > government-and-mass-media-promoted account of a Boeing 757, AA Flight 77,
    > crashing into the west wall the Pentagon on the morning of September 11,
    > 2001. It is in these unshakable findings that conclusions of a Zionist
    > rather than an Arab provenance of the mass-murder attacks is found.
    >

    > Mr. Foxman in his remarks does not even hit at the existence of this
    > evidence, or that the rapidly spread conclusion that Wolfowitz, Perle,
    > Rumsfeld, Feith, Kissinger and that that implication itself implies a
    > "neoconservative," a Zionist and an Anglo-American merchant banking
    > involvement in the planning and execution of this mass-murder crime -- a
    > conclusion that is corroborated by examination of the questions, "who

    really
    > gains" and "who really looses." Remember, from the first hoursPentagon who
    > from the first moments from the very first hours following the crash, Mr.
    > Kissinger, Mr. Wolfowitz and Mr. Rumsfeld were putting out the story of

    the
    > crashed jetliner that they knew had to be false, and claimed to know that
    > Arabs were responsible at the same time they claimed that the attack was
    > totally unexpected.
    >
    > It is not spontaneous generation of rumor or born of the congenital

    hatred
    > of "skinheads" that prompts these charges against the Pentagon Zionists

    and
    > those yet more powerful those responsible for securing the former with
    > powers of governance and the formation of policy.
    >
    > First read what Mr. Foxman's position, then the line-by-line response.
    >
    > Richard P. Eastman M.S., M.A.

    > ----
    >

    > What Mr. Foxman is contending:
    >
    > ADL report: Unraveling Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy Theories (.pdf -

    1.2MB
    > requires Acrobat Reader )
    >

    > New York, NY, September 2, 2003: Two years after the horrific 9/11

    attacks
    > on America, hateful conspiracy theories claiming the attacks were

    actually
    > carried about by Israelis and Jews continue to gather force around the
    > world, causing dangerous new mutations of global anti-Semitism.
    >
    > The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), concerned at how such rumors continue

    > find acceptance despite two years of intensive efforts by watchdog groups
    > and democratic governments to combat them, today issued a report

    coinciding
    > with the second anniversary of the attacks, documenting the continuing
    > spread of 9/11 conspiracy theories and the potential for this "Big Lie"

    > rationalize and fuel global anti-Semitism.
    >
    > According to the League's report, Unraveling Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy
    > Theories, the canard of Jewish or Israeli involvement in 9/11 has gained
    > widespread acceptance in the Arab and Muslim world, parts of Europe and

    even
    > in the United States.
    >
    > "The 9/11 attacks have fueled an entire new genre of anti-Semitic

    conspiracy
    > theories leading to an environment where rumors about Jews are finding
    > acceptance in the mainstream," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National
    > Director. "As we gather to commemorate the second anniversary of the

    9/11
    > attacks, the Big Lie shows no signs of diminishing. In fact, it is

    finding
    > new acceptance every day. That is not just disturbing, but tragic,

    because
    > we cannot win the war against terrorism without first winning over the
    > hearts and minds of people in the Arab World who accept anti-Semitic 9/11
    > conspiracies as fact. What's really needed is a concerted effort by
    > democratic nations to reject anti-Jewish conspiracies."
    >
    > Unraveling Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy Theories documents how anti-

    Semitic
    > conspiracy theories about the attacks on the World Trade Center and the
    > Pentagon spread around the world with lightening speed, ushered along

    with
    > the help of global electronic communications, especially the Internet and
    > satellite television.
    >
    > According to ADL, the rumors, while finding expression in the media,
    > speeches and in public statements, have also brought together a disparate
    > group of Jew-haters who are using the Big Lie to fuel anti- Semitism.
    >
    > "Never in the history of the Jewish people has one terrible lie about
    > 'Jewish control' spread so quickly and with such power, captivating not
    > only those on the extreme fringe but the educated elite, particularly in
    > the Muslim and Arab word," said Mr. Foxman. "The Big Lie has been

    repeated
    > by imams, the press and government officials in the Arab world, and is
    > contributing to disturbing and dangerous mutations in global
    > anti-Semitism."
    >
    > The League's report documents the spread of the Big Lie from the first
    > whisperings of blame against Jews in the immediate aftermath of the
    > attacks, to more recent manifestations and permutations. Among the ADL's
    > conclusions:
    >
    > The Big Lie has united American far-right extremists and white
    > supremacists and elements within the Arab and Muslim world that are
    > exchanging and repeating information, ideas and conspiracy theories.
    >
    > The 9/11 conspiracy theories are essentially updated versions of

    classical
    > anti-Semitic canards, claming that Jews are inherently evil and intent on
    > manipulating and controlling world events to their own benefit. It is
    > essentially a modern manifestation of the anti- Semitic, "Protocols of the
    > Elders of Zion," the infamous 19th century Russian forgery that purported
    > to map out a Jewish conspiracy for world domination.
    >
    > September 11 conspiracies have spawned an entire industry that includes
    > anti-Semitic books, pamphlets, videotapes, Web sites and speakers.
    >
    > 9/11 conspiracies have laid the foundation for the proliferation of

    similar
    > conspiracy theories about other global disasters. For example, some
    > conspiracy theorists claim Israel was complicit in the destruction of

    Space
    > Shuttle Columbia and suggest that shuttle astronaut Col. Ilan Ramon was
    > actually a "spy" for Israel. Others blame Jews and Israelis for

    "pushing"
    > the U.S. into war against Saddam Hussein.
    >
    > The accusation that Jews plotted the attacks has fueled more traditional
    > canards about Jews, including those claiming that Jews have a "master

    plan"
    > for world domination, and that Jews use the blood of non-Jews to make
    > holiday breads and pastries (blood libel).
    >
    > The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading
    > organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that
    > counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry
    >
    > =========
    >
    > Richard P. Eastman replies to the above statements of Mr. Abraham H.

    Foxman:

    > AHF: Two years after the horrific 9/11 attacks on America, hateful
    > conspiracy theories claiming the attacks were actually carried about by
    > Israelis and Jews continue to gather force around the world, causing
    > dangerous new mutations of global anti-Semitism.
    >
    > RPE: Theories, of whatever kind, cannot, of themselves, be hateful. It

    is
    > the men who present theories who may or may not be motivated by a personal
    > experience that also generates emotional responding often characterized

    as
    > hatred. But of course, if some "ax to grind" is the real motivation

    behind
    > the promulgation of "a theory," then it isn't a theory at all, it is a
    > slander, a concocted story that is not really an honest attempt to

    interpret
    > events.
    >
    > The question then becomes, is it data-based interpretations and

    explanations
    > that are circulating around the world, or merely propagandistic slanders
    > rather than honest attempts to reconstruct events from the known facts?
    >
    > I have presented evidence and conclusions that point inescapably to a

    group
    > of men in the Pentagon who share a Zionist intellectual orientation, an
    > Israel-first foreign policy stance, and personal ties to the great

    merchant
    > banking families of Wall Street and London (e.g., Kissinger to the
    > Rockefellers; Perle to the Rothschilds etc.), that tie them to each other,
    > so that if a Boeing 757 did not crash at the Pentagon and each of them
    > immediately were spreading the story that one did, that, most reasonably,
    > they must have been involved in the planning of the false-flag inside-job
    > mass-murder frame-up.
    >

    > AHF: The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), concerned at how such rumors
    > continue to find acceptance despite two years of intensive efforts by
    > watchdog groups and democratic governments to combat them, today issued a
    > report coinciding with the second anniversary of the attacks, documenting
    > the continuing spread of 9/11 conspiracy theories and the potential for
    > this "Big Lie" to rationalize and fuel global anti-Semitism.
    >

    > RPE: There are indeed rumors about 911 and many of them doubtless
    > originating and spreading through the efforts of people who are implacably
    > against Jews -- if I may inject that sterotype, never having met anyone
    > that I though capapble of such a harmful-to-everyone calumny.
    >
    > But is what "watchdog groups" done to "combat" rumors also the same thing
    > that "watchdog groups" are doing to people examining only the universally
    > established evidence (all available photos taken by various witnesses, all
    > known accounts by on-the-scene witness, subsequent interviews with those
    > witnesses, vacinity maps, engineering data on aircraft, structural reports
    > by civil engineers on the damage to the building, and known properties of
    > the materials involved, combined with the physics of the event -- because
    > the fact is that never has any watchdog group ever undertaken to take the
    > findings of this kind of researcher and answer them in a scientific way.
    > Rather the "watchdogs" have lurked on the internet and then intervened

    with
    > the most vulgar attacks on people bringing their compiled evidence to the
    > internet for discussion. How many times were honest men who had hunted

    out
    > the facts and made honest attempts to interpret them honestly been

    subjected
    > to ADL-allied "watchdogs" who attempt to crowd out the investigator with
    > "freeping," with obscene name calling, misrepresentation, insincere
    > pseudo-answers -- in short with "COINTELPRO" -- which is all that these
    > watchdogs really know, all that they really do.
    >
    > In short, neither the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith nor the
    > watchdogs (which may or may not be ADL supported or guided) have shown any
    > concern that 911 was never investigated as a crime -- that within a few
    > hours after the attack, Mr. Kissinger and Mr. Wolfowitz had solved the

    case
    > and, in fact, photos of the "actual hijackers" were being circulated,
    > effectively tamping down public desire for an investigation. Yet, today

    it
    > is well known that most of the hijackers named are people still alive and
    > not at all connected with the attacks.
    >
    > Mr. Foxman does not mention the Israelis who photographed the collapse of
    > the towers, laughing and jumping with glee as they did so, men one of whom
    > when later interviewed on Israeli radio stated that the group had gone to
    > New York to photograph the event.
    >
    > Nor is there acknowledgement or interest that that 97 Israeli nationals
    > were working at Dulles International, where Flight 77 originated, and at
    > Reagan National, one mile from the Pentagon,where, as evidence presented
    > below establishes, the Boeing 757 that overflew the Pentagon at the moment
    > of the crash of the actual killer jet shortly afterwards landed at Reagan

    or
    > regained higher altitude disguised as a plane that had come in too short

    and
    > had to make another approach etc. Each of these Israelis had, illegally,

    top
    > security passes that gave them access to all parts of the airport,
    > ticketing, security, baggage, the towers, take off and landing. And why

    did
    > Donald Rumsfled simply deport these people in such highly suspicious
    > circumstance, given the treatment accorded to Moslems in sending them to
    > Guantanamo. This is not of interest to Mr. Foxman. According to Mr.
    > Foxman, everything is just rumor born of hate.
    >
    > But is Mr. Foxman being just in leveling this accusation at those who

    have
    > concluded from evidence that Zionist and Israelis were involved in 911.
    >
    > AHF: According to the League's report, Unraveling Anti-Semitic 9/11
    > Conspiracy Theories, the canard of Jewish or Israeli involvement in 9/11
    > has gained widespread acceptance in the Arab and Muslim world, parts of
    > Europe and even in the United States.
    >
    > RPE: A "canard" has gained acceptance, you say. Now by calling them a
    > canard you must mean that conclusions of Jewish or Israeli involvement are
    > either "unfounded" or by you somehow known for certain to be untrue -- I
    > assume you are not burdening your argument with merely an asserted

    statement