Did anyone hear Bob Roll when he thought the mike was dead....

.....on the replay last night just after Landis finished OLN must have
thought they were going to a commercial.Bob Roll thought the mike was
off and he was giddy over the ride Landis had.Some rider crashed about
the same time and went right over the handlebars and Roll let loose of
a word that might get ya in trouble on TeeVee.It was really funny to
hear those two guys.They seemed in awe of what they had just witnessed.

[email protected] wrote:
> ....on the replay last night just after Landis finished OLN must have
> thought they were going to a commercial.Bob Roll thought the mike was
> off and he was giddy over the ride Landis had.Some rider crashed about
> the same time and went right over the handlebars and Roll let loose of
> a word that might get ya in trouble on TeeVee.It was really funny to
> hear those two guys.They seemed in awe of what they had just witnessed.

I thought Roll's giddiness was weird.

I swear Roll did a "God Damn!" When an A2GR rider (Dessel?) ran off the
road and flipped on the descent from Joux-Plane. No Tivo, so couldn't
check.

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:12:09 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> ....on the replay last night just after Landis finished OLN must have
>> thought they were going to a commercial.Bob Roll thought the mike was
>> off and he was giddy over the ride Landis had.Some rider crashed about
>> the same time and went right over the handlebars and Roll let loose of
>> a word that might get ya in trouble on TeeVee.It was really funny to
>> hear those two guys.They seemed in awe of what they had just witnessed.
>>

>I thought Roll's giddiness was weird.
>
>I swear Roll did a "God Damn!" When an A2GR rider (Dessel?) ran off the
>road and flipped on the descent from Joux-Plane. No Tivo, so couldn't
>check.

He did. I heard it too and got a chuckle out of it.

Ron

check if you can the shot of Phil and Paul in their trailer at the
wrap-up.
Sherwen has on what can only be described as the goofiest smile I've
ever seen. He looked like Snoopy.

His eyes looked a little moist, too.

[email protected] wrote:
> ....on the replay last night just after Landis finished OLN must have
> thought they were going to a commercial.Bob Roll thought the mike was
> off and he was giddy over the ride Landis had.Some rider crashed about
> the same time and went right over the handlebars and Roll let loose of
> a word that might get ya in trouble on TeeVee.It was really funny to
> hear those two guys.They seemed in awe of what they had just witnessed.

On 21 Jul 2006 09:03:40 -0700, "eduardoSC" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>check if you can the shot of Phil and Paul in their trailer at the
>wrap-up.
>Sherwen has on what can only be described as the goofiest smile I've
>ever seen. He looked like Snoopy.
>
>His eyes looked a little moist, too.

Got a link ?

>[email protected] wrote:
>> ....on the replay last night just after Landis finished OLN must have
>> thought they were going to a commercial.Bob Roll thought the mike was
>> off and he was giddy over the ride Landis had.Some rider crashed about
>> the same time and went right over the handlebars and Roll let loose of
>> a word that might get ya in trouble on TeeVee.It was really funny to
>> hear those two guys.They seemed in awe of what they had just witnessed.

can't find one. &#!@. OLN has video archives but I can't play them
at work to see if one of these is it:

http://tinyurl.com/ansuh

It was at the conclusion of the live broadcast yesterday...and now that
I think about I don't remember seeing it in the evening broadcast.
This stage was worth watching twice!
Well, three times actually..

RonSonic wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:12:09 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >[email protected] wrote:
> >> ....on the replay last night just after Landis finished OLN must have
> >> thought they were going to a commercial.Bob Roll thought the mike was
> >> off and he was giddy over the ride Landis had.Some rider crashed about
> >> the same time and went right over the handlebars and Roll let loose of
> >> a word that might get ya in trouble on TeeVee.It was really funny to
> >> hear those two guys.They seemed in awe of what they had just witnessed.
> >>

> >I thought Roll's giddiness was weird.
> >
> >I swear Roll did a "God Damn!" When an A2GR rider (Dessel?) ran off the
> >road and flipped on the descent from Joux-Plane. No Tivo, so couldn't
> >check.

> He did. I heard it too and got a chuckle out of it.
>
> Ron

Thanks to Boll Roll's "God Damn" the people at Adelphia here in
Colorado Springs are forced to show the final two stages starting at
11:00pm so not to offend our ever-watchful
Focus on the Family cable viewers.
Dr. Dobson issued a press release stating that Bob Roll was probably
gay along with "Trout-Wig".......WTF was that laughing bit, sounded
like some school girl with Lafferty checking for virginity. When Bobke
isn't cussing on OLN, he is the president of a militant gay cycling
club in Durango according to Dr. Dobson.

Landis man will slay everyone on Saturday by............ 2:19 you read
it here first !

OMC

"OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> RonSonic wrote:

>> >I thought Roll's giddiness was weird.
>> >
>> >I swear Roll did a "God Damn!" When an A2GR rider (Dessel?) ran off the
>> >road and flipped on the descent from Joux-Plane. No Tivo, so couldn't
>> >check.

>> He did. I heard it too and got a chuckle out of it.
>>
>> Ron

> Thanks to Boll Roll's "God Damn" the people at Adelphia here in
> Colorado Springs are forced to show the final two stages starting at
> 11:00pm so not to offend our ever-watchful
> Focus on the Family cable viewers.
> Dr. Dobson issued a press release stating that Bob Roll was probably
> gay along with "Trout-Wig".......WTF was that laughing bit, sounded
> like some school girl with Lafferty checking for virginity. When Bobke
> isn't cussing on OLN, he is the president of a militant gay cycling
> club in Durango according to Dr. Dobson.
>
> Landis man will slay everyone on Saturday by............ 2:19 you read
> it here first !
>
> OMC

My understanding is that Haven is in fact a giggler.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> RonSonic wrote:

>>> He did. I heard it too and got a chuckle out of it.
>>>
>>> Ron

>> Thanks to Boll Roll's "God Damn" the people at Adelphia here in
>> Colorado Springs are forced to show the final two stages starting at
>> 11:00pm so not to offend our ever-watchful
>> Focus on the Family cable viewers.
>> Dr. Dobson issued a press release stating that Bob Roll was probably
>> gay along with "Trout-Wig".......WTF was that laughing bit, sounded
>> like some school girl with Lafferty checking for virginity. When Bobke
>> isn't cussing on OLN, he is the president of a militant gay cycling
>> club in Durango according to Dr. Dobson.
>>
>> Landis man will slay everyone on Saturday by............ 2:19 you read
>> it here first !
>>
>> OMC

> My understanding is that Haven is in fact a giggler.

Oh, I'll bet that's what all the girls tell you.

> My understanding is that Haven is in fact a giggler.

Brian, you obviously have too much time on your hand. You spend too much
time tracking your posts. Go out and contribute to your community.