Did anyone notice...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kenny, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?
    Prono?

    A Unibet-boy.

    Kenny

    Tags:

  2. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

    Weather permitting.

  3. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Kenny wrote:
    >> the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

    > Weather permitting.

    But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

  4. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    B. Lafferty wrote:
    > "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Kenny wrote:
    > >> the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

    > > Weather permitting.
    > >

    > But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

    let's keep it that way. I haven't seen a snowflake yet but it has been
    raining for 2 entire days now.

    Is somebody else out there who'll take a look at the start in Gent on
    saturday?

  5. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > B. Lafferty wrote:
    >> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> >
    >> > Weather permitting.
    >> >

    >> But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

    > let's keep it that way. I haven't seen a snowflake yet but it has been
    > raining for 2 entire days now.
    >
    > Is somebody else out there who'll take a look at the start in Gent on
    > saturday?

    Rain--Good
    Mud--Good
    Slippery Cobbles--Good