Did anyone see that chocolate milk commercial ?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John Wayne Huss, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    Yea I saw it thought it was a good laugh .My wife thought it was stupid.She don't bike to much .

    --
    J/O Trailblazer At large !!

  2. Mojo Deluxe

    Mojo Deluxe Guest

    > Phil the Squid says:
    >
    > >Divorce.
    >
    > Says the single male. ;-)

    It was the most feasible way for me to become single again.

  3. jhuskey

    jhuskey Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2003
    Messages:
    10,604
    My wife rides and we both think it is funny but stupid. Who drinks milk after a hard ride? Give me water. Beer don't travel that well on a bumpy ride.

  4. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:46:41 GMT, Jamie wrote:
    > Yea I saw it thought it was a good laugh .My wife thought it was stupid.She don't bike to much .

    My wife keeps asking me if its real. Looks like it to me, but they do some pretty fancy camera
    tricks these days.

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
    doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

  5. On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 at 19:41 GMT, jhuskey penned:
    > John Wayne Huss wrote:
    > > Anyone ?
    >
    > My wife rides and we both think it is funny but stupid. Who drinks milk after a hard ride? Give me
    > water. Beer don't travel that well on a bumpy ride.

    I haven't seen the ad, but I'm betting that if I drank milk after a hard ride, it would come right
    back up the same pipe it went down.

    --
    monique PLEASE don't CC me. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Whatever it takes, just don't
    CC me! I'm already subscribed!!

  6. Yes , I always thought it would be a good idea to carry a dairy beverage in my Camelbak to drink
    after I endo .

    Click here for Free Video!! http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

    "jhuskey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > John Wayne Huss wrote:
    > > Anyone ?
    >

    > My wife rides and we both think it is funny but stupid. Who drinks milk after a hard ride? Give me
    > water. Beer don't travel that well on a bumpy ride.

  7. jhuskey

    jhuskey Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2003
    Messages:
    10,604
    On second thought I would love to see that commecial re-shot with say a can of Fosters beer in the backpack. Now that would be funny.