Did anyone see that chocolate milk commercial ?

Yea I saw it thought it was a good laugh .My wife thought it was stupid.She don't bike to much .

--
J/O Trailblazer At large !!

Originally posted by John Wayne Huss
Anyone ?

My wife rides and we both think it is funny but stupid. Who drinks milk after a hard ride? Give me water. Beer don't travel that well on a bumpy ride.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:46:41 GMT, Jamie wrote:
> Yea I saw it thought it was a good laugh .My wife thought it was stupid.She don't bike to much .

My wife keeps asking me if its real. Looks like it to me, but they do some pretty fancy camera
tricks these days.

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 at 19:41 GMT, jhuskey penned:
> John Wayne Huss wrote:
> > Anyone ?
>
> My wife rides and we both think it is funny but stupid. Who drinks milk after a hard ride? Give me
> water. Beer don't travel that well on a bumpy ride.

I haven't seen the ad, but I'm betting that if I drank milk after a hard ride, it would come right
back up the same pipe it went down.

--
monique PLEASE don't CC me. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Whatever it takes, just don't
CC me! I'm already subscribed!!

Yes , I always thought it would be a good idea to carry a dairy beverage in my Camelbak to drink
after I endo .

Click here for Free Video!! http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

"jhuskey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> John Wayne Huss wrote:
> > Anyone ?
>

> My wife rides and we both think it is funny but stupid. Who drinks milk after a hard ride? Give me
> water. Beer don't travel that well on a bumpy ride.

Originally posted by John Wayne Huss
Yes , I always thought it would be a good idea to carry a dairy beverage in my Camelbak to drink
after I endo .

Click here for Free Video!! http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

"jhuskey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> John Wayne Huss wrote:
> > Anyone ?
>

> My wife rides and we both think it is funny but stupid. Who drinks milk after a hard ride? Give me
> water. Beer don't travel that well on a bumpy ride.

On second thought I would love to see that commecial re-shot with say a can of Fosters beer in the backpack. Now that would be funny.