Road Cycling · Public discussion

Did Discovery buy a Lemon?

Started by crit PRO · · Last activity · 4 posts · 605 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 August 2005
Last activity
26 August 2005
Original author
crit PRO
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
605
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Do I sell my LA shares now, while they still are near historic highs?
    Or do I hold them as they tumble in value faster than you can say
    Enron?

    crit PRO

  2. if you want to sell your LA stocks, i'll buy em.

    crit PRO said:

    Do I sell my LA shares now, while they still are near historic highs?
    Or do I hold them as they tumble in value faster than you can say
    Enron?

    crit PRO

  3. if you want to sell your LA stocks, i'll buy em.

    crit PRO said:

    Do I sell my LA shares now, while they still are near historic highs?
    Or do I hold them as they tumble in value faster than you can say
    Enron?

    crit PRO

  4. crit PRO said:

    Do I sell my LA shares now, while they still are near historic highs?
    Or do I hold them as they tumble in value faster than you can say
    Enron?

    What did you do with TH shares ?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.