Did dog cause Galvez to crash?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Urbancyclist, May 23, 2003.

  1. Urbancyclist

    Urbancyclist Guest

    Less than 200m to the last turn in the rain there was a dog in front of the oncoming Domini train
    and bunch sprint. A few seconds later there was a massive crash.

    Tags:

  2. The dog freaked out when he saw them coming He lost it while crossing the street........ Pissed in
    the rode while running across...... They slipped in the piss......

    On 5/23/03 8:18 PM, in article [email protected], "UrbanCyclist"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Less than 200m to the last turn in the rain there was a dog in front of the oncoming Domini train
    > and bunch sprint. A few seconds later there was a massive crash.

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Yes that sausage dog was pretty cool , just calmly watched 200 bikes ride past him & didn't attempt
    to chase one of them. All our family missed him except me , even had to point him out on the replay.
    news:BAF441CE.428F6%[email protected]...