Did dog cause Galvez to crash?

Status

Urbancyclist

Guest
Less than 200m to the last turn in the rain there was a dog in front of the oncoming Domini train
and bunch sprint. A few seconds later there was a massive crash.

The dog freaked out when he saw them coming He lost it while crossing the street........ ****** in
the rode while running across...... They slipped in the ****......

On 5/23/03 8:18 PM, in article [email protected], "UrbanCyclist"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Less than 200m to the last turn in the rain there was a dog in front of the oncoming Domini train
> and bunch sprint. A few seconds later there was a massive crash.

Steve

Guest
Yes that sausage dog was pretty cool , just calmly watched 200 bikes ride past him & didn't attempt
to chase one of them. All our family missed him except me , even had to point him out on the replay.
Not as good as the horse that hit Zabel though. <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BAF441CE.428F6%[email protected]...
> The dog freaked out when he saw them coming He lost it while crossing the street........ ****** in
> the rode while running across...... They slipped in the ****......
>

> On 5/23/03 8:18 PM, in article [email protected], "UrbanCyclist"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Less than 200m to the last turn in the rain there was a dog in front of the oncoming Domini
> > train and bunch sprint. A few seconds later there was a massive crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.