did good while at parents

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
    while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
    myself a treat when I went out with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
    second time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I said
    no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other things but
    I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last 10lbs that I
    have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at the end of May this yrs and I want to look good in
    my brides maid dress. So I am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the
    weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am giving myself that much time to
    lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't
    wait to get started. I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this. Anyway,
    just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet and will do that tomorrow so I
    will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and
    keep up the good work. And to those who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so
    many times that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many times that I mess
    up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to reach and I have a reason for getting
    there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good week and oh yah drink
    that water........

    angie

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Angie:

    It sounds like you did really well!! It also sounds like you have a good plan to lose the last 10
    lbs that you want to lose.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

    Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
    > I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
    > while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
    > myself a treat when I went out with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and
    > the second time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I
    > said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other
    > things but I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last
    > 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at the end of May this yrs and I want
    > to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until
    > May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am giving
    > myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all
    > worked out to, and can't wait to get started. I'm excited about this and I know that with your
    > help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet
    > and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads
    > to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to those who haven't lost don't give up.
    > I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no
    > matter how many times that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to
    > reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and
    > here's to a good week and oh yah drink that water........
    >
    > angie

  3. Wow, very impressive, Anglea - Congratulations. Elaine K

    Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

    > I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
    > while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
    > myself a treat when I went out with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and
    > the second time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I
    > said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other
    > things but I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last
    > 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at the end of May this yrs and I want
    > to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until
    > May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am giving
    > myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all
    > worked out to, and can't wait to get started. I'm excited about this and I know that with your
    > help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet
    > and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads
    > to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to those who haven't lost don't give up.
    > I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no
    > matter how many times that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to
    > reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and
    > here's to a good week and oh yah drink that water........
    >
    >angie

  4. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    > Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good week and oh yah drink that
    > water........

    It doesn't matter how many times you start. The number of times you've tried to lose weight in the
    past does not indicate success or failure next time. Once you've made the decision go for it, and
    stay OP and you will lose your last 10lbs.

    Good luck.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends and family.

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
    > while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
    > myself a treat when I went
    out
    > with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
    second
    > time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I said no.
    > All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other things but I
    > never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last 10lbs that I
    > have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
    the
    > end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over
    > tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to
    > lose and that is why I am giving myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh
    > tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
    started.
    > I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would
    > report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you
    > tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the
    > good work. And to
    those
    > who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and
    > I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
    times
    > that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to reach and I have a
    > reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good
    week
    > and oh yah drink that water........
    >
    > angie

  6. great work, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
    > while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
    > myself a treat when I went
    out
    > with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
    second
    > time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I said no.
    > All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other things but I
    > never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last 10lbs that I
    > have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
    the
    > end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over
    > tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to
    > lose and that is why I am giving myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh
    > tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
    started.
    > I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would
    > report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you
    > tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the
    > good work. And to
    those
    > who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and
    > I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
    times
    > that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to reach and I have a
    > reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good
    week
    > and oh yah drink that water........
    >
    > angie

  7. Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so good. I am following the
    Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it
    will help this time. I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at least. Also
    we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i waited until
    we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am going to try it out
    tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping that when i
    today. i will try my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the great
    encouragement all of you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone had a
    great weekend and here's to a great week at staying op thanks again

    angie
    152.5/130/125lbs/116lbs??????????? "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends and family.
    >
    > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > > I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I
    didn't
    > > exactly follow program while I was there. But I made some good choices
    on
    > > what I ate. And because I did well I allowed myself a treat when I went
    > out
    > > with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
    > second
    > > time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted
    mozzarella
    > > sticks and I said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was
    > > tempted by other things but I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious
    > > about this last 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
    > the
    > > end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So
    > > am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last
    > > 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am
    giving
    > > myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow.
    > > I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
    > started.
    > > I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
    > > Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
    myself
    > > yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then.
    > > Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
    > those
    > > who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
    times
    > > that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
    > times
    > > that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal
    > > reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend
    > > and here's to a good
    > week
    > > and oh yah drink that water........
    > >
    > > angie

  8. more good work, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
> [...]
    > > started.
    > > > I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
    > > > Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
    > myself
    > > > yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my
    start
    > > > weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
    > > those
    > > > who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
    > times
    > > > that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
    > > times
    > > > that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal
    > > > reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend
    good
    > > week
    > > > and oh yah drink that water........
    > > >
    > > > angie

  9. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats on staying on plan so far today. I'm doing well today too (of
    course it's only 7:35 am ;-) ) Hope you had strength with the donuts.

    Connie

    --

    Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> [...]
    >>> I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
    >>
    >>started.
    >>
    >>> I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
    >>> Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
    >>
    > myself
    >
    >>>yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then.
    >>>Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
    >>
    >>those
    >>
    >>>who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
    >>
    > times
    >
    >>>that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
    >>
    >>times
    >>
    >>>that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal

    >>>reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and

  10. i didn't end up going to work last night. had some stuff happen, got
    stressed out. had some lays chips and two not just one but two jo louise
    last night. but made up for it this morning and walked two miles and did 60
    crunches back op today
    angie
    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Congrats on staying on plan so far today. I'm doing well today too (of course it's only 7:35 am
    > ;-) ) Hope you had strength with the donuts.
    >
    > Connie
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
    >

    > Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
    > > Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so
    > > good. I am following the Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump
    > > start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it will help this time.
    > > I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at
    least.
    > > Also we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i
    > > waited until we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am
    > > going to
    try it
    > > out tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping
    > > that when i go back to work tonight that i make good choices and don't mess up the good day i
    > > have had so far today. i will
    try
    > > my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the great encouragement all of
    > > you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone had a great weekend and
    > > here's to a great week at
    staying op
    > > thanks again
    > >
    > > angie
    > > 152.5/130/125lbs/116lbs??????????? "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > >
    > >>Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends
    and
    > >>family.
    > >>
    > >>"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>news:p[email protected]...

    > > didn't

    > > on

    > >>out

    > >>second

    > > mozzarella

    > >>the

    > > giving

    > >>started.

    > > myself

    > >>those

    > > times

    > >>times

    > >>week

  11. sometimes I take my victories in the minute, Lee
    Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Congrats on staying on plan so far today. I'm doing well today too (of course it's only 7:35 am
    > ;-) ) Hope you had strength with the donuts.
    >
    > Connie
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
    >

    > Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
    > > Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so
    > > good. I am following the Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump
    > > start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it will help this time.
    > > I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at
    least.
    > > Also we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i
    > > waited until we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am
    > > going to
    try it
    > > out tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping
    > > that when i go back to work tonight that i make good choices and don't mess up the good day i
    > > have had so far today. i will
    try
    > > my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the great encouragement all of
    > > you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone had a great weekend and
    > > here's to a great week at
    staying op