did good while at parents

• Thread starter Anglea Woollcom
  • Start date

A

Anglea Woollcom

I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
myself a treat when I went out with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
second time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I said
no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other things but
I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last 10lbs that I
have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at the end of May this yrs and I want to look good in
my brides maid dress. So I am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the
weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am giving myself that much time to
lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't
wait to get started. I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this. Anyway,
just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet and will do that tomorrow so I
will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and
keep up the good work. And to those who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so
many times that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many times that I mess
up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to reach and I have a reason for getting
there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good week and oh yah drink
that water........

angie

Angie:

It sounds like you did really well!! It also sounds like you have a good plan to lose the last 10
lbs that you want to lose.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
> while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
> myself a treat when I went out with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and
> the second time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I
> said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other
> things but I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last
> 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at the end of May this yrs and I want
> to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until
> May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am giving
> myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all
> worked out to, and can't wait to get started. I'm excited about this and I know that with your
> help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet
> and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads
> to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to those who haven't lost don't give up.
> I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no
> matter how many times that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to
> reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and
> here's to a good week and oh yah drink that water........
>
> angie

Wow, very impressive, Anglea - Congratulations. Elaine K

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

> I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I didn't exactly follow program
> while I was there. But I made some good choices on what I ate. And because I did well I allowed
> myself a treat when I went out with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and
> the second time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I
> said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other
> things but I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last
> 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at the end of May this yrs and I want
> to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until
> May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am giving
> myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all
> worked out to, and can't wait to get started. I'm excited about this and I know that with your
> help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet
> and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads
> to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to those who haven't lost don't give up.
> I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no
> matter how many times that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to
> reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and
> here's to a good week and oh yah drink that water........
>
>angie
>
>

> Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good week and oh yah drink that
> water........

It doesn't matter how many times you start. The number of times you've tried to lose weight in the
past does not indicate success or failure next time. Once you've made the decision go for it, and
stay OP and you will lose your last 10lbs.

Good luck.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends and family.

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> myself a treat when I went
out
> with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
second
> time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I said no.
> All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other things but I
> never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last 10lbs that I
> have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
the
> end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over
> tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to
> lose and that is why I am giving myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh
> tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
started.
> I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would
> report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you
> tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the
> good work. And to
those
> who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and
> I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
times
> that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to reach and I have a
> reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good
week
> and oh yah drink that water........
>
> angie

great work, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> myself a treat when I went
out
> with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
second
> time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted mozzarella sticks and I said no.
> All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was tempted by other things but I
> never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious about this last 10lbs that I
> have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
the
> end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So I am starting over
> tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to
> lose and that is why I am giving myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh
> tomorrow. I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
started.
> I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this. Anyway, just thought I would
> report how I did. I haven't weighed myself yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you
> tomorrow what my start weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the
> good work. And to
those
> who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many times that it isn't funny and
> I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
times
> that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal to reach and I have a
> reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and here's to a good
week
> and oh yah drink that water........
>
> angie

Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so good. I am following the
Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it
will help this time. I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at least. Also
we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i waited until
we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am going to try it out
tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping that when i
go back to work tonight that i make good choices and don't mess up the good day i have had so far
today. i will try my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the great
encouragement all of you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone had a
great weekend and here's to a great week at staying op thanks again

angie
152.5/130/125lbs/116lbs??????????? "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Bk9Tb.43439$6O4.1263885@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends and family.
>
> "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I
didn't
> > exactly follow program while I was there. But I made some good choices
on
> > what I ate. And because I did well I allowed myself a treat when I went
> out
> > with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
> second
> > time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted
mozzarella
> > sticks and I said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was
> > tempted by other things but I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious
> > about this last 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
> the
> > end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So
I
> > am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last
> > 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am
giving
> > myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow.
> > I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
> started.
> > I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
> > Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
myself
> > yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then.
> > Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
> those
> > who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
times
> > that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
> times
> > that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal
to
> > reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend
> > and here's to a good
> week
> > and oh yah drink that water........
> >
> > angie
> >

more good work, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so
> good. I am following the Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump
> start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it will help this time.
> I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at
least.
> Also we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i waited
> until we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am going to try
it
> out tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping that
> when i go back to work tonight that i make good choices and don't mess up the good day i have had
> so far today. i will try my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the great
> encouragement all of you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone had a
> great weekend and here's to a great week at staying
op
> thanks again
>
> angie
> 152.5/130/125lbs/116lbs??????????? "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Bk9Tb.43439$6O4.1263885@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends
and
> > family.
> >
> > "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:p[email protected]...
> > > I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I
> didn't
> > > exactly follow program while I was there. But I made some good choices
> on
> > > what I ate. And because I did well I allowed myself a treat when I
went
> > out
> > > with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
> > second
> > > time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted
> mozzarella
> > > sticks and I said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was
> > > tempted by other things but
I
> > > never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious
about
> > > this last 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding
at
> > the
> > > end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress.
So
> I
> > > am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose
the
> > > weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am
> giving
> > > myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow.
> > > I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
> > started.
> > > I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
> > > Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
> myself
> > > yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my
start
> > > weight will be then. Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
> > those
> > > who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
> times
> > > that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
> > times
> > > that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal
> to
> > > reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend
> > > and here's to a
good
> > week
> > > and oh yah drink that water........
> > >
> > > angie
> > >
> > >
>

Congrats on staying on plan so far today. I'm doing well today too (of
course it's only 7:35 am ;-) ) Hope you had strength with the donuts.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so good. I am following the
> Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it
> will help this time. I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at least.
> Also we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i waited
> until we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am going to try
> it out tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping
> that when i go back to work tonight that i make good choices and don't mess up the good day i have
> had so far today. i will try my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the
> great encouragement all of you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone
> had a great weekend and here's to a great week at staying op thanks again
>
> angie
> 152.5/130/125lbs/116lbs??????????? "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Bk9Tb.43439$6O4.1263885@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>
>>Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends and family.
>>
>>"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:p[email protected]...
>>
>>>I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I
>>
> didn't
>
>>>exactly follow program while I was there. But I made some good choices
>>
> on
>
>>>what I ate. And because I did well I allowed myself a treat when I went
>>
>>out
>>
>>>with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
>>
>>second
>>
>>>time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted
>>
> mozzarella
>
>>>sticks and I said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was
>>>tempted by other things but I never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious
>>>about this last 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
>>
>>the
>>
>>>end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So
>>
> I
>
>>>am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose the weight. I know the last
>>>10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am
>>
> giving
>
>>> myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow.
>>> I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
>>
>>started.
>>
>>> I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
>>> Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
>>
> myself
>
>>>yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then.
>>>Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
>>
>>those
>>
>>>who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
>>
> times
>
>>>that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
>>
>>times
>>
>>>that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal
>>
> to
>
>>>reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend and
>>>here's to a good
>>
>>week
>>
>>>and oh yah drink that water........
>>>
>>>angie
>>>
>>>
>>

i didn't end up going to work last night. had some stuff happen, got
stressed out. had some lays chips and two not just one but two jo louise
last night. but made up for it this morning and walked two miles and did 60
crunches back op today
angie
"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
news:401E4470.3000608@nospam_primus.ca...
> Congrats on staying on plan so far today. I'm doing well today too (of course it's only 7:35 am
> ;-) ) Hope you had strength with the donuts.
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
>
>
> Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> > Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so
> > good. I am following the Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump
> > start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it will help this time.
> > I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at
least.
> > Also we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i
> > waited until we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am
> > going to
try it
> > out tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping
> > that when i go back to work tonight that i make good choices and don't mess up the good day i
> > have had so far today. i will
try
> > my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the great encouragement all of
> > you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone had a great weekend and
> > here's to a great week at
staying op
> > thanks again
> >
> > angie
> > 152.5/130/125lbs/116lbs??????????? "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Bk9Tb.43439$6O4.1263885@bgtnsc04-
> > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> >
> >>Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends
and
> >>family.
> >>
> >>"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:p[email protected]...
> >>
> >>>I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I
> >>
> > didn't
> >
> >>>exactly follow program while I was there. But I made some good choices
> >>
> > on
> >
> >>>what I ate. And because I did well I allowed myself a treat when I went
> >>
> >>out
> >>
> >>>with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
> >>
> >>second
> >>
> >>>time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted
> >>
> > mozzarella
> >
> >>>sticks and I said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was
> >>>tempted by other things but
I
> >>>never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious
about
> >>>this last 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
> >>
> >>the
> >>
> >>>end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So
> >>
> > I
> >
> >>>am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose
the
> >>>weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am
> >>
> > giving
> >
> >>> myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow.
> >>> I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
> >>
> >>started.
> >>
> >>> I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
> >>> Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
> >>
> > myself
> >
> >>>yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then.
> >>>Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
> >>
> >>those
> >>
> >>>who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
> >>
> > times
> >
> >>>that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
> >>
> >>times
> >>
> >>>that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal
> >>
> > to
> >
> >>>reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend
> >>>and here's to a good
> >>
> >>week
> >>
> >>>and oh yah drink that water........
> >>>
> >>>angie
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >

sometimes I take my victories in the minute, Lee
Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
news:401E4470.3000608@nospam_primus.ca...
> Congrats on staying on plan so far today. I'm doing well today too (of course it's only 7:35 am
> ;-) ) Hope you had strength with the donuts.
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
>
>
> Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> > Day 1 of starting over is today. And I am happy to report that so far so
> > good. I am following the Wendy Plan as it has helped in the past to jump
> > start the weight loss for me and am hoping that it will help this time.
> > I managed to get my exercise in today, not a whole lot but some at
least.
> > Also we went out this afternoon and instead of getting something to eat while we were out i
> > waited until we got home to eat. i got a vegetable steamer from my mom this weekend and am
> > going to
try it
> > out tonight when i make dinner. i already have my dinner planned out for tonight. i'm hoping
> > that when i go back to work tonight that i make good choices and don't mess up the good day i
> > have had so far today. i will
try
> > my hardest to resist those donuts and not have any, thanks for the great encouragement all of
> > you. it will defenitly help me over the next few months. hope everyone had a great weekend and
> > here's to a great week at
staying op
> > thanks again
> >
> > angie
> > 152.5/130/125lbs/116lbs??????????? "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Bk9Tb.43439$6O4.1263885@bgtnsc04-
> > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> >
> >>Great job. I always find it hard to stay OP when I am visiting friends
and
> >>family.
> >>
> >>"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:p[email protected]...
> >>
> >>>I went to visit my parents for a few days and I did fairly well. I
> >>
> > didn't
> >
> >>>exactly follow program while I was there. But I made some good choices
> >>
> > on
> >
> >>>what I ate. And because I did well I allowed myself a treat when I went
> >>
> >>out
> >>
> >>>with my best friend and her future husband. We went out twice and the
> >>
> >>second
> >>
> >>>time I impressed myself. My friend Trevor asked me if I wanted
> >>
> > mozzarella
> >
> >>>sticks and I said no. All I had was my diet coke. And at that I had one glass of it. I was
> >>>tempted by other things but
I
> >>>never gave in and now that I am back home it's time to get serious
about
> >>>this last 10lbs that I have to lose. I am in my best friends wedding at
> >>
> >>the
> >>
> >>>end of May this yrs and I want to look good in my brides maid dress. So
> >>
> > I
> >
> >>>am starting over tomorrow, and am giving myself until May 28 to lose
the
> >>>weight. I know the last 10lbs are hard to lose and that is why I am
> >>
> > giving
> >
> >>> myself that much time to lose it. I am starting over fresh tomorrow.
> >>> I have an exercise plan all worked out to, and can't wait to get
> >>
> >>started.
> >>
> >>> I'm excited about this and I know that with your help I can do this.
> >>> Anyway, just thought I would report how I did. I haven't weighed
> >>
> > myself
> >
> >>>yet and will do that tomorrow so I will tell you tomorrow what my start weight will be then.
> >>>Congrads to everyone else who lost and keep up the good work. And to
> >>
> >>those
> >>
> >>>who haven't lost don't give up. I have restarted this thing so many
> >>
> > times
> >
> >>>that it isn't funny and I have vowed to myself that no matter how many
> >>
> >>times
> >>
> >>>that I mess up from now till may I won't give it because I have a goal
> >>
> > to
> >
> >>>reach and I have a reason for getting there. Have a good night and a good rest of the weekend
> >>>and here's to a good
> >>
> >>week
> >>
> >>>and oh yah drink that water........
> >>>
> >>>angie
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >