Did Ian Thorpe Retire ?

Preston Corcora

Guest
He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.

Buh bye, Ian.

Preston Corcoran wrote:

> He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.
>
> Buh bye, Ian.

If Preston Corcoran is your real name, I'm guessing you got into swimming because you throw
like a girl.

martin

--
Martin Smith email: [email protected] Vollsveien 9 tel. : +47 6783 1188
P.O. Box 482 mob. : +47 932 48 303 1327 Lysaker, Norway

Preston Corcoran wrote:
> He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.
>

> Buh bye, Ian.

Is that you Harold?

"Ernest the Sheep" wrote in message:
> Preston Corcoran wrote:
> > He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.
> >
> > Buh bye, Ian.
>
> Is that you Harold?

No, Mr. Pinter is hard at work on another play. This guy is more likely Terry McLaughlin.