Did Ian Thorpe Retire ?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Preston Corcora, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.

    Buh bye, Ian.

    Tags:

  2. Preston Corcoran wrote:

    > He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.
    >
    > Buh bye, Ian.

    If Preston Corcoran is your real name, I'm guessing you got into swimming because you throw
    like a girl.

    martin

    --
    Martin Smith email: [email protected] Vollsveien 9 tel. : +47 6783 1188
    P.O. Box 482 mob. : +47 932 48 303 1327 Lysaker, Norway

  3. Preston Corcoran wrote:
    > He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.
    >

    > Buh bye, Ian.

    Is that you Harold?

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Ernest the Sheep" wrote in message:
    > Preston Corcoran wrote:
    > > He sure needs to because Phelps is the best swimmer of all time.
    > >
    > > Buh bye, Ian.
    >
    > Is that you Harold?

    No, Mr. Pinter is hard at work on another play. This guy is more likely Terry McLaughlin.