did it

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Angie, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    Last night at work (Tims )I had no tim bits i had no junk
    at all. the same with the night before. today is the day
    that i go without diet soda. I am starting now to drink my
    water. i have 32 oz that i am going to drink before I go to
    work and then I will drink more once I get there. I am
    cutting myself off of whole wheat carrot muffins today as
    they are too high in cal's. for right now that is what I am
    worring about so that I can make sure that I am eating
    enough of the right stuff. I am also eating low carbs to,
    because i find that my intake of those are way too high.
    Anyway, just thought I would report how things are going.
    time to go and do my watp's tape and then get something to
    eat and also drink my water

    hope everyone else had a good weekend. Angie
    Ps have a great week to.

    Tags:

  2. Marc Heimann

    Marc Heimann Guest

    Angie wrote:
    > Last night at work (Tims )I had no tim bits

    Wow! What an achievment!

    I remember being in Canada for 2 weeks, living of only Tim
    Bits (and the rest of the donuts as well).

    *Real* donuts are almost impossible to get here in Germany.
    Which is a good thing now as I think of it!

    Keep going Marc

  3. You're taking it one day at a time, the only way to go.

    Linda P On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:10:05 -0500, "Angie"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Last night at work (Tims )I had no tim bits i had no junk
    > at all. the same with the night before. today is the day
    > that i go without diet soda. I am starting now to drink my
    > water. i have 32 oz that i am going to drink before I go
    > to work and then I will drink more once I get there. I am
    > cutting myself off of whole wheat carrot muffins today as
    > they are too high in cal's. for right now that is what I
    > am worring about so that I can make sure that I am eating
    > enough of the right stuff. I am also eating low carbs to,
    > because i find that my intake of those are way too high.
    > Anyway, just thought I would report how things are going.
    > time to go and do my watp's tape and then get something to
    > eat and also drink my water
    >
    >hope everyone else had a good weekend. Angie
    >Ps have a great week to.

  4. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Good job Angie!

    Julie "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Last night at work (Tims )I had no tim bits i had no junk
    > at all. the same with the night before. today is the day
    > that i go without diet soda. I am starting now to drink my
    > water. i have 32 oz that i am going to drink
    before
    > I go to work and then I will drink more once I get there.
    > I am cutting myself off of whole wheat carrot muffins
    > today as they are too high in cal's. for right now that is
    > what I am worring about so that I can make sure that I am
    > eating enough of the right stuff. I am also eating low
    > carbs to, because i find that my intake of those
    are
    > way too high. Anyway, just thought I would report how
    > things are going.
    time
    > to go and do my watp's tape and then get something to eat
    > and also drink
    my
    > water
    >
    > hope everyone else had a good weekend. Angie
    > Ps have a great week to.

  5. Angie

    Angie Guest

    it seems to me a slow process. but i know in the long run that it will be
    better for me. I like how i feel when i eat healthy.i know that keep this
    up. i just have to be stronge. and like i have said and som many others on
    here have said before take it one day at a time. and that is what i am
    doing.
    angie
    "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Good job Angie!
    >
    > Julie "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Last night at work (Tims )I had no tim bits i had no
    > > junk at all. the
    same
    > > with the night before. today is the day that i go
    > > without diet soda. I
    am
    > > starting now to drink my water. i have 32 oz that i am
    > > going to drink
    > before
    > > I go to work and then I will drink more once I get
    > > there. I am cutting myself off of whole wheat carrot
    > > muffins today as they are too high in cal's. for right
    > > now that is what I am worring about so that I can make
    > > sure that I am eating enough of the right stuff. I am
    > > also eating low carbs to, because i find that my intake
    > > of those
    > are
    > > way too high. Anyway, just thought I would report how
    > > things are going.
    > time
    > > to go and do my watp's tape and then get something to
    > > eat and also drink
    > my
    > > water
    > >
    > > hope everyone else had a good weekend. Angie
    > > Ps have a great week to.

  6. Your continuing to work on your program is inspiring, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Last night at work (Tims )I had no tim bits i had no junk
    > at all. the same with the night before. today is the day
    > that i go without diet soda. I am starting now to drink my
    > water. i have 32 oz that i am going to drink
    before
    > I go to work and then I will drink more once I get there.
    > I am cutting myself off of whole wheat carrot muffins
    > today as they are too high in cal's. for right now that is
    > what I am worring about so that I can make sure that I am
    > eating enough of the right stuff. I am also eating low
    > carbs to, because i find that my intake of those
    are
    > way too high. Anyway, just thought I would report how
    > things are going.
    time
    > to go and do my watp's tape and then get something to eat
    > and also drink
    my
    > water
    >
    > hope everyone else had a good weekend. Angie
    > Ps have a great week to.

  7. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Last night at work (Tims )I had no tim bits i had no junk
    > at all. the same with the night before. today is the day
    > that i go without diet soda. I am starting now to drink my
    > water. i have 32 oz that i am going to drink
    before
    > I go to work and then I will drink more once I get there.
    > I am cutting myself off of whole wheat carrot muffins
    > today as they are too high in cal's. for right now that is
    > what I am worring about so that I can make sure that I am
    > eating enough of the right stuff. I am also eating low
    > carbs to, because i find that my intake of those
    are
    > way too high. Anyway, just thought I would report how
    > things are going.
    time
    > to go and do my watp's tape and then get something to eat
    > and also drink
    my
    > water
    >
    > hope everyone else had a good weekend. Angie
    > Ps have a great week to.

    Hi Angie,

    One thing I have noticed - I am new to wwatchers...on week 5
    is that I am eating more often and am losing yet. I was a
    great lover of cheeses, creams, butter, etc., and so it must
    be true that those can make a big difference. Now I use the
    can't believe it is butter spray for most things. This is
    pretty cool - didn't think the weight would really go, but
    it is "starting" to go.

    YES! Faye :eek:)

  8. Angie

    Angie Guest

    i have been feeling a little ill the last couple of days,
    but i know why that is and am not going to let it happen
    again. i like feeling healthy and i want to stay that way. i
    went shopping today and bought some healthy snacks and
    treats and i will bring those with me to work starting
    tomorrow that way i wont be tempted to eat anything i
    shouldnt be eating. also i am going to start bringing salads
    with me to work as well that i can have for my first break.
    i am trying to cut back on how much i eat until i can start
    losing again. i am only working one job right now so things
    won't be as stressful. also i am moving in a few weeks to my
    new apartment and will be able to get more exercise in. I
    can't wait until move.

    angie have a great week everyone and take care

    http://wantingtolose.braavejournal.com

    is my weightloss journal if you want to take a look. it
    shows what i am going threw in this journey.

    news:[email protected]...