Did Lance Armstrong start WWIII?

Flyer

Banned
Sep 20, 2004
If you depending on Jim Rome, Opra or ESPN for your Lance Armstrong Cycling news---you are missing out on a great many ungly details.

LeMonde newspaper in France is far more comprehensive insofar as reporting items asserted, witnesses to be disposed, and testimonies to be damning to the 6-time TDF Champion.

Here are a few details that you will be hearing more about this year---but after Lance's April 18 scheduled press conference. Retirement won't stop the legal process--so I make no prediction for that scripted meeting.

1) That LA instructed Mike Anderson in December 2003 to pick up Michele Ferrari, aka: Schumi, from the Austin Bergstrom International Airport and take him to Lance's private cabin outside Austin. LA did not want Ferrari staying at the Four Season Hotel with the USPO riders (aka: bulls) because of media attention.

2) That in early 2004 LA and Mike Anderson while on a ride discussed the Johan Museeuw doping investigation---pre Lion King's 4-year suspension.

Armstrong looked Anderson directly in the eyes and said; 'Everyone does it'.

There was dead silence as LA waited for Anderson to respond or acknowledege his position on doping.

Confirmation or rejection was never offered up by Anderson, making for a cold ride home.

3) Post July 2004 TDF that LA deliberately evaded a USADA/WADA random doping test and disappeared leaving his staff in a panic. Landscaper Derek Russey, Mike Anderson and John Korioth were all left to ponder how best to deal with the doping control officers. The officers waited at the 204 acre Dripping Spring Ranch while Lance's staff could not find him.

The USADA people finally left when they realized that Lance was NOT going to be present for a test.

If you are not a TDF Champ or have important friends on the Board of Directors of USA Cycling and IOC--you typically receive a 2-year suspension for non-appearance.

4) That Mike Anderson discover a box of oral medication in Girona, Spain w/o a prescription tag.

5) Shortly after this discovery, LA, Sheryl Crow and Dr. Michele Ferrari all jetted off to the Canary Islands for training. Schumi spends lots of face time with the TDF Champion--as we are now learning.

6) Upon terminating employment between LA & Anderson, Bart Knaggs of CSE (aka: Capital Sports Entertainment) demanded that Anderson sign a Confidentiality Agreement which would expose him up to a $1,000,000 limit if he were to discuss anything re: the LA relationship.

He was offered a $7,000 severence.

7) LA had Derek Russey call Anderson. Russey said; 'He (LA) told me if I was any kind of friend to you, that I'd call you and tell you to cut this **** out before they start WWIII, and that you should drop it if you care about your family, or ever want to work in the bike business.'

Sound like some of our posters, doesn't it?

And now it is all a matter of public record.

Bill Stapleton & Bart Knaggs have really botched this case. How easy it would have been to cash out Anderson---but they instead they allowed LA to dictate the tactics and then paniced by suing him after threatening him failed. (what a surprise?)

People, this is a classic example of LA and his young private attorneys bullying their way into yet another embarrassment involving lying, doping, and bad behavior. They appear to be cowboys on drugs!

The most 'untested man in sports, must now go through discovery and deposition'

How ironic is that?

Just another load of ****. I love how you think the media is a reliable source of information in this case. It is also interesting that you choose LA's harshest critics (french media in particular, which I believe is very different than french public opinion) as a source of "evidence". The entire mike anderson case is one man's word against another. Oral testimony is not particularly great in the spectrum of things classified as evidence. Ever read about the car crash experiments? Numbers of people watch the same event and asked to describe the event 30 mins later, with the result being wildly different descriptions with some completely wrong info thrown in. Add this factor to the personal agendas of both sides, and one is left entirely unconvinced of anything. Evidence you say?

Oh, and another thing I am curious about: If you think the entire peleton is doped, which you are entitled to believe, why even watch pro cycling. Why even care who wins the tour of flanders, or who looks good for P-R? Seems like an odd relationship.

Get off the computer, and go do something productive.

Flyer said:
If you depending on Jim Rome, Opra or ESPN for your Lance Armstrong Cycling news---you are missing out on a great many ungly details.

LeMonde newspaper in France is far more comprehensive insofar as reporting items asserted, witnesses to be disposed, and testimonies to be damning to the 6-time TDF Champion.

Here are a few details that you will be hearing more about this year---but after Lance's April 18 scheduled press conference. Retirement won't stop the legal process--so I make no prediction for that scripted meeting.

1) That LA instructed Mike Anderson in December 2003 to pick up Michele Ferrari, aka: Schumi, from the Austin Bergstrom International Airport and take him to Lance's private cabin outside Austin. LA did not want Ferrari staying at the Four Season Hotel with the USPO riders (aka: bulls) because of media attention.

2) That in early 2004 LA and Mike Anderson while on a ride discussed the Johan Museeuw doping investigation---pre Lion King's 4-year suspension.

Armstrong looked Anderson directly in the eyes and said; 'Everyone does it'.

There was dead silence as LA waited for Anderson to respond or acknowledege his position on doping.

Confirmation or rejection was never offered up by Anderson, making for a cold ride home.

3) Post July 2004 TDF that LA deliberately evaded a USADA/WADA random doping test and disappeared leaving his staff in a panic. Landscaper Derek Russey, Mike Anderson and John Korioth were all left to ponder how best to deal with the doping control officers. The officers waited at the 204 acre Dripping Spring Ranch while Lance's staff could not find him.

The USADA people finally left when they realized that Lance was NOT going to be present for a test.

If you are not a TDF Champ or have important friends on the Board of Directors of USA Cycling and IOC--you typically receive a 2-year suspension for non-appearance.

4) That Mike Anderson discover a box of oral medication in Girona, Spain w/o a prescription tag.

5) Shortly after this discovery, LA, Sheryl Crow and Dr. Michele Ferrari all jetted off to the Canary Islands for training. Schumi spends lots of face time with the TDF Champion--as we are now learning.

6) Upon terminating employment between LA & Anderson, Bart Knaggs of CSE (aka: Capital Sports Entertainment) demanded that Anderson sign a Confidentiality Agreement which would expose him up to a $1,000,000 limit if he were to discuss anything re: the LA relationship.

He was offered a $7,000 severence.

7) LA had Derek Russey call Anderson. Russey said; 'He (LA) told me if I was any kind of friend to you, that I'd call you and tell you to cut this **** out before they start WWIII, and that you should drop it if you care about your family, or ever want to work in the bike business.'

Sound like some of our posters, doesn't it?

And now it is all a matter of public record.

Bill Stapleton & Bart Knaggs have really botched this case. How easy it would have been to cash out Anderson---but they instead they allowed LA to dictate the tactics and then paniced by suing him after threatening him failed. (what a surprise?)

People, this is a classic example of LA and his young private attorneys bullying their way into yet another embarrassment involving lying, doping, and bad behavior. They appear to be cowboys on drugs!

The most 'untested man in sports, must now go through discovery and deposition'

How ironic is that?

And you base this all on the word of one man who is sueing the other for $500,000, or 14 years salary, after being fired from a $3,000 a month job as a mechanic and assistant. I'm not sure who has more credibility Flyer, you or Mike Anderson.

DOn't forget the autgraphed Tour jersey and endorsements for his bike shop in addition to the $500,000.

Credibility for actually reading the complaint whereas you have not? You are not qualified to judge--only to promote the commercial message drafted by the advertisers. My credibility is sound.

My post is based upon how the 'counter claims reads' and after numerous depositions--it will stand on the words of at least seven people:

1) Lance Armstrong
2) Kristin Armstrong (ex-wife)
2) Michele Ferrari
3) the two anti-doping agents of USADA
4) Derek Russey
5) John Korioth
6) Allison Anderson
7) Michael J. Anderson

And it is about $1,000,000 in liability for violating a secrecy agreement, NOT the half million discussed for a huge Trek Concept Store. The store came in later, after the termination/secrecy agreement was demended.

You guys have not read the complaint and yet you are so confident of the spin. The media failed to report 95% of the story, and did not adequately report that Lance Armstrong initiated the suit. Anderson is only defending himself.

The action by LA, Bill Stapleton et al.. was brought because;

1) LA no longer trusted Anderson
2) Anderson refused to sign a confidentiality/ (secrecy) agreement for $7,000, later raised to $10,500 by Bart Knaggs on his laptop.
3) Anderson did not respond to LA threats

CSE knew that $1,000,000 was beyond Anderson's means and that it would guarantee silence if he signed it. Perhaps it worked with other witnesses?

Fortunately for us, Mike did not sign it.

Go read the filings before you assume you know the motivations.

Let's get the USADA testing records for August 2004. Did Lance explain his whereabouts? Did he get tested? Yes or No?

Add these witnesses to Greg Lemond, Stephen Swartz, Emily O'Reily, Filippo Simeoni, Christopher Bassons, and things are bogging down for Sir. LA.

davidbod said:
And you base this all on the word of one man who is sueing the other for $500,000, or 14 years salary, after being fired from a $3,000 a month job as a mechanic and assistant. I'm not sure who has more credibility Flyer, you or Mike Anderson.

Looks like I sunk your ship bspeedy. I got the information directly from the 200th Judicial District Court, Travis County, Texas.

I read the counter claim in its entirety.

I then went to LeMonde where much, not all, of it was reported in France---but far more than in the USA press.

eg:
In the USA there is no mention of the alleged USADA blown test where LA goes AWOL when he was thought to be on the 204 acre Dripping Springs Ranch. That's news worthy, don't you think?

No mention of flying Michele Ferrari into Austin Texas for a December 2003 USPO training camp---then hiding Ferrari---keeping him away from the Four Seasons.

That's newsworthy just due to the fact the guy was being prosecuted for doping athletes and Lance claimed to have a ZERO tolerance for doping.

No mention of the Code name alleged for Ferrari, Schumi. That's clever for a, now convicted high performance blood doper doctor, don't you think?

No mention of flying Ferrari to the Canary Islands for training.

No mention of the e-mail where LAis delighted with his blood chemistry on June 28, 2004---ready for #6.

The cows are out of the barn on this case, and Armstrong is in deep trouble with his commercial image, much like Barry Bonds, another Nike star.

bspeedy00 said:
Just another load of ****. I love how you think the media is a reliable source of information in this case. It is also interesting that you choose LA's harshest critics (french media in particular, which I believe is very different than french public opinion) as a source of "evidence". The entire mike anderson case is one man's word against another. Oral testimony is not particularly great in the spectrum of things classified as evidence. Ever read about the car crash experiments? Numbers of people watch the same event and asked to describe the event 30 mins later, with the result being wildly different descriptions with some completely wrong info thrown in. Add this factor to the personal agendas of both sides, and one is left entirely unconvinced of anything. Evidence you say?

Oh, and another thing I am curious about: If you think the entire peleton is doped, which you are entitled to believe, why even watch pro cycling. Why even care who wins the tour of flanders, or who looks good for P-R? Seems like an odd relationship.

Ever read about the car crash experiments? Numbers of people watch the same event and asked to describe the event 30 mins later, with the result being wildly different descriptions with some completely wrong info thrown in.

This is not a car wreck. It is an international doping case involving sporting fraud and deception of the worst kind. New witnesses seem to be lining up each day. Each new witness gives others confidence to step forward. That is exactly what will cause LA to crack in two.

Question:

Answer:
Organic athletes are not featured on OLN. If they were I would watch them as I do the locals. I think unmedicated bicycle racing is more exciting than synthetic.

What's your excuse?

Unsolicited advice:
Get off the computer, and go do something productive.[/QUOTE

I am.

Sunk my ship? You make me laugh, but no you didnt do anything besides recycle the same. Aside from my criticism of the french media, read my criticism of oral testimony. You conveniently ignored that, and responded with of the same he-said-she-said garbage. It does not matter where you read it, the case is based on oral testimony, and I prefer the "innocent until proven guilty".

Further, you put more spin on facts than any news agency know to man.
1.) lance disappearing: you assume that him being unavailable for a couple hours is evidence? maybe he had car trouble, maybe he decided to go shopping, and maybe he just had to ****.

2.) Flying Michelle Ferrari to visit, stay, etc.: Lance has outwardly acknowledged that he is a friend, but logic tells us that correlation does not imply causation, so there is no evidence that his friendship indicates that lance dopes, just that he is friends with Ferrari. Lance is not responsible for the actions of Ferrari, nor is he responsible for knowing everything that Ferrari has or hasnt done. Hell, even if Lance knew, he could simply disagree with his friends decision.

3.) Email: So what if lance was delighted by his blood chemistry. Remember that lance had cancer? They test blood chemistry often, and you assume that it is in regard to illegal blood chemistry. June 2004 is five years after his initial recovery from cancer, aka the official time period sugggested to say "cancer free". That is just a coincidence though right?

YOU have spun his activities as suspicious, and rely on numerous assuptions.

This is not a car wreck. It is an international doping case involving sporting fraud and deception of the worst kind. New witnesses seem to be lining up each day. Each new witness gives others confidence to step forward. That is exactly what will cause LA to crack in two.

No, but mike anderson, who couldnt pronounce the word he saw on the box remembers later that it is andro? Yah, vastly different. Or maybe not.

New witnesses, aka bandwagon. My description of these witnesses is equally as credible as yours. All hearsay.

Flyer quotes: (remember these)
"Eric Zabel was terrific, but it ain't meant to be after 12 tries."

"Paris Roubaix will be fun to watch."

"Organic athletes are not featured on OLN. If they were I would watch them as I do the locals. I think unmedicated bicycle racing is more exciting than synthetic."

Guess what, P-R and Tour of flanders were on OLN. If the entire peleton is doped, and you seemed to like Zabel and watching P-R, then you are saying that zabel is not doped and P-R features organic athletes. But P-R has pro peleton riders and zabel is a pro. DIRECT CONTRADICTION! Should I slow down for you, or am I too fast. Yah, I can be witty with my screen name too.

P.S. start taking your lithium again.

SCA won't be subponaeing you.

The case is about money--not 'innocence or guilt'. That concept does not apply to doping in sport.

Oral testimony does influence outcome, daddio. Especially when corroborated by others. Just ask LA's best friend, Michele Ferrari. No evidence in that case? Mostly Simeoni and some client doping files. (no LA file)
Was it on the Schumi secret secured server?

It's better than a video tape (eg: David Rebellin & Denis Zanette, deceased)

btw: disappering for more than 60 minutes after USADA notice is an automatic positive. No ****.

You going to have to swim back to shore after this boat wreck. The sharks come out at dusk.

At least we now know LA secret blood code: 'Schumi'

bspeedy00 said:
Sunk my ship? You make me laugh, but no you didnt do anything besides recycle the same. Aside from my criticism of the french media, read my criticism of oral testimony. You conveniently ignored that, and responded with of the same he-said-she-said garbage. It does not matter where you read it, the case is based on oral testimony, and I prefer the "innocent until proven guilty".

Further, you put more spin on facts than any news agency know to man.
1.) lance disappearing: you assume that him being unavailable for a couple hours is evidence? maybe he had car trouble, maybe he decided to go shopping, and maybe he just had to ****.

2.) Flying Michelle Ferrari to visit, stay, etc.: Lance has outwardly acknowledged that he is a friend, but logic tells us that correlation does not imply causation, so there is no evidence that his friendship indicates that lance dopes, just that he is friends with Ferrari. Lance is not responsible for the actions of Ferrari, nor is he responsible for knowing everything that Ferrari has or hasnt done. Hell, even if Lance knew, he could simply disagree with his friends decision.

3.) Email: So what if lance was delighted by his blood chemistry. Remember that lance had cancer? They test blood chemistry often, and you assume that it is in regard to illegal blood chemistry. June 2004 is five years after his initial recovery from cancer, aka the official time period sugggested to say "cancer free". That is just a coincidence though right?

YOU have spun his activities as suspicious, and rely on numerous assuptions.

No, but mike anderson, who couldnt pronounce the word he saw on the box remembers later that it is andro? Yah, vastly different. Or maybe not.

Box of oral medications. Maybe Nandrolone, stimulants, andro, and prozac pills too?

New witnesses, aka bandwagon. My description of these witnesses is equally as credible as yours. All hearsay.

Nope, they are indentified in the filing. They will be deposed as witnesses.

Flyer quotes: (remember these)
"Eric Zabel was terrific, but it ain't meant to be after 12 tries."

"Paris Roubaix will be fun to watch."

"Organic athletes are not featured on OLN. If they were I would watch them as I do the locals. I think unmedicated bicycle racing is more exciting than synthetic."

Guess what, P-R and Tour of flanders were on OLN. If the entire peleton is doped, and you seemed to like Zabel and watching P-R, then you are saying that zabel is not doped and P-R features organic athletes. But P-R has pro peleton riders and zabel is a pro. DIRECT CONTRADICTION! Should I slow down for you, or am I too fast. Yah, I can be witty with my screen name too.

No, you concluded that.

Enjoy the legal circus as it moves from Barry Bonds to Lance Armstrong. You going to love it.

Prozac sales will spike!

This just gets funnier everytime. The case is not about innocence or guilt? Then why do you use it to claim LA is guilty of doping? More contradiction, but yes money is part of it too.

Oral testimony is still questionable, you havent shown otherwise daddio.

btw: missing during a USADA notice is not and ACTUAL positive. Just an assumed one, but you seem to like assumptions so whatever.

Oh, and your boat analogy is just not working. I am sure you will keep attempting to come up with new additions, but they dont mean much if the examply you are trying to parallel is false.

Flyer quotes:
"Box of oral medications. Maybe Nandrolone, stimulants, andro, and prozac pills too?"

"Nope, they are indentified in the filing. They will be deposed as witnesses."

You said it in the first one, MAYBE. Equally likely...MAYBE NOT. Second, witnesses give oral testimony genius, and to repeat it for you, oral testimony can be inaccurate or all out false, for any number of reasons.

You still didnt explain your contradiction regarding organic athletes. You seem to watch PRO cycling, but why do that if you think the entire PRO peleton is doped? Another question overlooked.

Hey House, you were right, Flyer avoids questions, and is pretty much the worlds biggest wind-bag. I am tired of him.

I will answer a last request of a drowning man.

No contradiction whatsoever. I have also attended baseball, basketball, football, track & field where I undoubtedly witnessed drugged athletes perform for my personal amusement--much like circus animals.

So too with last Sunday's Tour of Flanders. It's a commercial circus. I NEVER said it was not entertaining. Only that it is portrayed by the media in a fraudulent manner. (that it is somehow wholesome, when it is anything but. That is my point.)

Stop projecting your angst on to me. I am merely pointed out the obvious. Cycling is the most physically demanding sport of all---a 6.33 hour RR with steep cobbled climbs requires doping in order to contribute in a meaningful way after 4 hours.

Not all the riders are doped at the same level, nor are their fitness/performance goals alligned congruently.

A 21 stage TDF would obviously require even more trauma & anemia medication and protocols than does a one-day Classic.

I have explained my position on doped sports many times, no contradiction here. Now get busy swimming back to land, before jaws sniffs you out.

You still didnt explain your contradiction regarding organic athletes. You seem to watch PRO cycling, but why do that if you think the entire PRO peleton is doped? Another question overlooked.[/QUOTE]

Then take a sleeping pill---double the dosage a la a pro athlete or Elvis.

Gotta be able to read and comprehend, else you will never see the light. I know it's tough at sea.

bspeedy00 said:
Hey House, you were right, Flyer avoids questions, and is pretty much the worlds biggest wind-bag. I am tired of him.

bspeedy00 said:
Thats some damn good advice. How about in all the time you don't spend scraping the bottom of the media for small bits of evidence to prove Lance quilty you go out and say, cycle. You'd get very fit doing 3 hours a day.

It may just be me but this entire thread is pointless. Lance is in court about these alligations. Let the judge, who will see much more evidence than you ever will, make the decision.