Did Lance Armstrong start WWIII?

Dead Star said:
Lance this, Lance that, who cares? There's a Paris-Roubaix this sunday! :D

Best comment of the day. The doping discussion is important; it should be discussed. There is a place for it. But there is also a place for talking actual cycling and Paris-Roubaix is going to be awesome. I can hardly wait!

bspeedy00 said:
Hey House, you were right, Flyer avoids questions, and is pretty much the worlds biggest wind-bag. I am tired of him.
Good, let him say the say the same things over and over. Let him ignore the facts that don't work in favor of his hate agenda. Let him make up stories about missed tests and secret drug parties. He obviously has some serious problems and this is the way he gets the attention he so desperately craves. Just look at his response to this post and he will once again prove everything I say true. I smacked him around a bit but now I feel sorry for him so I choose to not reply, I suggest you do the same. He is a bitter, lonely person.

Come on Lance (from thread) 'Everyone does it'...

My version of Lance "Rrrreally, so what is all of this doping stuff about...I don't get it, but if everyone else is doing it, I guess it's fine."

Are we in some idiotville high school in the US....LOL

Flyer said:
If you depending on Jim Rome, Opra or ESPN for your Lance Armstrong Cycling news---you are missing out on a great many ungly details.

LeMonde newspaper in France is far more comprehensive insofar as reporting items asserted, witnesses to be disposed, and testimonies to be damning to the 6-time TDF Champion.

Here are a few details that you will be hearing more about this year---but after Lance's April 18 scheduled press conference. Retirement won't stop the legal process--so I make no prediction for that scripted meeting.

1) That LA instructed Mike Anderson in December 2003 to pick up Michele Ferrari, aka: Schumi, from the Austin Bergstrom International Airport and take him to Lance's private cabin outside Austin. LA did not want Ferrari staying at the Four Season Hotel with the USPO riders (aka: bulls) because of media attention.

2) That in early 2004 LA and Mike Anderson while on a ride discussed the Johan Museeuw doping investigation---pre Lion King's 4-year suspension.

Armstrong looked Anderson directly in the eyes and said; 'Everyone does it'.

There was dead silence as LA waited for Anderson to respond or acknowledege his position on doping.

Confirmation or rejection was never offered up by Anderson, making for a cold ride home.

3) Post July 2004 TDF that LA deliberately evaded a USADA/WADA random doping test and disappeared leaving his staff in a panic. Landscaper Derek Russey, Mike Anderson and John Korioth were all left to ponder how best to deal with the doping control officers. The officers waited at the 204 acre Dripping Spring Ranch while Lance's staff could not find him.

The USADA people finally left when they realized that Lance was NOT going to be present for a test.

If you are not a TDF Champ or have important friends on the Board of Directors of USA Cycling and IOC--you typically receive a 2-year suspension for non-appearance.

4) That Mike Anderson discover a box of oral medication in Girona, Spain w/o a prescription tag.

5) Shortly after this discovery, LA, Sheryl Crow and Dr. Michele Ferrari all jetted off to the Canary Islands for training. Schumi spends lots of face time with the TDF Champion--as we are now learning.

6) Upon terminating employment between LA & Anderson, Bart Knaggs of CSE (aka: Capital Sports Entertainment) demanded that Anderson sign a Confidentiality Agreement which would expose him up to a $1,000,000 limit if he were to discuss anything re: the LA relationship.

He was offered a $7,000 severence.

7) LA had Derek Russey call Anderson. Russey said; 'He (LA) told me if I was any kind of friend to you, that I'd call you and tell you to cut this **** out before they start WWIII, and that you should drop it if you care about your family, or ever want to work in the bike business.'

Sound like some of our posters, doesn't it?

And now it is all a matter of public record.

Bill Stapleton & Bart Knaggs have really botched this case. How easy it would have been to cash out Anderson---but they instead they allowed LA to dictate the tactics and then paniced by suing him after threatening him failed. (what a surprise?)

People, this is a classic example of LA and his young private attorneys bullying their way into yet another embarrassment involving lying, doping, and bad behavior. They appear to be cowboys on drugs!

The most 'untested man in sports, must now go through discovery and deposition'

How ironic is that?

House, Bspeedy etc..,
A word of advice...FLYER is a TROLL (someone who posts innacurate information to elicit a hateful response). He always has been and always will be. By replying to his posts you are falling right into his hands. He gets off on making idiotic claims and watching people try and rationalize with him.

I tried for about 2 weeks until I realized that he was not rational and he was only posting to irritate people, that is his only agenda. You will notice that if you stop replying to him he has to resort to replying to himself.

He's like a virus, if you don't give him a chance to spread he will eventually dry up and die. Then he will lose interest in this forum and go onto another forum to begin his trolling antics there. I even suspect that he has multiple forum ID's so he can argue with himself or post replies that seem to agree with his point of view.

He obviously has very little in his life outside of trolling forums, he needs the attention he gets on here because he lacks it in real life. Don't let him drag you into an argument about doping because he will say or post any type of asanine comment to keep the argument going.

Do yourselves and everyone else a favor and just ignore his posts. There are other more interesting topics to discuss (actual racing) and other memebers who are interesting and knowlegable to converse with.

and FLYER...you can save your commentary about this post (which you won't be able to help yourself from because that's what TROLLS do), I won't be bothered to reply. You bore me and I have no use for such TROLLS as you. :D

Can't we show a little intelligence here. If there were antyhing to this don't you think someone of Lance's pockets would have paid him off to be quiet. He, Mike Anderson, was offered $7,000 to sign a "don't talk" waiver and go away. This is after he was told he would be getting 3 months salary or something like that. It was then upped to what it was originally supposed to be. I think the lack of concern from the LA camp on this one tells the whole story. If there were anything to it LA and Co. could have made this go away very easily. I'll stand by my original post Flyer, your as lame as Mike Anderson.

Anyone notice how Flyer's posts in this thread went from the Mike Anderson case with Lance to telling me about the difficulty of cycling? Perhaps this is because the Flyer's arguments got shot down. Hope you brought your parachute!

btw: No **** cycling is is demanding! Obviously I agree that cycling is one of the most grueling sports (as well as one of the most technical). That is why I enjoy it!

Thank god the people on this forum can see through the transparent flyer.

mjolnir2k said:
House, Bspeedy etc..,
A word of advice...FLYER is a TROLL

It seems people just can't grasp this (including the moderators, and myself who occasionally tries again in vain). If someone wants to discuss doping including definition of, how to stop it, is it really a problem, etc. thats great, start a thread about doping (preferably in a forum where it makes sense like Bike Cafe or Supplements) and leave it there. Stop Feeding the Trolls.

wilmar13 said:
Oh and this includes, arguing, defending your position/ego, etc. with said Troll.

Oh and the sure way to spot a Troll is someone who responds to his own messages... :p

It's called "Conspirancy Theory!" In this case though, no ones out to get Flyer, Flyer is out to show how the theory is Lance keeping the rest of the world quiet! He's dead set on proving this theory correct. :D :D :D

This came out of District Court. The media choose to report only a very minor aspect of it---the alleged discovery of a box of steroids, versus the USADA blown test and schuttling Ferrari around in secret.

The media is too busy broadcasting commercials re: the heroics of athletes and the associated endorsements of products for sale.

No need to prove guilt of innocence here. Only the facts of relationships with Ferrari, USADA, Vasseur, Lemond, Simeoni, Bassons, Swartz, O'Reily and now Anderson.

When you add it all up, it is obvious that a big lie is being spun here----but not by the wistleblowers.

No need to scrape---it's bombbarding us.

Eldrack said:
Thats some damn good advice. How about in all the time you don't spend scraping the bottom of the media for small bits of evidence to prove Lance quilty you go out and say, cycle. You'd get very fit doing 3 hours a day.

It may just be me but this entire thread is pointless.

Or maybe a heads up!

Lance is in court about these alligations. Let the judge, who will see much more evidence than you ever will, make the decision.
Judge won't decide---Stapleton & Knaggs will propose a reasonable cash settlement in return for a binding secrecy agreement---and it will fall off the radar sceen.

Dude,
Come on. The other day, in one of your other posts, you gave me the analogy of LA and Micheal Jackson. Well, heres one for you. Supposed that someone who works in your office was a convicted child molester. According to your beliefs, you are one too! Hell, you work with him, he's been convicted of the crime, you know him or know of him, and you have associations with him so you must be one too. All your so called evidence against LA is "alleged." No facts! When you get some facts, then you can tell everyone "I told you so."

snyper0311 said:
Dude,
Come on. The other day, in one of your other posts, you gave me the analogy of LA and Micheal Jackson. Well, heres one for you. Supposed that someone who works in your office was a convicted child molester. According to your beliefs, you are one too! Hell, you work with him, he's been convicted of the crime, you know him or know of him, and you have associations with him so you must be one too. All your so called evidence against LA is "alleged." No facts! When you get some facts, then you can tell everyone "I told you so."
Give it up, Flyer is a lonely man looking for attention. He is in his own twisted world. I feel sorry for him.

You mean Lance invites Ferrari over just for Texas style BBQs? No blood doping discussions?

If you want Jacko over to your home, be my guest. 'Innocent until proven guilty' or until another crime is commited and denied.

Duke out!

snyper0311 said:
Dude,

If everyone ignored Flyer , he might go away. He enjoys spreading propaganda. He is a "baker of propaganda." He adds a little fact , leaves out a little fact , and then comes up with what he would call a "fact cake" .......
He enjoys this . He must be a simple little man with no friends, no lovers, and he probably has a dog under the table he kicks for the fun of it.
I should ask a friend of mine who is in the local Pyschology department at the local University here if 'Obession with a celebrity " is considered a mental illness.....
I believe as fans of cycling , and we must be fans to be in this forum , we want to read what the facts are about all aspects of cycling ..... Not bits and pieces.... 'IF" Lance is guilty , it will all come out in the future... In the meantime , if we are decent humans we must consider him a great TDF rider....... And yes, in this forum we should present our personel perspective on how we see all aspects of the sport.
But Flyer does not present a complete arguement ..... Just bits and pieces......

wolfix said:

But Flyer does not present a complete arguement ..... Just bits and pieces......

How true. I left out the names of over 800 cyclists who have tested positive for illegal drugs in the past 20 years. If you believe as I do, that a rider gets caught less than 1% of the time, some never, it represents over 80,000 potential positives.

80,000 tainted urine samples is more than enough to conclude, as a practical matter, that the phase 'Tous Dope' as applied to the pro peloton is 100% accurate.

They are all on drugs!

Thanks for noticing how I understated the problem!

Out of those 80k "potential" positives, how many do you conclude to the BS issues of the UCI and their standards? Look at what happened to Vaughters a couple years back when he was stung by the bee during the tour. Couldn't use drugs to reduce the swelling in his face because they just might make him faster and win the tour! If someone drinks too much coffee, he must be using cafine to bring up his performance! The more posts you issue, the funnier you get! Keep them coming! Oh, by the way, get your hand out of that kids pants-you FREAK!

It actually higher than 80,000 due to the many drug addicts that never tested positive---but were later exposed as dopers;

eg: Museeuw, Millar, Plankaert, Simeoni, Zulle, Virenque, Rumsas, Herve et al.....

That means another 10,000-100,000 potential positives.

For every Vaughters case there are thousands of dishonest uses for cortisteroids and epinephrine.

Because you and your cohorts are so easily amused by this widespread doping, and are cool with secrecy agreements with $1,000,000 penalties and enjoy Texas BBQs with convicted Italian blood doper doctors-----shows your utter contempt for fairness in sport. Your doping apologies are not accepted.

You are as big a fraud as your hero.

Congratulations!

snyper0311 said:
Out of those 80k "potential" positives, how many do you conclude to the BS issues of the UCI and their standards? Look at what happened to Vaughters a couple years back when he was stung by the bee during the tour. Couldn't use drugs to reduce the swelling in his face because they just might make him faster and win the tour! If someone drinks too much coffee, he must be using cafine to bring up his performance! The more posts you issue, the funnier you get! Keep them coming! Oh, by the way, get your hand out of that kids pants-you FREAK!

Not everyone is blessed with common sense or a knack for the obvious.

No wonder advertising rates are so steep.

wolfix said:
I don't...... Another one of Flyer's assumptions .....