Did Lance Armstrong start WWIII?

I got a call late last night from a man who would not identify himself ..... He hinted at being one of Flyers secret inside the peloton sources..... He whispered to me over the phone that he was being followed and he had to make this quick ......He said to me in very quiet voice that "There were some papers concerning the Lance Armstrong Doping Allegations I must see." We quickly made arrangements to secretly meet tonight in the back booth at the local McDonalds........... And in my excitement I forgot to ask if he was coming alone....
Do I go ????? Is this man an imposter??? Was he sent by Flyer to silence me???? Or ........... Is this a lawyer from Lance to serve papers on me ????? I wish my landscapers were here ...THEY ALWAYS have the answers........
Maybe it's just another commercial from NIKE.............
With these papers I should be able to connect some of those famous dots that Flyer mentions ....... Connecting the dots .....
Stay tuned..........

The newspapers have not done much a job whatsoever reporting the details--so no worries relying on them. They are mostly spinning the typical rally around the endorse athlete flag routine.

The damage is mostly on Armstrong side. If I represent Nike, Comcast, Trek, Subaru I will propose a substantial reduced endorsement fee upon renewal. Who needs this ****--especially when a "Lance replacement" will be needed very soon.

These endorsement losses maybe in the millions, not $500,000. LA may have errored in this action.

The USADA alleged test is the only independent bit of evidence. It either exists or not, or maybe was corrupted. Depositions will be necessary of USADA personnel to get them on the record.

The Schumi/(Michele Ferrari) continuing relationship is damning.

Ferrari is known professionally for only one thing;
boosting red blood cell oxygen capacity and improving sustainable power. (Watts/kilo over time)

The fact that LA wants a secret code name and secret shuttle service to lodging separate from the USPO team could be grounds for a suspension w/o a positive test.

kennf said:
You say that $500k is reasonable given the damage done. What, exactly was the damage? The as-yet unproven breach of a vague oral promise? It certainly can't be based on Anderson's loss of employment-- he was paid a nominal amount and Armstrong had the right to fire him at will (Texas is an "at-will" employment state) as long as it wasn't based on age, race or another "protected class". If I were to fire a personal assistant and he threatens me with a lawsuit (and possibly also threatens to reveal certain facts that have nothing to do with the contract dispute) and demands $500k, I would sure as hell threaten him back with scorched-earth litigation (WWIII).

As for the affidavits, here's a news flash-- they are always "scripted" and are typically prepared by the attorneys. Bear in mind that the people signing such affidavits are invariably deposed later on, and are cross examined with respect to the statements made in the affidavits.

Reading the full deposition transcripts of all witnesses involved may provide some insight. But unless we have that opportunity, we're just making wild guesses about the events that transpired. And again, don't ever really on the newspaper's descriptions of the court documents or proceedings-- you sometimes need a litigation background to separate the b.s. from the important facts.

As for Michelle Ferrari's "secret code name" Schumi, could it possibly be based on the fact that Michael Schumacher drives for Ferrari? Hmmm. Devious. And if I'm a multi-millionaire and a friend visits from Italy, I would probably send a car for him rather than make him take a $50 cab ride from the airport.

I think the whole USADA testing issue may very well fall by the wayside in this dispute, as it should. While it may be important in an investigation by USADA (we still haven't heard them speak), it is nothing but "noise" in the contract dispute, and it's doubtful a judge would ever let it into evidence.

If Anderson prevails in his contract dispute, will he still open up a bikeshop? And if he does, will anyone in Austin go to it after all this press?

Flyer said:
The Schumi/(Michele Ferrari) continuing relationship is damning.
It's quite clear as to what is going on ...... The good doctor is studying Lance. And why not ?? It has proven that Lance is clean and is respected by millions. Lance would be a perfect speciman to study and see what training methods it takes to turn out the winningest tour rider in the history of the TDF ......
I am sure that Lance has a financial interest in this as well. After he finishes winning his 7th Tour what will he do with all his time ????? I can see it now .... "Lance" fitness centers and cycling camps all over the world....
I admire Lance..... Some people in the murky world of journalism want to "associate" Lance with doping because of Dr Ferrari's small legal problems in Italy. But Lance is still his friend. Lance has NOTHING to hide and refuses to dissolve hs friendship with a man because of others opinions..... I can understand why he would fire a man who claimed to be his friend , a friend who has admitted going thru his house seeking to find something in which to blackmail Lance..... When you are a celebrity it must be tough to figure out who are your real friends are .......

Doubtful, although the lack of friends is indeed another reason to act paranoid---and threaten those who do not sign off on secrecy agreements.

Post racing, Lance will find himself at home in the far more lucrative business of---drugs and doping. Bristol Meyers Squib and the drug developer scientists will want to study Lance thoughts on anemia and trauma doping. Who better qualified?

Perhaps, LA will be appointed to the Board of Directors and be granted $100 million in free stock.
This will validate the entire coporate process---and set another fine example that the ends can justify the means.

This is the real story of LA. Not a work ethic, but as a glowing (via synthetic hormones) example of how effective drugs can be. The spin will change from; "I have never used illegal PEDs' to "I used important rejuvinator products--which worked wonderfully. Do you want to purchase them at BMS website?'

Not only can drugs cause cancer---they can also kill the desease, and then with a clever program with an infamous Italian Doctor, certain drugs can actually heal you beyond your previous level, and into a Grand Tour Champion--at least insofar as the TDF.

No contender has ever been disqualified in the TDF
since July 16, 1978. Both Pedro Delgado & Lance Armstrong were given exemptions for their one-time positive tests--and an embarassing TDF 2000 Insulin & Actovegin discovery for LA.

btw: If you engage in illegal acts, it is even more difficult to hold onto friends. This is especially true if your life is based upon a lie.

Eventually, all that are close to you find themselves disillusioned.

This appears to be the case with LA. Only folks still on the payroll appear to be on board. Lawsuits, ex-friends, ex-teammates, ex-wife and angst seem to rule the day now.

Ferrari, like Conconi before him, will move on to yet another athlete. (Rominger, Berzin, Armstrong, next Champ?)

Still awaiting a 'clean blood audit' for LA. Maybe Tyler's blood will explain things?

wolfix said:
It's quite clear as to what is going on ...... The good doctor is studying Lance. And why not ?? It has proven that Lance is clean and is respected by millions. Lance would be a perfect speciman to study and see what training methods it takes to turn out the winningest tour rider in the history of the TDF ......
I am sure that Lance has a financial interest in this as well. After he finishes winning his 7th Tour what will he do with all his time ????? I can see it now .... "Lance" fitness centers and cycling camps all over the world....
I admire Lance..... Some people in the murky world of journalism want to "associate" Lance with doping because of Dr Ferrari's small legal problems in Italy. But Lance is still his friend. Lance has NOTHING to hide and refuses to dissolve hs friendship with a man because of others opinions..... I can understand why he would fire a man who claimed to be his friend , a friend who has admitted going thru his house seeking to find something in which to blackmail Lance..... When you are a celebrity it must be tough to figure out who are your real friends are .......

Wolfix, give it up, my little trained puppy is full of **** that he has no idea what is true and what is false, what is fact and what is in his own demented head. Do like I do and laugh at how the little trained puppy is too stupid to do anything else.

LA is above the law just like Tiger Woods was last week at the Masters where they didn't give him the 2 stroke penalty in the second round which we all know now would have probably cost him the title.

Go Nike. :rolleyes:

Now you will make House and wolfix cry!

The 'law" is to make money through corporate advertising themes of grandeur, then lying to fill in any cracks, discredit any whistleblower comensurate with their credibility, and get dancing until the music stops. (It has nothing to do with sport, but is why it is so effective as a deceptive selling practice)

Eventually, a new dance team is hired and the game goes on with new endorsed players.

From Barry Bonds, Marion Jones, Lance Armstrong onto Tiger Woods and LaBron James for tomorrow.

Image is whatever you can convince the public to buy!

Go Comcast!

Meek One said:
LA is above the law just like Tiger Woods was last week at the Masters where they didn't give him the 2 stroke penalty in the second round which we all know now would have probably cost him the title.

Go Nike. :rolleyes:

"Image is whatever you convince the public to buy"

Like, repeatedly making claims based on lies and half truths, ignoring facts to push what you feel?:D

My opinions are not for sale.

In the USA Corporate America spends $263 Billion each year to persuade strangers such as House to buy their products & services and, of course, worship their athletic spokesmen.

House proves that this money is well spent.

Thanks for adding more shreds of evidence to the dopey and doping practices of athletes!

Watch out for more mud slides.

btw: Your boy Tyler is back on his bike training in case his next appeal in Switzerland works out.

Denial runs deep and so too do endorsement fees!

House said:

Like, repeatedly making claims based on lies and half truths, ignoring facts to push what you feel?:D

House said:

Flyer isn't lying.

I can tell you that the evidence is there and we still await mr armstrong's presence in a french court of law to defend the accusations made by the people
who were part of his team.

limerickman said:
Flyer isn't lying.

I can tell you that the evidence is there and we still await mr armstrong's presence in a french court of law to defend the accusations made by the people
who were part of his team.
Take your lips off of the trained puppys ass and learn to read.

limerickman said:
So sayeth the Hamilton apologist.

yer credibility is shot.
Chapstick??? What does Hamilton have to do with it anyway? Oh, you have no legs to stand on here (which is why you only addressed one thing I said about the trained puppy) so you are trying to bring something from another thread(even though you were already wrong in that thread). You are as big a joke as your hero.

House said:
Chapstick??? What does Hamilton have to do with it anyway? Oh, you have no legs to stand on here (which is why you only addressed one thing I said about the trained puppy) so you are trying to bring something from another thread(even though you were already wrong in that thread). You are as big a joke as your hero.

Simply showing that your credibility has been shot - on both threads.

House said:
You are as big a joke as your hero.

Then why aren't you laughing?

You run from sad to manic.

You must be bi-polar which does indeed qualify you to live the harsh life of a professional athlete.

Maybe Lance Armstrong will let you handle washing his laundry?

Or maybe you can curse out all Lance enemies at press conferences---that should make you horse, because that is a big job.

Maybe you can handle the medical waste disposal since you are so committed to apologizing for it.

Better buy more kibble.

Well done flyer for bringing this to peoples attention ,i totally agree with you on this.

people need to take their heads out of the sand