Did Marci get her Formula?

Steve Christens

Guest
Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new RANS Formula. Did she ever get
it? Was there a ride report that I missed?

Steve Christensen

Steve Christensen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new RANS Formula. Did she ever
> get it? Was there a ride report that I missed?
>
> Steve Christensen

Hi Steve: No, I backed out on the deal....I put the money towards my victory vegas motorcycle. I
figured that the V2 formula just wasn't worth the extra money. I think I made the right choice and
am really enjoying the motorcycle while I continue to ride the Vision Saber and my tailwind
conversion. Marci

[email protected] (Marci Taylor) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Steve Christensen <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new RANS Formula. Did she ever
>> get it? Was there a ride report that I missed?
>>
>> Steve Christensen
>
> Hi Steve: No, I backed out on the deal....I put the money towards my victory vegas motorcycle. I
> figured that the V2 formula just wasn't worth the extra money. I think I made the right choice and
> am really enjoying the motorcycle while I continue to ride the Vision Saber and my tailwind
> conversion. Marci

I can't let myself get another motorcycle. I KNOW the trike would sit on too many sunny Sat
afternoons :) I DO like that Vegas though!

Steve Christensen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new RANS Formula. Did she ever
> get it? Was there a ride report that I missed?
>
> Steve Christensen

She said she cancelled the order. I think if you do a search here you will turn up the message.
Latest word is mid-November availability on these bikes.

john riley 1 at rogers dot com

Marci,

You are every mans dream. A woman who loves bents and motorcycles ;-)

iLiad

"Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Steve Christensen <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new
RANS
> > Formula. Did she ever get it? Was there a ride report that I missed?
> >
> > Steve Christensen
>
> Hi Steve: No, I backed out on the deal....I put the money towards my victory vegas motorcycle. I
> figured that the V2 formula just wasn't worth the extra money. I think I made the right choice and
> am really enjoying the motorcycle while I continue to ride the Vision Saber and my tailwind
> conversion. Marci

Every man who has a LOT of $$$.

Seriously though, Marci sounds absolutely terrific and for sure, she knows her recumbents and bikes.
Good for her!

Gator Bob Siegel in Gainesville FL "iLiad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> Marci,
>
> You are every mans dream. A woman who loves bents and motorcycles ;-)
>
> iLiad
>

> "Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Steve Christensen <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new
> RANS
> > > Formula. Did she ever get it? Was there a ride report that I missed?
> > >
> > > Steve Christensen
> >
> > Hi Steve: No, I backed out on the deal....I put the money towards my victory vegas motorcycle. I
> > figured that the V2 formula just wasn't worth the extra money. I think I made the right choice
> > and am really enjoying the motorcycle while I continue to ride the Vision Saber and my tailwind
> > conversion. Marci

"iLiad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Marci,
>
> You are every mans dream. A woman who loves bents and motorcycles ;-)

I hope you are right about me being every man's dream since I am going through a divorce!!! And, no,
before some smart ass asks if it's because of too many bike purchases, haa..no. My ex has money and
that wasn't an issue. I married at 20 and we just literally grew apart over the years. So, now you
all know why I haven't been posting lately,i've been a bit busy. Marci
> iLiad
>

> "Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Steve Christensen <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new
> RANS
> > > Formula. Did she ever get it? Was there a ride report that I missed?
> > >
> > > Steve Christensen
> >
> > Hi Steve: No, I backed out on the deal....I put the money towards my victory vegas motorcycle. I
> > figured that the V2 formula just wasn't worth the extra money. I think I made the right choice
> > and am really enjoying the motorcycle while I continue to ride the Vision Saber and my tailwind
> > conversion. Marci

Nobody got their V2 Formula yet.

"Steve Christensen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Back in June-July Marci was eagerly awaiting the delivery of her new RANS Formula. Did she ever
> get it? Was there a ride report that I missed?
>
> Steve Christensen

GEE Marci, SORRY to hear of your divorce. Even with out knowing the specifics, this clearly has to
be a LOSS for "him." Who wouldn't enjoy being with a woman, who likes "IT" bent. ;-) <Grin> If I
might suggest, just get on one of your bents and HAMMER AWAY those divorce frustration moods!!!!!!!!

EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I hope you are right about me being every man's dream since I am going through a divorce!!!

[email protected] (Marci Taylor) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "iLiad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Marci,
>>
>> You are every mans dream. A woman who loves bents and motorcycles ;-)
>>

> I hope you are right about me being every man's dream since I am going through a divorce!!! And,
> no, before some smart ass asks if it's because of too many bike purchases, haa..no. My ex has
> money and that wasn't an issue. I married at 20 and we just literally grew apart over the years.
> So, now you all know why I haven't been posting lately,i've been a bit busy. Marci
>> iLiad
>>

>> "Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Steve Christensen <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>> RANS

>> > Hi Steve: No, I backed out on the deal....I put the money towards my victory vegas motorcycle.
>> > I figured that the V2 formula just wasn't worth the extra money. I think I made the right
>> > choice and am really enjoying the motorcycle while I continue to ride the Vision Saber and my
>> > tailwind conversion. Marci

Sorry to hear it Marci, going through the same here. No fun at all.

"EZ Biker :-\)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<rECkb.824542$Ho3.226171@sccrnsc03>...
> GEE Marci, SORRY to hear of your divorce. Even with out knowing the specifics, this clearly has to
> be a LOSS for "him." Who wouldn't enjoy being with a woman, who likes "IT" bent. ;-) <Grin> If I
> might suggest, just get on one of your bents and HAMMER AWAY those divorce frustration
> moods!!!!!!!!
>
> EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (Bacchetta Aero Pilot)
>
> Hi EZ:
Truthfully it was a mutual decision. I just want more out of life than I had. My regret is our young
son. However, my ex will continue to be involved with him and he really does love him. I think
sometimes when you marry young, your needs/wants chance when the years pass. The qualities in a
person you may want at 20 may be different than what you want at 40. This is the case for me. I hear
you are enjoying your aero. Marci

> "Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I hope you are right about me being every man's dream since I am going through a divorce!!!

Yes Marci, I'm having a lot of FUN with my Aero. I can't believe I've finally moved on from using a
bike with a fairing. Nothing wrong with that, BUT the Aero is just so much LIGHTER, easier to clean,
take places and ride! I'm even thinking of getting a Giro soon, for a more Leisurely, COMFY, LESS
Performance kind of cycling, during the week. I guess I could do the leisure cycling on my Aero...
BUT the Giro I tried a few weeks ago, was a BLAST to ride and I'd like to do one up in a Yellow
color. (Giro / Corsa?) As for the divorce thing, sometimes people tend to be better FRIENDS than
married to each other. (Yea, I should talk, never been married but was engaged for "1" day
though...) <Grin> EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"Marci Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... The qualities in a person you may want at 20
may be different
> than what you want at 40. This is the case for me. I hear you are enjoying your aero. Marci

"Robert Siegel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Every man who has a LOT of $$$.
>
> Seriously though, Marci sounds absolutely terrific and for sure, she knows her recumbents and
> bikes. Good for her!
>
> Gator Bob Siegel in Gainesville FL

> "iLiad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...

> > Marci,
> >
> > You are every mans dream. A woman who loves bents and motorcycles ;-)
> >
> > iLiad

I have noticed over the year or so since I have been here that there are very few women here on
ARBR. I suspect that may have something to do with characters like myself who are contentious and
overall rather unpleasant to deal with. Nevertheless, if women had any brains, which they don't
have, they would flock to this newsgroup as the men here are desperate for a bit of feminine input.
I myself of course am above all such considerations, but I can clearly see that there are many
others here who thirst for a bit of a woman's touch. Marci, if you are paying any attention to any
of this, take heed! There are men on this newsgroup who are lusting after you!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. Those of you who think the OT message threads are not interesting do not know what you
are missing!