did my bike shop rip me off

will loose

Feb 11, 2012
I have several posts on this board for buying advice and i thought i had somewhat had an idea what the heck i was looking at. I finally made a purchase a trek 7500 multi track its color is red with a black and gold strip then raw aluminum look in the back half. it has bontrager ssr wheels ,deore rear derailer ,c 101 front derailer . I am just a little confused because i just read a post by some one that said the componets i mentioned are not on this model any longer i paid $750 he said he was giving me a good deal. Did i just get screwed over

will loose said:
I have several posts on this board for buying advice and i thought i had somewhat had an idea what the heck i was looking at. I finally made a purchase a trek 7500 multi track its color is red with a black and gold strip then raw aluminum look in the back half. it has bontrager ssr wheels ,deore rear derailer ,c 101 front derailer . I am just a little confused because i just read a post by some one that said the componets i mentioned are not on this model any longer i paid $750 he said he was giving me a good deal. Did i just get screwed over
It looks like the 2011 Trek 7500 was selling for about $900 -$990ish. If yours was a 2011, you got a pretty good deal.

p.s. a shop wouldn't rip you off, its up to you to be a smart buyer, one of the few things that get better with age !