Did Natural Health Cure My Infected Jaw/cheek?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr-Natural-Health, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote
    > 2) It is properly called salivary SECRETION, not EXCRETION--we are not
    > dealing with a waste product here.

    That was a cut & paste from the abstract that was supposedly written by
    people who know what they are doing. :(

    Perhaps the vitamin C merely unblocked the blockage? Until I hear
    other wise, that is the physical mechanism of what happened to me. Of
    course, if it comes back any time soon ...

  2. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote
    >
    >>2) It is properly called salivary SECRETION, not EXCRETION--we are not
    >>dealing with a waste product here.

    > That was a cut & paste from the abstract that was supposedly written by
    > people who know what they are doing. :(
    >
    > Perhaps the vitamin C merely unblocked the blockage? Until I hear
    > other wise, that is the physical mechanism of what happened to me.

    It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    might add).

    > Of course, if it comes back any time soon ...

    Why, that would mean you haven't treated it 'holistically'. You only
    removed the symptoms, not the underlying cause. You practised eeeevil
    allopathic medicine then!

  3. PeterB

    PeterB Guest

    JohnDoe wrote:
    > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > > Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote
    > >
    > >>2) It is properly called salivary SECRETION, not EXCRETION--we are not
    > >>dealing with a waste product here.

    > > That was a cut & paste from the abstract that was supposedly written by
    > > people who know what they are doing. :(
    > >
    > > Perhaps the vitamin C merely unblocked the blockage? Until I hear
    > > other wise, that is the physical mechanism of what happened to me.

    > It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    > picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    > So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    > dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    > as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    > health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    > might add).

    Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    always backed up what I say with scientific references, and if you read
    my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.

    PeterB

  4. PeterB wrote:
    > JohnDoe wrote:
    > > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > > > Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote

    > > > That was a cut & paste from the abstract that was supposedly written by
    > > > people who know what they are doing. :(
    > > >
    > > > Perhaps the vitamin C merely unblocked the blockage? Until I hear
    > > > other wise, that is the physical mechanism of what happened to me.

    > > It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    > > picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    > > So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    > > dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    > > as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    > > health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    > > might add).

    > Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    > to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    > cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    > always backed up what I say with scientific references, and if you read
    > my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    > claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    > the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.
    >
    > PeterB

    You guys will go to any length to avoid admitting that vitamin C was
    "the correct" cure in this particular instance. The association
    between what you wrote and vitamin C is all over the place. All you
    have to do is look. :()

    I provided one abstract and the full text of a 1980 research study to
    support my mine. I suggest that you might try keeping up with the
    literature.

    You have my condolences. :()

  5. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Guest

    PeterB wrote:

    > JohnDoe wrote:
    >
    >>Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote

    >>>That was a cut & paste from the abstract that was supposedly written by
    >>>people who know what they are doing. :(
    >>>
    >>>Perhaps the vitamin C merely unblocked the blockage? Until I hear
    >>>other wise, that is the physical mechanism of what happened to me.

    >>It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    >>picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    >>So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    >>dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    >>as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    >>health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    >>might add).

    > Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    > to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    > cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    > always backed up what I say with scientific references,

    Oh puhleaze. You don't even accept the scientific definitions of
    'cancer' and 'cure'. With that in mind, it is simply not possible that
    any science backs up any of your claims.

    > and if you read
    > my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    > claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    > the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.
    >
    > PeterB

  6. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:

    > PeterB wrote:
    >
    >>JohnDoe wrote:

    >>>It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    >>>picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    >>>So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    >>>dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    >>>as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    >>>health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    >>>might add).

    >>Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    >>to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    >>cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    >>always backed up what I say with scientific references, and if you read
    >>my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    >>claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    >>the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.
    >>
    >>PeterB

    > You guys will go to any length to avoid admitting that vitamin C was
    > "the correct" cure in this particular instance.

    'Us guys' have said from day one that anecdotes aren't evidence. That's
    all you have here, an anecdote.

    > The association between what you wrote and vitamin C is all over the place. All you
    > have to do is look. :()

    ?????
    Try to make some sense at least.

    > I provided one abstract and the full text of a 1980 research study to
    > support my mine. I suggest that you might try keeping up with the
    > literature.

    I'm sorry? You're proudly announcing that all you have is a text from
    *1980* (!) and then you tell me/us to keep up with the literature?
    Priceless! You should try a career as a comedian.

    > You have my condolences. :()

    Ah, there is some of that old MrNaturalhealth coming back. Still a long
    way to go back to the guy who insisted he was impervious to any and all
    infections because of his perfect health and nutritional status though.

  7. cathyb

    cathyb Guest

    JohnDoe wrote:
    > PeterB wrote:
    >
    > > JohnDoe wrote:

    > >>It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    > >>picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    > >>So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    > >>dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    > >>as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    > >>health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    > >>might add).

    > > Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    > > to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    > > cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    > > always backed up what I say with scientific references,

    > Oh puhleaze. You don't even accept the scientific definitions of
    > 'cancer' and 'cure'. With that in mind, it is simply not possible that
    > any science backs up any of your claims.

    Bless; he's counting Rath's site as a scientific reference.

    > > and if you read
    > > my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    > > claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    > > the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.
    > >
    > > PeterB

  8. cathyb

    cathyb Guest

    JohnDoe wrote:
    > PeterB wrote:
    >
    > > JohnDoe wrote:

    > >>It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    > >>picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    > >>So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    > >>dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    > >>as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    > >>health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    > >>might add).

    > > Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    > > to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    > > cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    > > always backed up what I say with scientific references,

    > Oh puhleaze. You don't even accept the scientific definitions of
    > 'cancer' and 'cure'. With that in mind, it is simply not possible that
    > any science backs up any of your claims.

    And he refers to whale.to as a scientific reference! (As when he came
    up with this unverifiable pile of crap by an unfindable "researcher":

    http://www.whale.to/vaccines/measles3.html)

    > > and if you read
    > > my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    > > claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    > > the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.
    > >
    > > PeterB

  9. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Guest

    cathyb wrote:

    > JohnDoe wrote:
    >
    >>PeterB wrote:

    >>>Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    >>>to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    >>>cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    >>>always backed up what I say with scientific references,

    >>Oh puhleaze. You don't even accept the scientific definitions of
    >>'cancer' and 'cure'. With that in mind, it is simply not possible that
    >>any science backs up any of your claims.

    > And he refers to whale.to as a scientific reference! (As when he came
    > up with this unverifiable pile of crap by an unfindable "researcher":
    >
    > http://www.whale.to/vaccines/measles3.html)

    You're right, I forgot that he also has his own definition of 'science'.
    Maybe he is related to Michael Behe!

    >>>and if you read
    >>>my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    >>>claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    >>>the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.
    >>>
    >>>PeterB

  10. PeterB

    PeterB Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > PeterB wrote:
    > > JohnDoe wrote:

    > > > It was nano-gnomes. For sure. With their little nano-pickaxes, they
    > > > picked and axed all day long and 'unblocked the blockage'.
    > > > So, there you have it, you heard otherwise now. And I wouldn't simply
    > > > dismiss this 'physical mechanism' of what happened since it has at least
    > > > as much evidence going for it as your own claims regarding 'natural
    > > > health' do (and even more evidence for it then most of PeterB's claims I
    > > > might add).

    > > Actually, Mr. N applied an intervention, then got well. That appears
    > > to be all the evidence you and your team need to promote vaccine,
    > > cancer drugs, and other unproven "medicine." As for evidence, I've
    > > always backed up what I say with scientific references, and if you read
    > > my response in this thread, you'll see I haven't made unsubstantiated
    > > claims about the short-term effects of supplements. Anyway, thanks for
    > > the monkey dance....mha can always use a laugh.
    > >
    > > PeterB

    > You guys will go to any length to avoid admitting that vitamin C was
    > "the correct" cure in this particular instance. The association
    > between what you wrote and vitamin C is all over the place. All you
    > have to do is look. :()

    If you read what I wrote, you'll understand that I'm not refuting your
    experience. The one thing our resident pharma bloggers say that's true
    is that most acute conditions are self limiting, ie., they subside "on
    their own" with or without treatment. Of course, what they overlook is
    that nothing happens in human health without nutrients, and your
    condition would be no excpetion. That doesn't mean your condition
    would not have resolved using your existing store of nutrients even
    without additional vitamins.

    > I provided one abstract and the full text of a 1980 research study to
    > support my mine. I suggest that you might try keeping up with the
    > literature.
    >
    > You have my condolences. :()

  11. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Actually, your story sounds entirely plausible. Salivary gland backs
    up and gets painful, you take something that stimulates salivary
    secretion (vit C), and blow the blockage out of the way.

    Works for me.

    Mark, MD

  12. JohnDoe wrote:

    > Oh puhleaze. You don't even accept the scientific definitions of
    > 'cancer' and 'cure'. With that in mind, it is simply not possible that
    > any science backs up any of your claims.

    Ah! The classic negative attitude of a scientist in action.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    You are just plain negative and nasty. :)

    You have the personality of a constipated warthog.

    You are a Benjamin Rush of the new millennium. :(
    http://pages.hosting.domaindirect.com/naturalhealthperspective.com/tu...

    "Benjamin Rush (1745-1813) was a member of the Continental Congress, a
    signer of the Declaration of Independence, a combater of yellow fever,
    the founder of psychiatry in America, and an obstinate believer in
    miasmas and bloodletting. Rush was arguably the most famous and
    influential American doctor of his time. He is, also, the classic
    example of everything that is wrong with allopaths."

    "Some allopaths, like Rush, used science, but none of them used the
    scientific method in their practices."

    Sorry to inform you, but YOU are NOT:
    1. Practicing the scientific method, now.
    2. Furthering the noble cause of the scientific method, now.

    Anybody can claim to believe in science, but that is not what counts.
    Nor, has it ever counted.

    Only the scientific method counts, and you dear fool are NOT presently
    engaging in the scientific method in any shape, way, or form.

    What you are presently doing is engaging in slime-bucket tactics, that
    actually mocks the high road of the scientific method.

    What drugs are you on?

    Perhaps, if you were to concentrate?

    The topic of this thread is: "Did Vitamin C cure my Nonneoplastic
    disorder of the parotid gland?"

    Cancer is Off-Topic, Arse!

    Just thought that the mental moron might want to know.

    If my cured condition does NOT return within one week, I win this
    contest hands down. So far, it looks like YOU SCIENCE ARSES are
    losing big time.

    Why am I NOT surprised?

    Got an ailment? When in doubt take vitamin C. It just might cure you.
    :)

  13. PeterB wrote:

    > That doesn't mean your condition
    > would not have resolved using your existing store of nutrients even
    > without additional vitamins.

    Maybe you wait patiently doing absolutely nothing, but I do NOT.

    Just thought that you might want to know, if a car tries to run you
    over you should get out of the way. But, of course if you simply
    pretend that the car is NOT in front of you, it doesn't mean that it
    wouldn't have avoided you anyhow. Does it, Dumb Dumb?

  14. Mark wrote:
    > Actually, your story sounds entirely plausible. Salivary gland backs
    > up and gets painful, you take something that stimulates salivary
    > secretion (vit C), and blow the blockage out of the way.
    >
    > Works for me.
    >
    > Mark, MD

    Precisely!

  15. PeterB

    PeterB Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > PeterB wrote:
    >
    > > That doesn't mean your condition
    > > would not have resolved using your existing store of nutrients even
    > > without additional vitamins.

    > Maybe you wait patiently doing absolutely nothing, but I do NOT.
    >
    > Just thought that you might want to know, if a car tries to run you
    > over you should get out of the way. But, of course if you simply
    > pretend that the car is NOT in front of you, it doesn't mean that it
    > wouldn't have avoided you anyhow. Does it, Dumb Dumb?

    Belive it or not, I'm on your side. I also take vitamin c on a daily
    basis, and if I get the sniffles, I take more. It's not a question of
    taking action, it's a question of how quickly a nutraceutical approach
    alleviates symptoms. In terms of managing symptoms, synthetic drugs
    give a nearly immediate effect, but they don't promote healing. In
    terms of improving nutritional stores, nutrients give a nearly
    immediate effect (and promote healing) but are slow to alleviate
    symptoms. It depends on the condition. Every illness responds
    differently to nutrient therapy because each one represents a different
    set of metabolic errors. We choose from a variety of nutrients based
    on our knowledge of their effects and benefits. If you have a cold,
    you may choose to take echinacea, for instance. But do you choose the
    purpea or the angustafolia species? What about selenium. Which form
    do you take? The same question applies to vitamins A, D, E, and so on.
    During a bout with influenza (or even a cold), I choose N-acetyl
    cysteine over echinacea because NAC increases white blood cell
    production in real time and reduces both the length of illness and odds
    for upper respiratory infection. If the vitamin c did reduce your
    inflammation or remove a blockage in real time, I'm all for it.

    PeterB

  16. PeterB

    PeterB Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > PeterB wrote:
    >
    > > That doesn't mean your condition
    > > would not have resolved using your existing store of nutrients even
    > > without additional vitamins.

    > Maybe you wait patiently doing absolutely nothing, but I do NOT.
    >
    > Just thought that you might want to know, if a car tries to run you
    > over you should get out of the way. But, of course if you simply
    > pretend that the car is NOT in front of you, it doesn't mean that it
    > wouldn't have avoided you anyhow. Does it, Dumb Dumb?

    Believe it or not, I'm on your side. I also take vitamin c during a
    cold, but I do this because I know the body expends more vitamin c
    during illness, not because I expect to have immediate alleviation of
    symptoms using this particular nutrient. It's not simply a question of
    taking action, it's a question of knowing which nutrients provide the
    desired effect, whether that effect is long-term, or short-term.
    During a bout with influenza, for instance, I choose to take N-acetyl
    cysteine over echinacea, because it raises white blood cell production
    and reduces the risk of respiratory infection, and shortens the length
    of the illness. If vitamin c was helpful in your particular case, I'm
    all for it.

    PeterB

  17. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "PeterB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> PeterB wrote:
    >>
    >> > That doesn't mean your condition
    >> > would not have resolved using your existing store of nutrients even
    >> > without additional vitamins.

    >> Maybe you wait patiently doing absolutely nothing, but I do NOT.
    >>
    >> Just thought that you might want to know, if a car tries to run you
    >> over you should get out of the way. But, of course if you simply
    >> pretend that the car is NOT in front of you, it doesn't mean that it
    >> wouldn't have avoided you anyhow. Does it, Dumb Dumb?

    > Believe it or not, I'm on your side. I also take vitamin c during a
    > cold, but I do this because I know the body expends more vitamin c
    > during illness, not because I expect to have immediate alleviation of
    > symptoms using this particular nutrient. It's not simply a question of
    > taking action, it's a question of knowing which nutrients provide the
    > desired effect, whether that effect is long-term, or short-term.
    > During a bout with influenza, for instance, I choose to take N-acetyl
    > cysteine over echinacea, because it raises white blood cell production
    > and reduces the risk of respiratory infection, and shortens the length
    > of the illness. If vitamin c was helpful in your particular case, I'm
    > all for it.

    I thought that with your perfect state of health and superior immune system
    you never got influenza. Look out when the next pandemic hits.
    --

    --Rich

    Recommended websites:

    http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
    http://www.acahf.org.au
    http://www.quackwatch.org/
    http://www.skeptic.com/
    http://www.csicop.org/

  18. PeterB

    PeterB Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > "PeterB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > [email protected] wrote:

    > >> Maybe you wait patiently doing absolutely nothing, but I do NOT.
    > >>
    > >> Just thought that you might want to know, if a car tries to run you
    > >> over you should get out of the way. But, of course if you simply
    > >> pretend that the car is NOT in front of you, it doesn't mean that it
    > >> wouldn't have avoided you anyhow. Does it, Dumb Dumb?

    > > Believe it or not, I'm on your side. I also take vitamin c during a
    > > cold, but I do this because I know the body expends more vitamin c
    > > during illness, not because I expect to have immediate alleviation of
    > > symptoms using this particular nutrient. It's not simply a question of
    > > taking action, it's a question of knowing which nutrients provide the
    > > desired effect, whether that effect is long-term, or short-term.
    > > During a bout with influenza, for instance, I choose to take N-acetyl
    > > cysteine over echinacea, because it raises white blood cell production
    > > and reduces the risk of respiratory infection, and shortens the length
    > > of the illness. If vitamin c was helpful in your particular case, I'm
    > > all for it.

    > I thought that with your perfect state of health and superior immune system
    > you never got influenza. Look out when the next pandemic hits.

    I haven't had the flu since I was a child. I meant that I choose NAC
    over echinancea preventatively if I feel something coming on (perhaps
    it would have become influenza without the intervention.) And if bird
    flu hits, I'll know how to tip the odds in my favor.

    PeterB

  19. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > PeterB wrote:
    >

    >>That doesn't mean your condition
    >>would not have resolved using your existing store of nutrients even
    >>without additional vitamins.

    > Maybe you wait patiently doing absolutely nothing, but I do NOT.
    >
    > Just thought that you might want to know, if a car tries to run you
    > over you should get out of the way. But, of course if you simply
    > pretend that the car is NOT in front of you, it doesn't mean that it
    > wouldn't have avoided you anyhow. Does it, Dumb Dumb?

  20. .... somethimes you're too sick
    or scared to move.

    But you can pick up the phone.

    "The Emergency Call Waiting Song,"
    Phil Alexander

    On the first ring of waiting for my emergency
    A burglar broke in and robbed me

    On the second ring of waiting for my emergency
    Two drug-crazed hippies
    And their dealer broke in and robbed me

    On the third ring of waiting for my emergency
    Three doped-up junkies
    Two big alsatians
    And a bent copper came and robbed me

    On the fourth ring of waiting for my emergency
    Four-nicating youngsters
    Three used-up condoms
    Two odd positions
    And some kind of a shoot for page 3

    On the fifth ring of waiting for my emergency
    Five more rings
    Four-ced entery
    Free-loading ****s
    Too annoyed for words
    And another bastard came to rob me

    On the sixth ring of waiting for my emergency
    Six nasty stab-wounds
    Five bleeding holes
    Four stitches needed
    Three tetanus jabs
    Two pints of blood
    In a transfusion needed for me

    On the seventh ring of waiting for my emergency
    Seven drinks for comfort
    Six wounds a-bleeding
    Five bloody towels
    Four-bearance needed
    Three-zing my balls off
    To-urniquet tightened
    And a virtual lobotomy

    On the eighth ring of waiting for my emergency
    Eight guys arrested
    Seven wounds a-bleeding
    Six months remanded
    Five years to serve
    Four failed appeals
    Three years' remission
    Too well-behaved
    And they're out, now they're out to get me

    On the ninth ring of waiting for my emergency
    Nine nine nine dialed [or 9-1-1 if you prefer]
    Eight wounds a-bleeding
    Seven fingers missing
    Six on the floor
    Five fingerprints
    Four-ensic science
    Three suspects
    Two or less arrests
    And some cop film that's on the TV

    On the tenth ring of waiting for my emergency
    Ten pints of lager
    Nine wounds a-bleeding
    Eight odd intruders
    Seven swingers swinging
    Six geezers laying
    Five dangly "things"
    Four fingers used
    Three-some with Rover
    Two running cameras
    And a DVD copy for me

    On the eleventh ring of waiting for my emergency
    Eleven double-brandies
    Ten wounds a-bleeding
    Nine bottles, broken
    Eight glasses splattered
    Seven saucers smashing
    Sick's heaved all over
    Five minutes' peace
    Four what it's worth
    Three hours for clean-up
    Two bins full
    And a phone that still rings endlessly

    On the twelfth ring of waiting for my emergency
    Twelve large tequilas
    Eleven wounds a-bleeding
    Ten pimps a-pimping
    Nine dealers dealing
    Eight kilos smuggling
    Seven mill for laundering
    Six gangstas shooting
    Five hours on hold
    Four-gotten why
    Free-zer full of dope
    Too pissed to think
    And then the police at last answered me...