Did Natural Health Cure My Infected Jaw/cheek?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr-Natural-Health, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > JohnDoe wrote:
    >

    >>>Strickly speaking, I was clearly writing about OTHER healthy people
    >>>rhetorically. I was absolutely NOT referring to me as in "I never get
    >>>sick, period." Nope, I never wrote, never said that, nor have I ever
    >>>claimed that.

    >>So you're not healthy? Does that mean you do not follow your own advice
    >>or is it the other possibility - your advices do not make a person healthy?

    > What?
    >
    > Are you saying that you cannot understand or even use the English
    > language precisely? Must be because you keep on asking the same stupid
    > questions over and over again.
    >
    > I recommend that you take Vitamin C until you manage to flush out that
    > bug that crawled up your arse. :)
    >
    > I am perfectly healthy and in excellent health, thank you.

    So you're healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking
    about that do not get sick. Is that what you are saying?

  2. JohnDoe wrote:

    > So you're healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking
    > about that do not get sick. Is that what you are saying?

    So, you are just some kind of an arse that waits 2 years before asking
    questions?

    If you don't know how to read, that is your problem pharma blogger.

    You are just a NEGATIVE piece of trash.

  3. cathyb

    cathyb Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > JohnDoe wrote:
    >
    > > So you're healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking
    > > about that do not get sick. Is that what you are saying?

    > So, you are just some kind of an arse that waits 2 years before asking
    > questions?
    >
    > If you don't know how to read, that is your problem pharma blogger.
    >
    > You are just a NEGATIVE piece of trash.

    So, from your reply, JohnDoe was right; you were saying "So you're

  4. cathyb wrote:
    > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > > JohnDoe wrote:
    > >
    > > > So you're healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking
    > > > about that do not get sick. Is that what you are saying?

    > > So, you are just some kind of an arse that waits 2 years before asking
    > > questions?
    > >
    > > If you don't know how to read, that is your problem pharma blogger.
    > >
    > > You are just a NEGATIVE piece of trash.

    > So, from your reply, JohnDoe was right; you were saying "So you're
    > healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking about
    > that do not get sick."

    You are replying on the WRONG thread.

    Just thought that that bug that is up your arse might want to know. :)

  5. cathyb

    cathyb Guest

  6. cathyb wrote:
    > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    >
    > > cathyb wrote:

    > > > So, from your reply, JohnDoe was right; you were saying "So you're
    > > > healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking about
    > > > that do not get sick."

    > > You are replying on the WRONG thread.
    > >
    > > Just thought that that bug that is up your arse might want to know. :)

    > So, from your reply, JohnDoe was right; you were saying "So you're
    > healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking about
    > that do not get sick."

    Well, let me speak plainly.

    Bite Me!

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha! Go give your husband a heart attack, and please STOP
    wasting my time.

  7. cathyb

    cathyb Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:

    > cathyb wrote:
    > > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:

    > > > You are replying on the WRONG thread.
    > > >
    > > > Just thought that that bug that is up your arse might want to know. :)

    > > So, from your reply, JohnDoe was right; you were saying "So you're
    > > healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people you're talking about
    > > that do not get sick."

    > Well, let me speak plainly.
    >
    > Bite Me!
    >
    > Ha, ... Hah, Ha! Go give your husband a heart attack, and please STOP
    > wasting my time.

    Still no answer? So, from your reply, JohnDoe was right; you were
    saying "So you're healthy, but it's clearly OTHER healthy people
    you're talking about that do not get sick."

  8. Rich

    Rich Guest

  9. Rich wrote:
    > "Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Bite Me!

    > For all your healthiness, you are one of the sickest people I know.

    I am sorry. Are you mentally retarded?

    I have watched a number of Hollywood movies, such as /Molly/.

    The standard response is: Bite Me!

    Just thought that the retard might want to know. :)

  10. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    > Rich wrote:
    >> "Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >> message news:[email protected]
    >> >
    >> > Bite Me!

    >> For all your healthiness, you are one of the sickest people I know.

    > I am sorry. Are you mentally retarded?
    >
    > I have watched a number of Hollywood movies, such as /Molly/.
    >
    > The standard response is: Bite Me!
    >
    > Just thought that the retard might want to know. :)

    I did not make the diagnosis of "sick" based on your "bite me" response
    alone. Your bigotry, your credulity, your misanthropy, and your conceit are
    all evidence of our mental illness.

    Just thought the sicko might want to know.
    --

    --Rich

    Recommended websites:

    http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
    http://www.acahf.org.au
    http://www.quackwatch.org/
    http://www.skeptic.com/
    http://www.csicop.org/

  11. Rich wrote:

    > I did not make the diagnosis of "sick" based on your "bite me" response
    > alone. Your ... are
    > all evidence of our mental illness.

    ..... -----------------------
    Well, if you say so ...

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    If you insist of proclaiming your own mental illness, who am I to
    disagree with you?

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    LOL Stupid is as stupid does!

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

  12. Pizzza Girl

    Pizzza Girl Guest

  13. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > Bite Me!

    Yech!

  14. Rich

    Rich Guest

  15. Twittering One wrote:
    > byte

    Official Notice of Ng Quarantine

    The following twits:
    Mark Probert,
    Twittering One,
    Rich,
    cathyb, and
    JohnDoe.

    Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

    See the grisly details at:
    http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

    This has been a public service announcement.

    Just thought that you Geeks might want to know exactly who the idiots
    are.

  16. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > Bite Me!

    Would it be ok if I got a pack of Rotweilers to do that for me?

  17. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Twittering One wrote:
    >
    >>byte

    > Official Notice of Ng Quarantine
    >
    > The following twits:
    > Mark Probert,
    > Twittering One,
    > Rich,
    > cathyb, and
    > JohnDoe.
    >
    > Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
    distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
    realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time irreparably?

    > See the grisly details at:
    > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

    There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

    > This has been a public service announcement.

    So are the notices I get right after January 15 about the garbage
    pick-up schedule.

    > Just thought that you Geeks might want to know exactly who the idiots
    > are.

    We know who the idiots are, and they are you.