Did Natural Health Cure My Infected Jaw/cheek?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr-Natural-Health, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. PeterB

    PeterB Guest

    Mark Probert wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Twittering One wrote:
    > >
    > >>byte

    > > Official Notice of Ng Quarantine
    > >
    > > The following twits:
    > > Mark Probert,
    > > Twittering One,
    > > Rich,
    > > cathyb, and
    > > JohnDoe.
    > >
    > > Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

    > BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >
    > JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
    > distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
    > realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time irreparably?
    >
    > > See the grisly details at:
    > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

    > There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

    But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
    compliment of Aloha Rich.

    > > This has been a public service announcement.

    > So are the notices I get right after January 15 about the garbage
    > pick-up schedule.
    >
    > > Just thought that you Geeks might want to know exactly who the idiots
    > > are.

    > We know who the idiots are, and they are you.

  2. PeterB

    PeterB Guest

    Mark Probert wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Twittering One wrote:
    > >
    > >>byte

    > > Official Notice of Ng Quarantine
    > >
    > > The following twits:
    > > Mark Probert,
    > > Twittering One,
    > > Rich,
    > > cathyb, and
    > > JohnDoe.
    > >
    > > Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

    > BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >
    > JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
    > distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
    > realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time irreparably?
    >
    > > See the grisly details at:
    > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

    > There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

    But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
    compliment of Rich.

    > > This has been a public service announcement.

    > So are the notices I get right after January 15 about the garbage
    > pick-up schedule.
    >
    > > Just thought that you Geeks might want to know exactly who the idiots
    > > are.

    > We know who the idiots are, and they are you.

  3. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    PeterB wrote:
    > Mark Probert wrote:
    >
    >>[email protected] wrote:

    >>>Official Notice of Ng Quarantine
    >>>
    >>>The following twits:
    >>>Mark Probert,
    >>>Twittering One,
    >>>Rich,
    >>>cathyb, and
    >>>JohnDoe.
    >>>
    >>>Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

    >>BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>
    >>JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
    >>distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
    >>realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time irreparably?
    >>

    >>>See the grisly details at:
    >>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

    >>There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

    > But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
    > compliment of Aloha Rich.

    Freudian slip or typo? I prefer typo.

    >>>This has been a public service announcement.

    >>So are the notices I get right after January 15 about the garbage
    >>pick-up schedule.
    >>

    >>>Just thought that you Geeks might want to know exactly who the idiots
    >>>are.

    >>We know who the idiots are, and they are you.

  4. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    JohnDoe wrote:
    > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    >
    >> Bite Me!
    >>

    > Would it be ok if I got a pack of Rotweilers to do that for me?

    Do you hate Rotweilers?

  5. JanD

    JanD Guest

    "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > PeterB wrote:
    >> Mark Probert wrote:

    >>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>>
    >>>JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
    >>>distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
    >>>realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time
    >>>irreparably?

    As usual, he is LYING.

    When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
    Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part of
    it.

    From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
    Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 2000/05/02

    Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
    target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
    from
    someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
    doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
    simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
    herself
    from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
    reason
    to doubt her sincerity on this.

    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
    Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
    Subject: Re: Testimony

    I trust your honesty

    >>>There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

    >> But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
    >> compliment of Aloha Rich.

    > Freudian slip or typo? I prefer typo.

    Sure you do.

    LIAR defending other *GANG* LIARS

    >>>So are the notices I get right after January 15 about the garbage
    >>>pick-up schedule.

    >>>We know who the idiots are, and they are you.

  6. Pizzza Girl

    Pizzza Girl Guest

    I would even do it for a real human.

    "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Pizzza Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > There is an admission we don't hear everyday.
    > >
    > > "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> conceit are
    > >> all evidence of our mental illness.

    > I'm opinionated, but not conceited. Good pickup on

    the typo, though.

    > --Rich
    >
    > Recommended websites:
    >
    > http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
    > http://www.acahf.org.au
    > http://www.quackwatch.org/
    > http://www.skeptic.com/
    > http://www.csicop.org/

  7. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    JanD wrote:
    > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>PeterB wrote:

    > As usual, he is LYING.

    Hi, Moron.

    > When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
    > Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part of
    > it.

    A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.

    > From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
    > Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
    > Original Format
    > Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    > Date: 2000/05/02
    >

    > Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
    > target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
    > from
    > someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
    > doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
    > simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
    > herself
    > from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
    > reason
    > to doubt her sincerity on this.
    >
    > Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    > From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
    > Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
    > Subject: Re: Testimony
    >

    > I trust your honesty

    Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter. I know
    you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK.

    As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is
    not me." What is posted does not address that point.

    >>>But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
    >>>compliment of Aloha Rich.

    >>Freudian slip or typo? I prefer typo.

    > Sure you do.
    >
    > LIAR defending other *GANG* LIARS

    It is a 50-50 chance it could be either. Of course, YOU will select the
    negative, since you are a negative person, and I, of course, will select
    the positive, since I am a perpetual optimist.

  8. JanD

    JanD Guest

    "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > JanD wrote:
    >> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> As usual, he is LYING.

    > Hi, Moron.
    >
    >> When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
    >> Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part
    >> of it.

    > A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.
    >
    >> From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
    >> Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
    >> Original Format
    >> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    >> Date: 2000/05/02
    >>

    >> Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
    >> target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
    >> from
    >> someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
    >> doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
    >> simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
    >> herself
    >> from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
    >> reason
    >> to doubt her sincerity on this.
    >>
    >> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    >> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this
    >> author
    >> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
    >> Subject: Re: Testimony
    >>

    >> I trust your honesty

    > Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

    Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
    right clearly posted!

    I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK.

    You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
    EXACT guilt.

    [snip remaining drivel]

    >>>Freudian slip or typo? I prefer typo.

    >> Sure you do.
    >>
    >> LIAR defending other *GANG* LIARS

  9. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    JanD wrote:
    > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>JanD wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>As usual, he is LYING.

    >>Hi, Moron.
    >>

    >>>When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
    >>>Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part
    >>>of it.

    >>A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.
    >>

    >>>From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
    >>>Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
    >>>Original Format
    >>>Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    >>>Date: 2000/05/02
    >>>

    >>>Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
    >>>target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
    >>>from
    >>>someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
    >>>doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
    >>>simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
    >>>herself
    >>>from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
    >>>reason
    >>>to doubt her sincerity on this.
    >>>
    >>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    >>> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this
    >>>author
    >>> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
    >>> Subject: Re: Testimony
    >>>

    >>>I trust your honesty

    >>Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

    > Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
    > right clearly posted!

    Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
    message, jerk, and, of course, you took the opportunity to be a bitch.

    > I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK.
    >
    > You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
    > EXACT guilt.

    No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

    > [snip remaining drivel]

    No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

    As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is
    not me." What is posted does not address that point.

    Now, do address the point I made, or this this another one of those no
    response issues because you know I SAW THROUGH YOU?

  10. JanD

    JanD Guest

    "Mark Probert blathered"
    > JanD wrote:
    >> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>>Hi, Moron.

    >>>A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.

    Totally irrelevant!

    >>>Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

    >> Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
    >> right clearly posted!

    > Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
    > message [snip stupidity]

    Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
    right clearly posted!

    >> I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a
    >> kneeJERK.
    >>
    >> You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
    >> EXACT guilt.

    > No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

    NO, you did NOT predict!

    You stated you knew.

    *I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK*

    You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
    EXACT guilt.

    You are a loser, Markey.

    >> [snip remaining drivel]

    > No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

    Yes, Markey, it IS drivel.

    You are ONCE AGAIN A PROVEN LIAR!

    [snip remaining drivel]

  11. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    JanD wrote:

    > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:[email protected]

    >> JanD wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:[email protected]

    Drew? Do you

    irreparably?

    >>> As usual, he is LYING.

    >> Hi, Moron.
    >>

    >>> When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
    >>> Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no

    part of it.

    >> A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.
    >>

    >>> From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
    >>> Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
    >>> Original Format
    >>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    >>> Date: 2000/05/02
    >>>

    >>> Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark)

    and the
    >>> target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a

    quote from
    >>> someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what

    Bolen was
    >>> doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of,

    I was
    >>> simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly

    dissociated herself
    >>> from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI

    have no reason
    >>> to doubt her sincerity on this.
    >>>
    >>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    >>> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this

    author
    >>> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
    >>> Subject: Re: Testimony
    >>>

    >>> I trust your honesty

    >> Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

    > Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter

    is right clearly posted!

    Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
    message, jerk, and, of course, you took the opportunity to be a bitch.

    > I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a

    kneeJERK.

    > You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of

    your EXACT guilt.

    No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

    > [snip remaining drivel]

    No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

    As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is
    not me." What is posted does not address that point.

    Now, do address the point I made, or this this another one of those no
    response issues because you know I SAW THROUGH YOU?

  12. JanD

    JanD Guest

    "Mark Probert insists on MORE blathering:.
    > JanD wrote:
    >> "Mark Probert blathered"
    >>

    > JanD wrote:
    >
    > > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > news:[email protected]

    > news:[email protected]

    > Drew? Do you

    > irreparably?

    > >> Hi, Moron.

    > part of it.
    > >>

    > >> A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.

    I R R E L V E N A N
    T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > and the

    > quote from

    > Bolen was

    > I was

    > dissociated herself

    > have no reason

    > author

    > >> Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

    > > Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter

    > is right clearly posted!
    >

    > Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
    > message, jerk, and, of course, you took the opportunity to be a bitch.

    W R O N G!!

    YOU insisted on L Y I N G as usual!!!

    The subject title is provided for you.

    Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association

    LOOK UP THE ORIGINAL!!!!!!

    > > I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a

    > kneeJERK.
    > >
    > > You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of

    > your EXACT guilt.
    >

    > No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

    You did NOT predicted one single thing.

    You stated, you KNEW!

    You are ONCE AGAIN LYING!

    > > [snip remaining drivel]

    > No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

    Dismiss what?

    > As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is not
    > me." What is posted does not address that point.

    What disassociation? It is not me? What in the world are you talking about?

    > Now, do address the point I made, or this this another one of those no
    > response issues because you know I SAW THROUGH YOU?

    I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about, other that the FACT,
    that YOU are diverting from the issue.

    You have LIED several times and called me names!!

    Now, what is it you want to know?

  13. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

  14. > cathyb wrote:

    > > Ah, Mr Unnatural.
    > >
    > > The guy who wrote:
    > >
    > > "Healthy people don't get sick, period."
    > >
    > > "I NEVER stay sick for more than 8 hours." (except for this time?)

    I have clarified my rhetorical statement on my web site about never
    getting sick.
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/contact/agenda.html
    "Healthy people are not chronically sick. Rather, they are normally
    healthy. And, almost never get sick. And, when they do get sick they
    tend to experience a quick recovery from illness when given the
    appropriate natural therapy."

    Notice how this statement is listed as #1.

    In case there are any readers who are suffering form age related
    dementia, this rhetorical statement is being used to communicate my
    profound belief that if you are chronically sick, you are doing
    something fundamentally wrong.

    It is truly amazing about the number of self-deluded people who
    actually think that they can be both healthy and sick all the time.