Did Natural Health Cure My Infected Jaw/cheek?

Mark Probert wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Twittering One wrote:
> >
> >>byte

> > Official Notice of Ng Quarantine
> >
> > The following twits:
> > Mark Probert,
> > Twittering One,
> > Rich,
> > cathyb, and
> > JohnDoe.
> >
> > Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

> BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
> distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
> realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time irreparably?
>
> > See the grisly details at:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

> There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
compliment of Aloha Rich.

Mark Probert wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Twittering One wrote:
> >
> >>byte

> > Official Notice of Ng Quarantine
> >
> > The following twits:
> > Mark Probert,
> > Twittering One,
> > Rich,
> > cathyb, and
> > JohnDoe.
> >
> > Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

> BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
> distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
> realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time irreparably?
>
> > See the grisly details at:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

> There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
compliment of Rich.

PeterB wrote:
> Mark Probert wrote:
>
>>[email protected] wrote:

>>>Official Notice of Ng Quarantine
>>>
>>>The following twits:
>>>Mark Probert,
>>>Twittering One,
>>>Rich,
>>>cathyb, and
>>>JohnDoe.
>>>
>>>Have been identified as being mentally ill by their own kind.

>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
>>distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
>>realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time irreparably?
>>

>>>See the grisly details at:
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7baf7c1e829a3add

>>There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

> But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
> compliment of Aloha Rich.

Freudian slip or typo? I prefer typo.

JohnDoe wrote:
> Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
>
>> Bite Me!
>>

> Would it be ok if I got a pack of Rotweilers to do that for me?

Do you hate Rotweilers?

"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> PeterB wrote:
>> Mark Probert wrote:

>>>BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>>
>>>JohnnyBoy, do you realize that YOU have the absolutely unique
>>>distinction of being the only AltNut ever criticized by Jan Drew? Do you
>>>realize that this event could have possible ripped space-time
>>>irreparably?

As usual, he is LYING.

When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part of
it.

From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2000/05/02

Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
from
someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
herself
from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
reason
to doubt her sincerity on this.

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Testimony

I trust your honesty

>>>There are no details there, grisly or otherwise.

>> But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
>> compliment of Aloha Rich.

> Freudian slip or typo? I prefer typo.

Sure you do.

LIAR defending other *GANG* LIARS

>>>So are the notices I get right after January 15 about the garbage
>>>pick-up schedule.

>>>We know who the idiots are, and they are you.

I would even do it for a real human.

"Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pizzza Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > There is an admission we don't hear everyday.
> >
> > "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> conceit are
> >> all evidence of our mental illness.

> I'm opinionated, but not conceited. Good pickup on

the typo, though.

JanD wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>PeterB wrote:

> As usual, he is LYING.

Hi, Moron.

> When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
> Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part of
> it.

A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.

> From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
> Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
> Original Format
> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
> Date: 2000/05/02
>

> Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
> target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
> from
> someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
> doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
> simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
> herself
> from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
> reason
> to doubt her sincerity on this.
>
> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
> Subject: Re: Testimony
>

> I trust your honesty

Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter. I know
you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK.

As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is
not me." What is posted does not address that point.

>>>But there is a hilarious Freudian slip greased by a guilty conscience,
>>>compliment of Aloha Rich.

>>Freudian slip or typo? I prefer typo.

> Sure you do.
>
> LIAR defending other *GANG* LIARS

It is a 50-50 chance it could be either. Of course, YOU will select the
negative, since you are a negative person, and I, of course, will select
the positive, since I am a perpetual optimist.

"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JanD wrote:
>> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> As usual, he is LYING.

> Hi, Moron.
>
>> When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
>> Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part
>> of it.

> A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.
>
>> From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
>> Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
>> Original Format
>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>> Date: 2000/05/02
>>

>> Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
>> target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
>> from
>> someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
>> doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
>> simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
>> herself
>> from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
>> reason
>> to doubt her sincerity on this.
>>
>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this
>> author
>> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
>> Subject: Re: Testimony
>>

>> I trust your honesty

> Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
right clearly posted!

I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK.

You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
EXACT guilt.

[snip remaining drivel]

JanD wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>JanD wrote:
>>
>>>"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>As usual, he is LYING.

>>Hi, Moron.
>>

>>>When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
>>>Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no part
>>>of it.

>>A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.
>>

>>>From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
>>>Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
>>>Original Format
>>>Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>>Date: 2000/05/02
>>>

>>>Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the
>>>target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a quote
>>>from
>>>someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was
>>>doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was
>>>simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
>>>herself
>>>from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI have no
>>>reason
>>>to doubt her sincerity on this.
>>>
>>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this
>>>author
>>> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: Testimony
>>>

>>>I trust your honesty

>>Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

> Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
> right clearly posted!

Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
message, jerk, and, of course, you took the opportunity to be a *****.

> I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK.
>
> You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
> EXACT guilt.

No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

> [snip remaining drivel]

No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is
not me." What is posted does not address that point.

Now, do address the point I made, or this this another one of those no
response issues because you know I SAW THROUGH YOU?

"Mark Probert blathered"
> JanD wrote:
>> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>Hi, Moron.

>>>A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.

Totally irrelevant!

>>>Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

>> Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
>> right clearly posted!

> Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
> message [snip stupidity]

Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter is
right clearly posted!

>> I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a
>> kneeJERK.
>>
>> You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
>> EXACT guilt.

> No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

NO, you did NOT predict!

You stated you knew.

*I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a kneeJERK*

You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of your
EXACT guilt.

You are a loser, Markey.

>> [snip remaining drivel]

> No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

Yes, Markey, it IS drivel.

You are ONCE AGAIN A PROVEN LIAR!

[snip remaining drivel]

JanD wrote:

> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...

>> JanD wrote:
>>
>>> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...

Drew? Do you

irreparably?

>>> As usual, he is LYING.

>> Hi, Moron.
>>

>>> When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
>>> Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no

part of it.

>> A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.
>>

>>> From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
>>> Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
>>> Original Format
>>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>> Date: 2000/05/02
>>>

>>> Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark)

and the
>>> target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a

quote from
>>> someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what

Bolen was
>>> doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of,

I was
>>> simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly

dissociated herself
>>> from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI

have no reason
>>> to doubt her sincerity on this.
>>>
>>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this

author
>>> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: Testimony
>>>

>>> I trust your honesty

>> Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

> Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter

is right clearly posted!

Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
message, jerk, and, of course, you took the opportunity to be a *****.

> I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a

kneeJERK.

> You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of

your EXACT guilt.

No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

> [snip remaining drivel]

No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is
not me." What is posted does not address that point.

Now, do address the point I made, or this this another one of those no
response issues because you know I SAW THROUGH YOU?

"Mark Probert insists on MORE blathering:.
> JanD wrote:
>> "Mark Probert blathered"
>>

> JanD wrote:
>
> > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:[email protected]...

> news:[email protected]...

> Drew? Do you

> irreparably?

> >> Hi, Moron.

> part of it.
> >>

> >> A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.

I R R E L V E N A N
T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> and the

> quote from

> Bolen was

> I was

> dissociated herself

> have no reason

> author

> >> Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

> > Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter

> is right clearly posted!
>

> Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
> message, jerk, and, of course, you took the opportunity to be a *****.

W R O N G!!

YOU insisted on L Y I N G as usual!!!

The subject title is provided for you.

Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association

LOOK UP THE ORIGINAL!!!!!!

> > I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a

> kneeJERK.
> >
> > You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of

> your EXACT guilt.
>

> No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

You did NOT predicted one single thing.

You stated, you KNEW!

You are ONCE AGAIN LYING!

> > [snip remaining drivel]

> No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

Dismiss what?

> As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is not
> me." What is posted does not address that point.

What disassociation? It is not me? What in the world are you talking about?

> Now, do address the point I made, or this this another one of those no
> response issues because you know I SAW THROUGH YOU?

I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about, other that the FACT,
that YOU are diverting from the issue.

You have LIED several times and called me names!!

Now, what is it you want to know?

JanD wrote:

> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...

>> JanD wrote:
>>
>>> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...

Drew? Do you

irreparably?

>>> As usual, he is LYING.

>> Hi, Moron.
>>

>>> When Bill Ross was being treated badly on the HC list by Tim
>>> Bolen and Hulda's brother, I not only told the group I would be no

part of it.

>> A list which I cannot read...been kicked off for doubting Hulda.
>>

>>> From: Peter Bowditch ([email protected])
>>> Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
>>> Original Format
>>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>> Date: 2000/05/02
>>>

>>> Someone was being abused by TimBolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark)

and the
>>> target told the list abouta message from Bolen. The post included a

quote from
>>> someone calling themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what

Bolen was
>>> doing. As there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of,

I was
>>> simply asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly

dissociated herself
>>> from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, andI

have no reason
>>> to doubt her sincerity on this.
>>>
>>> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
>>> From: Bill Ross <[email protected]> - Find messages by this

author
>>> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:58:38 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: Testimony
>>>

>>> I trust your honesty

>> Frankly, I do not recall reading the original message from Peter.

> Frankly, dumber than a box of rocks, the original message from Peter

is right clearly posted!

Within the message you posted this time. I was referring to the ORIGINAL
message, jerk, and, of course, you took the opportunity to be a *****.

> I know you will call me a liar, though, since your reaction is a

kneeJERK.

> You do NOT know, dumber than a box of rocks, since YOU accuse me of

your EXACT guilt.

No, I predicted a nasty response, and, lo and behold...that is what I got.

> [snip remaining drivel]

No, Jan, this is not drivel, although you do want to dismiss it:

As for what was done, I hope your disassociation was more than "it is
not me." What is posted does not address that point.

Now, do address the point I made, or this this another one of those no
response issues because you know I SAW THROUGH YOU?

> cathyb wrote:
>
> > Ah, Mr Unnatural.
> >
> > The guy who wrote:
> >
> > "Healthy people don't get sick, period."
> >
> > "I NEVER stay sick for more than 8 hours." (except for this time?)

I have clarified my rhetorical statement on my web site about never
getting sick.
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/contact/agenda.html
"Healthy people are not chronically sick. Rather, they are normally
healthy. And, almost never get sick. And, when they do get sick they
tend to experience a quick recovery from illness when given the
appropriate natural therapy."

Notice how this statement is listed as #1.

In case there are any readers who are suffering form age related
dementia, this rhetorical statement is being used to communicate my
profound belief that if you are chronically sick, you are doing
something fundamentally wrong.

It is truly amazing about the number of self-deluded people who
actually think that they can be both healthy and sick all the time.