Did the CCA communications girl die?

Apr 11, 2005
Did the Canadian Cycling Association Communication and Media girl die or go on vacation at the very height of the season??????

Today, June 20 ,the last post showing on the CCA web site dates back to June 13 and the start of GP de Beauce.

The Beauce race, the biggest in the country, is now over. The CCA missed all the stages and announcing the winner. Great time to take some time off.

Good job....!

Great marketing.

Excellent delivery of information. Two people are working full-time and getting over 100Gs to do this work. That's the best they can do????

I told you so.

What will it take people??????????????????????????????

Must the sport die completely in Canada before some alarms bells are sounded?

I totally agree.

I was just on the Symmetrics website and read their reports and viewed Beauce pictures - great layout and information.

Why doesn't the CCA hire the Symmetrics PR person. If 110k is correct for the 2 people employed, you could replace them with one competant person for a lot less.
What a waste of taxpayer's money. (maybe H and R Block could help !!!!)

It looks like the CCA girl is NOT dead....

She just needs to be told what to do. They all need to be told what to do over there because they do not know anythign about cycling, at least the Executive Director and the Marketing Director do not.

After I brought this up they went and posted the information a week or more late.

The CCA is not leading the sport in Canada it is trying to play catch-up and losing....

What a pathetic bunch.

You should send the CCA your resume...

Eddie Arzouian said:
It looks like the CCA girl is NOT dead....

She just needs to be told what to do. They all need to be told what to do over there because they do not know anythign about cycling, at least the Executive Director and the Marketing Director do not.

After I brought this up they went and posted the information a week or more late.

The CCA is not leading the sport in Canada it is trying to play catch-up and losing....

What a pathetic bunch.

Uboat said:
You should send the CCA your resume...
They have it.

They know how to reach me.

However, given that I have an extenisive background and knowledge in the sport of cycling the Canadian Cycling Association will not hire me. They prefer to hire employees with experience in soccer (Kim Sebrango, Director of Marketing who has yet to find one meaningful sponsor in a year) and no sport at all (Steve Lacelle, the Executive Director of the CYCLING Association who knew absolutely NOTHING about cycling before being hired by former CCA President and fool, Bill Kinash). Kinash's legacy to the sport will be to kill it off completely across the country as he did in Saskatchewan.