Did you get your video tape with your Cycle Sport subscription?

"Floyd Sense" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you subscribed to Cycle Sport America magazine late
> last year and never received the video tape you were
> promised as part of the deal, please file
> complaint with the St. Paul, MN Better Business Bureau.
> Here's the URL:
>
> http://www.minnesota.bbb.org/commoncomplaint.html?step=1

Or you might try calling the magazine and seeing if they
made some sort of honest mistake that you might sort out. I
got the CRASH! DVD I was supposed to get when I renewed my
subscription. If they were out to screw people, I don't
thing I'd have gotten it.

Bob C.

Bob C.

"psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Floyd Sense" <[email protected]> wrote in message ne-
> ws:[email protected]...
> > If you subscribed to Cycle Sport America magazine late
> > last year and never received the video tape you were
> > promised as part of the deal, please file
> > complaint with the St. Paul, MN Better Business Bureau.
> > Here's the URL:
> >
> > http://www.minnesota.bbb.org/commoncomplaint.html?step=1
> >

> Or you might try calling the magazine and seeing if they
> made some sort of honest mistake that you might sort out.
> I got the CRASH! DVD I was supposed to get when I renewed
> my subscription. If they were out to screw people, I don't
> thing I'd have gotten it.
>
> Bob C.
>

> Bob C.

I'd have to second that opinion. I got my DVD before the
magazines started to arrive. Did you call Cycle Sport before
filing said complaint? I assume you did, but then again,
never assume. Right?

Tom

"psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Floyd Sense" <[email protected]> wrote in message ne-
> ws:[email protected]...
> > If you subscribed to Cycle Sport America magazine late
> > last year and
never
> > received the video tape you were promised as part of the
> > deal, please
file
> > complaint with the St. Paul, MN Better Business Bureau.
> > Here's the URL:
> >
> > http://www.minnesota.bbb.org/commoncomplaint.html?step=1
> >

> Or you might try calling the magazine and seeing if they
> made some sort of honest mistake that you might sort out.
> I got the CRASH! DVD I was
supposed
> to get when I renewed my subscription. If they were out to
> screw people,
> don't thing I'd have gotten it.
>
> Bob C.

Ditto here...I got the Crash! DVD too, no problems. It
wasn't a great DVD, but it did arrive promptly.

~_-* ...G/ \G http://www.CycliStats.com CycliStats -
Software for Cyclists

"GaryG" <garyg@shasta_SPAMBEGONE_software.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Floyd Sense" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > net...
> > > If you subscribed to Cycle Sport America magazine late
> > > last year and
> never
> > > received the video tape you were promised as part of
> > > the deal, please
> file
> > > complaint with the St. Paul, MN Better Business
> > > Bureau. Here's the
> > > http://www.minnesota.bbb.org/commoncomplaint.html?st-
> > > ep=1
> > >

> > Or you might try calling the magazine and seeing if they
> > made some sort
of
> > honest mistake that you might sort out. I got the CRASH!
> > DVD I was
> supposed
> > to get when I renewed my subscription. If they were out
> > to screw
people,
> > don't thing I'd have gotten it.
> >
> > Bob C.
> >

> Ditto here...I got the Crash! DVD too, no problems. It
> wasn't a great
DVD,
> but it did arrive promptly.
>
> ~_-* ...G/ \G http://www.CycliStats.com CycliStats -
> Software for Cyclists

I agree. I was disappointed with the DVD. I hate to sound
like a saddist looking to be entertained at the expense of
others, but I expected more shots of actual crashes instead
of a bunch of shots of the aftermath. Too much time spent
watching riders untangle bikes and pick themselves up off
the ground. Not enough shots showing them getting there.

Bob C.

Floyd Sense wrote:

> If you subscribed to Cycle Sport America magazine late
> last year and never received the video tape you were
> promised as part of the deal, please file a complaint with
> the St. Paul, MN Better Business Bureau. Here's the URL:
>
> http://www.minnesota.bbb.org/commoncomplaint.html?step=1

umm I got al my primes for subscribing and renewing. From
the comments here, it sounds like you need to make a phone
call instead of loosing the hounds.....