did you hear?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    some italian crack head just passed away. he was supposedly a cyclist at some time in his cracked
    out life. anyway didnt know if anyone heard of this wanna be.

    Tags:

  2. J999w

    J999w Guest

    Who would that be?

    jw

  3. "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > some italian crack head just passed away. he was supposedly a cyclist at some time in his cracked
    > out life. anyway didnt know if anyone heard of this wanna be.

    No, but I heard some dickhead posting under a fake USPS alias was spreading rumours about it.