Did You Know That Oln Won't Broadcast The Vuelta?

mareblu

Mar 16, 2004
Am I the only person upset or what? I just find out that OLNTV will not televise the Vuelta a España this year.

What do you think? :mad: :mad: :mad:

mareblu said:
Am I the only person upset or what? I just find out that OLNTV will not televise the Vuelta a España this year.

What do you think? :mad: :mad: :mad:

You're not the only one that's disappointed. Somewhere on here there's a thread that includes a link that takes you to a petition, which you can sign asking for OLN to broadcast the Vuelta. Go sign it!

TrekDedicated said:
Do they even have the rights for it? That could be a reason. (Giving benefit of the doubt)

I don't know. They might becuase eveidently they are broadcasting a single "recap" kind of show.

meehs said:
You're not the only one that's disappointed. Somewhere on here there's a thread that includes a link that takes you to a petition, which you can sign asking for OLN to broadcast the Vuelta. Go sign it!

Thank you very much Meehs! :) I hope to find that thread and sign it soon. I don't think is fair for us cycling fans not to have another major International cycling event broadcasted on TV. I am sure, OLN's ratings will show a lot more viewers than their "others" shows. Plus, haven't they said that this year's TDF doubled up their viewers? so sad....... :(

mareblu said:
Thank you very much Meehs! :) I hope to find that thread and sign it soon. I don't think is fair for us cycling fans not to have another major International cycling event broadcasted on TV. I am sure, OLN's ratings will show a lot more viewers than their "others" shows. Plus, haven't they said that this year's TDF doubled up their viewers? so sad....... :(
http://www.petitiononline.com/vuelta3/petition.html