Did you know...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jan Sacharuk, Mar 2, 2003.

  1. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    ...that spending money doesn't make the spring come faster?

    I just finished paying off my 2003 LeMond Maillot Jaune frame (yes, it's a road bike. I like riding
    bikes, okay? All bikes.) and picking out parts for it. I've spent a bunch of money, and spring isn't
    any closer! Dammit! Why didn't anyone tell me?

    JS

    --
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

    Tags:

  2. "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | ...that spending money doesn't make the spring come faster?
    |
    | I just finished paying off my 2003 LeMond Maillot Jaune frame (yes, it's a road bike. I like
    | riding bikes, okay? All bikes.) and picking out parts for it. I've spent a bunch of money, and
    | spring isn't any closer! Dammit! Why didn't anyone tell me?

    No money needed.

    Spring is already here.

    http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/skyline.jpg

    Friggin' pollen sucks.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ...that spending money doesn't make the spring come faster?
    >
    > I just finished paying off my 2003 LeMond Maillot Jaune frame (yes, it's a road bike. I like
    > riding bikes, okay? All bikes.) and picking out parts for it. I've spent a bunch of money, and
    > spring isn't any closer! Dammit!

    Well duh!

    Why didn't anyone tell me?

    Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  4. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > Why didn't anyone tell me?
    >
    > Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}

    Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)

    JS

    --
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code
    header to see my Geek Code
    Black Dahlia: Program-Icebreaker-Killer-1MU-Cost 10-Power 5
    "She broke my heart - but at least she showed it to me first."

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > > Why didn't anyone tell me?
    > >
    > > Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}
    >
    > Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)

    You could if you gave up beer.......

    Shaun aRe

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  7. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > >
    > > > Why didn't anyone tell me?
    > > >
    > > > Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}
    > >
    > > Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)
    >
    > You could if you gave up beer.......
    >
    > Shaun aRe

    So then as he said... "Can't but a new Mountain Bike every year, man :)" ;-P

    Jimbo...giving up beer constitutes alcohol abuse...(san)

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > anything
    > > >
    > > > Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)
    > >
    > > You could if you gave up beer.......
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > Ow! That's harsh!

    I don't smoke much hash......

    Shaun aRe.....

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    wrote:

    > > > Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)
    > >
    > > You could if you gave up beer.......
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > So then as he said... "Can't but a new Mountain Bike every year, man :)"
    ;-P

    > Jimbo...giving up beer constitutes alcohol abuse...(san)

    Bit like a flambé, eh? ',;~}

    Shaun aRe