Did you know...

Jan Sacharuk

Guest
...that spending money doesn't make the spring come faster?

I just finished paying off my 2003 LeMond Maillot Jaune frame (yes, it's a road bike. I like riding
bikes, okay? All bikes.) and picking out parts for it. I've spent a bunch of money, and spring isn't
any closer! Dammit! Why didn't anyone tell me?

JS

--
========================= [email protected] ========================
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

"Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| ...that spending money doesn't make the spring come faster?
|
| I just finished paying off my 2003 LeMond Maillot Jaune frame (yes, it's a road bike. I like
| riding bikes, okay? All bikes.) and picking out parts for it. I've spent a bunch of money, and
| spring isn't any closer! Dammit! Why didn't anyone tell me?

No money needed.

Spring is already here.

http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/skyline.jpg

Friggin' pollen sucks.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ...that spending money doesn't make the spring come faster?
>
> I just finished paying off my 2003 LeMond Maillot Jaune frame (yes, it's a road bike. I like
> riding bikes, okay? All bikes.) and picking out parts for it. I've spent a bunch of money, and
> spring isn't any closer! Dammit!

Well duh!

Why didn't anyone tell me?

Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}

Shaun aRe

In article <[email protected]>, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> Why didn't anyone tell me?
>
> Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}

Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)

JS

--
========================= [email protected] ========================
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code
header to see my Geek Code
Black Dahlia: Program-Icebreaker-Killer-1MU-Cost 10-Power 5
"She broke my heart - but at least she showed it to me first."

Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > Why didn't anyone tell me?
> >
> > Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}
>
> Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)

You could if you gave up beer.......

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> >
> > > Why didn't anyone tell me?
> > >
> > > Because this is an MTB group, and know one is gonna tell a GRS anything ',;~}
> >
> > Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)
>
> You could if you gave up beer.......
>
> Shaun aRe

So then as he said... "Can't but a new Mountain Bike every year, man :)" ;-P

Jimbo...giving up beer constitutes alcohol abuse...(san)

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Jan Sacharuk <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> anything
> > >
> > > Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)
> >
> > You could if you gave up beer.......
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Ow! That's harsh!

I don't smoke much hash......

Shaun aRe.....

wrote:

> > > Can't buy a new Mountain Bike every year, man. :)
> >
> > You could if you gave up beer.......
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> So then as he said... "Can't but a new Mountain Bike every year, man :)"
;-P

> Jimbo...giving up beer constitutes alcohol abuse...(san)

Bit like a flambé, eh? ',;~}

Shaun aRe