Did You Ride Today?

83 degrees up here in Ohio and the humidity kept going down all day. By the time I got the chores done I only had time for 27 miles in 10 to 14 MPH wind and bright sunshine.

The rain stopped about 11 AM and clouds were gone by 1 PM.

Around 975' of climbing and a nice ride.

60.2 miles, 17.7 average with couple of buddies. Nice ride other than Mike's flat tire.

070117C.jpg

I rode my crash route today. The heightened awareness at the point where I hit the dog was considerable. All in all a good ride. The mental aspect of cycling is a huuuuuggge part of cycling. You must be able to overcome pain and discomfort with consentration and distraction.
Anyone else like big, firm boobs?
Sorry just practicing.

Another 40 today with the wife and a couple friends. 16.0 average.
070217A.jpg

I'm guessing store bought but they were good enough to catch a few views on my blog! :D

070217D.jpg

66 miles on Sunday in 85 degree sunshine. The wind was a steady 13 to 14 MPH, but mostly a cross wind.

There was just under 2800' of climbing on this course and some of the roads were in bad shape. Really rough with patch-over-patch-over-patch. With 105 PSI in the 23 MM Michelin Pro 4 Service Course tires I was getting bounced all over the place.

It was a nice ride and I felt good all the way through it.

Weird...my post yesterday afternoon did not post. But, it was cached so all i had to do was re-post it.

They're real if you can touch them!

I don't think she would let me touch them so to me, they aren't real! :D

She surprised me a bit after this after heading back. I didn't have my camera out but she rode but with her arms up and so I got the "side from the back" of them suckers and it looked like there was nothing on them. But my camera skills have been lacking lately so I missed the shot! :(

Started the month of July off good with meeting Dave and rolling him to his longest ride (40 miles) on the first. Followed that with a 50 mile fight with the wind roller route yesterday. Today was a 37 mile recovery ride from yesterdays beating, and the wind is still making even a recovery ride hard. If all goes well I'm squeezing in a 48 mile ride on the 4th before a family cookout.

Just a 12-mile ride on Monday. Rain right after I got back to the car. And the humidity was really up there. Sweating while standing still type humidity. It was just a moderate tempo with a couple miles of pushing the headwind to beat the black sky to the West.

I'm off for 50 or so miles. Happy 4th of July and Independence Day everyone!

51 miles in glorious 83 degree sunshine! The wind was light at 6 to 8 MPH and I set the cruise control just below threshold and kept the engine lit as best I could.

This course offers a little better than 2800' of climbing and I stayed in my power zone up all the climbs. The intent was not to go so hard as to blow, but to crank out the horsepower right below redline. No gels or Bloks and only a bottle and a half during the workout.

This one actually felt good! My conditioning is finally coming around this season. Too much work. Too much farm work. Not enough focused efforts on the bike.

60km worth of commuting today. Half of which was in a downpour with strong winds. Worth it.

Today I took out the TT bike and no added electronic devises to track speed, heart rate and so on. Did my 15 mile out and back light rolling route, and had a 5-7 mph wind. After four days of riding over the long holiday extended weekend with some very tough windy conditions and 171 miles the legs took very little time to into rhythm. I had both cylinders working at peak performance, and hammered out the ride in no time. The legs are starting to come around after a no so great spring.

17 miles with a bit over 700' of climbing. The humidity was up and it hit 86 degrees with sunshine. Perfect! Let's ride!

I just rolled through this one nice and easy.

Another post from the cache. I typed it in yesterday, but I could not get the intarwebz to post my reply t o the site. Hopefully it works today.

Weird...worked in the blink of an eye. I must have tried three or four times yesterday, including browser re-starts and all that jazz.

Been riding +/- 100 miles a week. Going to do a century with a friend next Friday weather permitting.

Good luck, U! BTW, I'm way behind on Yowamushi. The website has been down for weeks. Time to hit Crunchyroll again.

Rain yesterday and heavier rain today. I hit the trainer hard for 42 minutes worth of pain. Three fans and I was soaked in 10 minutes. I kept the tempo just under blow up and my heart rate was almost criterium rate throughout the workout.

As soon as I climbed off...the sun came out. Roads are still wet...

42 miles in spectacular 78 degree sunshine. The wind was 8 to 12 MPH and the terrain mostly rolling with a couple medium climbs...right around 1550' worth of climbing.

My legs were shot from that trainer session yesterday! No big numbers on this ride, but it was fun and I managed to keep them turning over at a decent tempo.

44 miles at 16.1 average with the wife. Ran into a few buds here and there.

Freaking hot today. 102.2 max and an average of 94.3 degrees. Wife got really hot at one point so we stopped at a park and I poured about 5 bottles of water over her head and top. I really like doing that, makes a hot ride more fun! :D

Some homeless thug lost a dollar in the restroom. I went in after he walked away and found this dollar. Bought a lotto ticket with it. Heck, if I wind millions, new bikes for all my friends! :p
070817C.jpg
070817G.jpg
070817H.jpg