I am a serious tour rider and ride out of my deep Southeast place that is very secluded and
peaceful. Climate is GREAT and am hunting a F rider who wants to get out of the rat race and just be
laid back RIDE. I crank a EasyRacers recumbent and am a nomad. Weather is great for riding where I
am at year round, forget about the snow down here ! If any of this sounds like it interest you,
please email me for more details- Larry
rec.bicycles.rides archive · Public discussion
DIE HARD F RIDER WTD
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- rec.bicycles.rides archive
- Published
- 3 May 2003
- Last activity
- 3 May 2003
- Original author
- Larry D Jones
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 888
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.