Dietary iron / neurodegenerative disorders

I am a pro at dispersing ******** posters like you.

Now, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way
out.

"Sylv" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I could go copy/paste your missives from other

places, but I won't
> bother. You seem to be some kind of a pro at being a

troll.

> Now go back where you came from.
>
> Sylvia

r u actually an ms patient or a family member or friend of someone with ms?
Just curious.

--

LAURA

news:[email protected]...

Pizzza Girl wrote:

> I am a pro at dispersing ********

I think the gerund you intended was "disseminating"... or perhaps
"dispensing".

Stop crossposting MS stuff to the other groups please.

"Laura(wow)" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> r u actually an ms patient or a family member or

friend of someone with ms?
> Just curious.
>
> --
>
> LAURA
>

> "Pizzza Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I am a pro at dispersing ******** posters like you.
> >
> > Now, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the

way
> > out.
> >

> > "Sylv" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...
> >> I could go copy/paste your missives from other

> > places, but I won't
> >> bother. You seem to be some kind of a pro at

being a
> > troll.
> >>
> >> Now go back where you came from.
> >>
> >> Sylvia
> >>

>Stop crossposting MS stuff to the other groups please

You can thank Ironjustice for it, not us.

Sylvia

>I am a pro at dispersing ******** posters like you.

>Now, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way
>out.

Yeah, right. Whatever. Yawn. . .

Sylvia

>I am a pro at dispersing ******** posters like you.

>Now, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way
>out.

Yeah, right. Whatever. Yawn. . .

Sylvia

It's very easy to stop.

Notice how all the whiners regarding crosposting always
cros-post themselves admitting to the whole world they
are too stupid to use their own browser killfilters?

"Sylv" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Stop crossposting MS stuff to the other groups

please

> You can thank Ironjustice for it, not us.
>
> Sylvia

Well if it ain't the Aussie ****er troll again with his
MS XP browser again? How many seconds have you been
using this moniker?

"Neryl Chyphes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pizzza Girl" [******** dispersal queen]

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >I am a pro at dispersing ******** posters like you.

> You omitted the period after the "t", and

capitalising the "P".

> Chypho...

>Stop crossposting MS stuff to the other groups please

You're the one who whined about crossposting. So use your killfile if
you're so damn smart.

Sylvia

PIZZA GIRL I NO NOT H HOW TO REACH U AS *U* R COMPOSTING TO THE ms group
WITH YOUR* BLATHER. I AM GUESSING u R NOT AN MS PATIENT AND *you* DID NOT
REALIZE I WAS TALKING TO YOU. U REMOVE THE COMPOSTING AND WE CAN LET THIS
CONVERSATION DIE.. SORRY FOR CAPS, NIOTA YELLING JUST DISABLED..
--

LAURA

"Pizzza Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Stop crossposting MS stuff to the other groups please.
>
> "Laura(wow)" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>> r u actually an ms patient or a family member or

> friend of someone with ms?
>> Just curious.
>>
>> --
>>
>> LAURA
>>

>> "Pizzza Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >I am a pro at dispersing ******** posters like you.
>> >
>> > Now, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the

> way
>> > out.
>> >

>> > "Sylv" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >

> news:[email protected]...
>> > places, but I won't

> being a
>> > troll.

In considertion of low catabolic rate of iron, can you explain what
does following aspects mean:-

1. Real/systematic deficiency of iron in body.

2. Real excess or overload of iron in body.

3. Imbalances or iron in body(total body or blood level is normal by
excess at one part of body deficient at other)

4. B12, folic acid, oxidants, blood and digestive pH relations with
above.

[email protected] wrote:
> "Low, normal, high" iron intake causes variation accordingly; which is a
> very powerful idea you are now successfully exploring. It is no longer
> "all disorders caused by iron", it is now too high iron in some contexts
> increase the risk of disorders. This is a very powerful insight you have
> made.

Alike Mg in plants and O2 to humans, iron may be important in all or
most disorders. Its imbalances looks to be related with Diabetic
neuropathy. Whether acidosis and higher gastric acid is common in
diabetic patients resulting into better iron digetion and
absorption---so iron overload?

Sylv wrote:
> > It is no longer
> >"all disorders caused by iron", it is now too high iron in some contexts
> >increase the risk of disorders.

> Exactly. But I doubt Ironman understood this; concepts such as this go
> right over his head. He has been unable to understand half of what he
> posts since day one. . .
>
> Sylvia

>so iron overload?

Perhaps. Unlike Tommy, I don't pretend to be a "researcher."

I am living proof that one of his precious "theories" is dead wrong:
consumption of iron in meat causes MS (among other diseases.) I WISH
he were right. . .then I wouldn't even have the damn disease.

Sylvia

"Sylv" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >so iron overload?

> Perhaps. Unlike Tommy, I don't pretend to be a "researcher."
>
> I am living proof that one of his precious "theories" is dead wrong:
> consumption of iron in meat causes MS (among other diseases.) I WISH
> he were right. . .then I wouldn't even have the damn disease.
>
> Sylvia

Causes and exacerbates are different.
Some people are not iron tolerant.
Men and post menopausal women should restrict intake. Beef is not
considered a primary source for those people.

vernon writes:

> Men and post menopausal women should restrict intake.

I would rather say that men and post-menopausal women should not take
supplements, but I don't see any reason to avoid particular foods on
the basis of their iron content alone (given a generally balanced
diet).

I wonder if Popeye's misshapen arms are symptoms of iron overload from
all that spinach.

"Mxsmanic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> vernon writes:
>
>> Men and post menopausal women should restrict intake.

> I would rather say that men and post-menopausal women should not take
> supplements, but I don't see any reason to avoid particular foods on
> the basis of their iron content alone (given a generally balanced
> diet).
>
> I wonder if Popeye's misshapen arms are symptoms of iron overload from
> all that spinach.

Purely from exercise being limited to the forearm.