Difference between Racing T and Daytona triple groups

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Deva, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. Deva

    Deva Guest

    Hi

    What are the major differences between the Campagnolo Racing T and Daytona/Centeur groupset. Are
    there any differences?

    thanks deva

    Tags:

  2. devadip9-<< What are the major differences between the Campagnolo Racing T and Daytona/Centeur
    groupset. Are there any differences?

    Really no major differences. For 2003, Centaur triple is 10s and the rings are
    53/42/30, instead of starting with a 52. In 2002 is was decal differences. Additonally there is a
    short, medium and long cage version of the rder for 2003 whereas the racing triple had
    short and long.

    (54)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  3. Deva

    Deva Guest

    Thanks. It seems that the Racing T is not a good value as the Centaur group. Would I be better off
    not using the Campy front deraileur if I choose to use a touring crankset and appropriate rings such
    as 48-36-26. If I choose to use a 12-30 cassette on the back which cage deraileur should I spec in?

    Thanks