Difference Between Record and Daytona Ergo Cable Sets?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by David White, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. David White

    David White Guest

    Any difference between these?

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. "David White" wrote:
    > Any difference between these?

    Probably about 20 bucks difference.

    Art Harris

  3. David White wrote:
    > Any difference between these?
    >
    > Thanks.

    The cable sets supplied to all Campagnolo shifter sets are the
    same..from Record thru Mirage. Daytona is now Centaur, BTW-

  4. Arthur Harris wrote:
    > "David White" wrote:
    > > Any difference between these?

    > Probably about 20 bucks difference.
    >
    > Art Harris

    See my post, all the boxed Campag shifter sets are the same for all
    groups.
    No such thing as a 'Record' or 'Centaur' shifter set.

  5. A Muzi wrote:

    > > Arthur Harris wrote:
    > >>Probably about 20 bucks difference.

    > Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
    > > See my post, all the boxed Campag shifter sets are the same for all
    > > groups.
    > > No such thing as a 'Record' or 'Centaur' shifter set.

    > Peter! I'm surprised. OK, I admit this is picaynue.
    > Xenon/Mirage/Veloce/Daytone/Centaur cable sets #ER-102 are
    > the same as the Chorus/Record #ER201 except the REC/CHR
    > ferrules have O-Ring seals inside.

    The cable sets we get with every ERGO from EA are the same..perhaps
    they only but the ones with orings??