Difference between Trails and Trials

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Mullethunter, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. Mullethunter

    Mullethunter Guest

    Tags:

  2. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    Trails is the plural form of trail, like offroad usually so they are
    probably talking about muni.
    Trials is the kind of unicycling where you jump on stuff, do pedal
    grabs and that kind of stuff. Trials is usually done on a 19" wheel
    with 2.5" trials tire.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

    James_Potter wrote:
    > I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    > just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    > and eat it...mmmmmm

  3. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    Trails. its when ppl are off road, much like if your going a mountain
    bike, riding on trails, also called Muni or XC.

    Trials, is when your using obsticles, hopping from rock to rock, from
    the rock, to a skinny board, ride along the board, hop onto a bench,
    from the bench, pedal grab the ledge behind it, go to rubber, and then
    jump off the ledge and clear the bench =p stuff like that.

    Here is a *Trials* 'video'
    (http://www.einrad.tv/pages-eg/mainframe/showwmv.php?id=128)

    Here is a *Trails* 'video'
    (http://www.einrad.tv/pages-eg/mainframe/showwmv.php?id=34)

    --
    Jerrick

    from chosen:

    can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
    jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
    have a shoutout from you?

    jonny

  4. Mullethunter

    Mullethunter Guest