Difference between US and UK WW?

Vlad

Guest
Hi,

I've recently started the UK WW points program and we only measure saturated fats and calories.
Dietary Fibre isn't included at all.

Why is this?

cheers

VlaD

not sure why the programs are different but welcome to this group, Lee
Vlad <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I've recently started the UK WW points program and we only measure saturated fats and calories.
> Dietary Fibre isn't included at all.
>
> Why is this?
>
> cheers
>
> VlaD

We figure we are all lab rats and WW is just experimenting on us differently in different areas to
see what really works and what does not.

That and food labeling requirements vary so that some info is not available. I would have to
guess that all of the various schemes (Europe and Aust/NZ and others??? South American care to
chime in anywhere???) work because you are reducing overall calories or intake no matter which
system is used.