Digital NiteOwl II instruction book???

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by IT3, Apr 2, 2006.

  1. IT3

    IT3 Guest

    Greetings,
    I (like a fool) completely disassembeld the battery mounting
    strap/rubber block when I shipped my bike over here, and I cannot
    figure out how to re-assemble it. It CAN'T be THIS hard but despite my
    best efforts I can't get it re-configured correctly.

    Can anybody copy and send/scan the specific page out of the owners
    manual for me?

    The duct-tape method is just a tad bit too "Desert Ghetto" for me ;-(

    --
    V/R
    JG in Q8

    Tags:

  2. small change

    small change Guest

    IT3 wrote:
    > Greetings,
    > I (like a fool) completely disassembeld the battery mounting
    > strap/rubber block when I shipped my bike over here, and I cannot
    > figure out how to re-assemble it. It CAN'T be THIS hard but despite my
    > best efforts I can't get it re-configured correctly.
    >
    > Can anybody copy and send/scan the specific page out of the owners
    > manual for me?
    >
    > The duct-tape method is just a tad bit too "Desert Ghetto" for me ;-(
    >
    > --
    > V/R
    > JG in Q8

    you should be able to find the manual online (?)

  3. IT3

    IT3 Guest

    tried that.. searched the nitrider site, even found my old
    bookmark....the link is dead

  4. Slack

    Slack Guest

  5. IT3

    IT3 Guest

    Indeed, I sent an inquiry. I got back a PDF of the NiteOWL I which has
    a different battery mounting system