Digital NiteOwl II instruction book???

IT3

Guest
Greetings,
I (like a fool) completely disassembeld the battery mounting
strap/rubber block when I shipped my bike over here, and I cannot
figure out how to re-assemble it. It CAN'T be THIS hard but despite my
best efforts I can't get it re-configured correctly.

Can anybody copy and send/scan the specific page out of the owners
manual for me?

The duct-tape method is just a tad bit too "Desert Ghetto" for me ;-(

--
V/R
JG in Q8

IT3 wrote:
> Greetings,
> I (like a fool) completely disassembeld the battery mounting
> strap/rubber block when I shipped my bike over here, and I cannot
> figure out how to re-assemble it. It CAN'T be THIS hard but despite my
> best efforts I can't get it re-configured correctly.
>
> Can anybody copy and send/scan the specific page out of the owners
> manual for me?
>
> The duct-tape method is just a tad bit too "Desert Ghetto" for me ;-(
>
> --
> V/R
> JG in Q8

you should be able to find the manual online (?)

tried that.. searched the nitrider site, even found my old
bookmark....the link is dead

Indeed, I sent an inquiry. I got back a PDF of the NiteOWL I which has
a different battery mounting system