Dim beicio

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by D.M. Procida, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. D.M. Procida

    D.M. Procida Guest

    When I got to the park this afternoon there was an ugly new sign at the
    entrance declaring "Dim beicio. No cycling."

    Arseholes. Where else do they expect small children to learn to ride
    bicycles? On the streets, perhaps, under the 4x4s and cruising
    twerpmobiles?

    If they wanted to make the park a safer and more pleasant envirnoment to
    be in they could start by doing something abut the people who think it's
    a public toilet for their dogs.

    I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
    suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's arse?

    Daniele
    --
    Apple Juice Ltd
    Chapter Arts Centre

    Tags:

  2. D.M. Procida wrote:

    > I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
    > suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's arse?

    Not that I'm a member, but the Cardiff Cycling Campaign might be a good
    place to start. http://website.lineone.net/~mike.kohnstamm/ccc/#

    Which park is it? Roath?

    "If any question why we died,
    Tell them, because our fathers lied."

  3. D.M. Procida

    D.M. Procida Guest

    Keith Willoughby <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
    > > suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's arse?

    > Not that I'm a member, but the Cardiff Cycling Campaign might be a good
    > place to start. http://website.lineone.net/~mike.kohnstamm/ccc/#

    I meant more which part of the council would be the best to contact - a
    safety officer, a cycling officer, the parks authority, or something
    else. But I'll get in touch with CCC too.

    > Which park is it? Roath?

    Victoria Park.

    Daniele
    --
    Apple Juice Ltd
    Chapter Arts Centre
    Market Road www.apple-juice.co.uk
    Cardiff CF5 1QE 029 2019 0140

  4. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "D.M. Procida" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:1giecto.1jpg7611i8o8k7N%[email protected]

    > I meant more which part of the council would be the best to contact - a
    > safety officer, a cycling officer, the parks authority, or something
    > else. But I'll get in touch with CCC too.
    >
    > > Which park is it? Roath?

    > Victoria Park.

    How about your local Councillor -- or a cycle friendly Councillor?

  5. D.M. Procida wrote:

    > Keith Willoughby <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> > I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
    >> > suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's arse?

    >> Not that I'm a member, but the Cardiff Cycling Campaign might be a good
    >> place to start. http://website.lineone.net/~mike.kohnstamm/ccc/#

    > I meant more which part of the council would be the best to contact - a
    > safety officer, a cycling officer, the parks authority, or something
    > else.

    CCC would probably know, and they might already have brought it up with
    the council.

    > But I'll get in touch with CCC too.

    "The first draft of anything is shit." -Ernest Hemingway