Dim beicio

D.M. Procida

Guest
When I got to the park this afternoon there was an ugly new sign at the
entrance declaring "Dim beicio. No cycling."

Arseholes. Where else do they expect small children to learn to ride
bicycles? On the streets, perhaps, under the 4x4s and cruising
twerpmobiles?

If they wanted to make the park a safer and more pleasant envirnoment to
be in they could start by doing something abut the people who think it's
a public toilet for their dogs.

I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's ****?

Daniele
--
Apple Juice Ltd
Chapter Arts Centre

D.M. Procida wrote:

> I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
> suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's ****?

Not that I'm a member, but the Cardiff Cycling Campaign might be a good
place to start. http://website.lineone.net/~mike.kohnstamm/ccc/#

Which park is it? Roath?

"If any question why we died,
Tell them, because our fathers lied."

Keith Willoughby <[email protected]> wrote:

> > I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
> > suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's ****?

> Not that I'm a member, but the Cardiff Cycling Campaign might be a good
> place to start. http://website.lineone.net/~mike.kohnstamm/ccc/#

I meant more which part of the council would be the best to contact - a
safety officer, a cycling officer, the parks authority, or something
else. But I'll get in touch with CCC too.

> Which park is it? Roath?

Victoria Park.

Daniele
--
Apple Juice Ltd
Chapter Arts Centre
Market Road www.apple-juice.co.uk
Cardiff CF5 1QE 029 2019 0140

"D.M. Procida" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
news:1giecto.1jpg7611i8o8k7N%[email protected]...

> I meant more which part of the council would be the best to contact - a
> safety officer, a cycling officer, the parks authority, or something
> else. But I'll get in touch with CCC too.
>
> > Which park is it? Roath?

> Victoria Park.

How about your local Councillor -- or a cycle friendly Councillor?

D.M. Procida wrote:

> Keith Willoughby <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> > I'm going to write and speak to someone at the council tomorrow - any
>> > suggestions on how to send a rocket up the right person's ****?

>> Not that I'm a member, but the Cardiff Cycling Campaign might be a good
>> place to start. http://website.lineone.net/~mike.kohnstamm/ccc/#

> I meant more which part of the council would be the best to contact - a
> safety officer, a cycling officer, the parks authority, or something
> else.

CCC would probably know, and they might already have brought it up with
the council.

"The first draft of anything is ****." -Ernest Hemingway