Ding Dong The Witch is Dead: Part 1 of a long upcoming series

I would rather pseudo politicos like you leave this group to cycling
matters. Or is "rec.bicycles.tech" too hard for you to read.

Jasper Janssen wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:03:18 -0600, Gary <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>But I just hate seeing the group become a dumping ground for politicos
>>when they could easily take their rants where they belong. But they are
>>too afraid of those groups. Anyone finding this group for the first time
>>would be thinking, "What a bunch of idiots!"

> Feel free not to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
>
> Jasper

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:22:05 -0600, Gary <[email protected]>
wrote:
>Jasper Janssen wrote:
>> On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:03:18 -0600, Gary <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>But I just hate seeing the group become a dumping ground for politicos
>>>when they could easily take their rants where they belong. But they are
>>>too afraid of those groups. Anyone finding this group for the first time
>>>would be thinking, "What a bunch of idiots!"

>> Feel free not to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

>I would rather pseudo politicos like you leave this group to cycling
>matters. Or is "rec.bicycles.tech" too hard for you to read.

As long as you keep topposting, I'm going to continue not taking you
seriously.

Jasper

Jasper Janssen wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:22:05 -0600, Gary <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Jasper Janssen wrote:

>>> Feel free not to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

>> I would rather pseudo politicos like you leave this group to cycling
>> matters. Or is "rec.bicycles.tech" too hard for you to read.

> As long as you keep topposting, I'm going to continue not taking you
> seriously.

If your politics were different, /certain people/ would now call you a Net
Nanny (even though you're totally right).

JTWII...

<stricken look on my face>

OMG, are you talking about me?!

<tears>

D'ohBoy, top-posting for Bill ever since he went all apeshit on me for
forgetting to quote.

P.S.: JFT, that was a little DAB-ish.