Dirt Jump Bike Advice

Nick

Guest
Ok looking to spend about 550, its a second bike to mess
about on, my serious bike is a marin attack trail.

I was thinking of either a Saracen Xcess or Kona Scrap /
Shred

Anyone tried either of these.

> I was thinking of either a Saracen Xcess or Kona
> Scrap / Shred

My friend's Scrap is solid. He is a mad riding monkey on it
and he hasn't had any problems.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:30:45 +0000, Nick wrote:

> Ok looking to spend about 550, its a second bike to mess
> about on, my serious bike is a marin attack trail.
>
> I was thinking of either a Saracen Xcess or Kona
> Scrap / Shred

"U r bik is Saracin!"

Um, go with a Kona.

"Nick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ok looking to spend about 550, its a second bike to mess
> about on, my serious bike is a marin attack trail.
>
> I was thinking of either a Saracen Xcess or Kona
> Scrap / Shred
>
> Anyone tried either of these.

Have a look at the UX bikes (bikes> mountain) from DK
http://www.dkbicycles.com

And holy schmoley theres a DK badged full susser in
there too.