Dirt Jumper 3's

Robert

Guest
I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to find
out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different presuers and
traval ajustments for them please

thnaks

R.Dawson
--
ro

Robert wrote:
> I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to
> find out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different
> presuers and traval ajustments for them please

That looks like something written in the 1700s

--

-Alex

----------------------------------
[email protected]

http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling.php http://www.westerleycycling.org.uk
----------------------------------

In news:[email protected], Alex Graham <[email protected]> typed:
> Robert wrote:
>> I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to
>> find out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different
>> presuers and traval ajustments for them please
>
> That looks like something written in the 1700s

Good job I don't drink coffee, isn't it. Especially seeing as I'm using a laptop and that makes
coffee on keyboard moments a bit pricey.

What does one do with ye olde Dirt Jumper 3s?

Ambrose

On Tue, 13 May 2003 12:27:01 +0000, Robert <[email protected]> wrote...

>I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to find
>out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different presuers
>and traval ajustments for them please

You can get the manual on Marzocchi's website:
http://www.marzocchi.com/download/manuali_pdf/2003Bomber_en.pdf for the 2003 forks.

You'd probably get a better response from rec.bicycles.tech.

-Chris