Dirt Jumper 3's

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Robert, May 13, 2003.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to find
    out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different presuers and
    traval ajustments for them please

    thnaks

    R.Dawson
    --
    ro

    Tags:

  2. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

    Robert wrote:
    > I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to
    > find out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different
    > presuers and traval ajustments for them please

    That looks like something written in the 1700s

    --

    -Alex

    ----------------------------------
    [email protected]

    http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling.php http://www.westerleycycling.org.uk
    ----------------------------------

  3. In news:[email protected], Alex Graham <[email protected]> typed:
    > Robert wrote:
    >> I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to
    >> find out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different
    >> presuers and traval ajustments for them please
    >
    > That looks like something written in the 1700s

    Good job I don't drink coffee, isn't it. Especially seeing as I'm using a laptop and that makes
    coffee on keyboard moments a bit pricey.

    What does one do with ye olde Dirt Jumper 3s?

    Ambrose

  4. On Tue, 13 May 2003 12:27:01 +0000, Robert <[email protected]> wrote...

    >I have just purchased some Dirt Jumper 3's but i have not got a manual with them and i need to find
    >out the different aire presuers that i ccan put in them dose any one know the different presuers
    >and traval ajustments for them please

    You can get the manual on Marzocchi's website:
    http://www.marzocchi.com/download/manuali_pdf/2003Bomber_en.pdf for the 2003 forks.

    You'd probably get a better response from rec.bicycles.tech.

    -Chris

  5. Ambrose Nankivell wrote:

    > What does one do with ye olde Dirt Jumper 3s?

    Jumpe dyrtte, of course. Three times. Tch!

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/