Dirty special from Holland :)

JohnDDD

Jun 21, 2005
This poor fellow with a **** 25 inches long can't get himself a girlfriend...when they see his ****, they quickly get out the door!

So anyways this guy is thinking, I gotta get myself some, so he goes to visit a prostitute. He finds himself a nice one and asks: What's the price for all the way? 30 bucks she says. He goes into her "office" and she lays down on the bed.

So he pulls his pants down and gets his ****** out; 25 inches long and hard. The girl screams when she sees it and says: Hey my friend I ain't taking that one! So he replies: But I can't get myself a girlfriend, nobody wants me, how can I get laid? She says: Why don't you go visit my mother. She's been a hooker for years and she lives just around the corner. She might do ya.

The guy leaves and goes to find the mother of the prostitute. She's old and worn out, but he has no choice. So he asks: How much for all the way? 20 bucks she says. So he goes in, she lays down on the bed and he gets his **** out.

"WHAT the ****?" she screams. "I've never seen a **** that big in my life...I'm not ****ing you with a **** like that!"

So he says: But nobody wants to have sex with me. What am I to do?
The hooker replies: Why don't you go visit MY mother...she lives just a block away, she used to be a hooker herself until she turned 85.

He leaves and goes to find the grandma of the first hooker. Finally he finds her and says: How much are you? 10 bucks she says. So he goes in, she puts her old body on the bed and he takes it all off. JESUS ****!, she screams. That big thing won't fit in me!

So the guy says: but nobody wants to have sex with me, what can I do to get some?

Well, she says, how about I do you a favour...I will suck it for you...

No thanks, the guy replies, I can do that myself.