Disabled nationals

Michael Jones

Guest
I'm trying to find dates and locations for disabled nationals for 2003.

Roads are typically held in conjunction with Masters Roads, Track with Elite Track.

Any information would be appreciated...I haven't been able to get an answer out of Colorado Springs.

Thanks,

Mike Jones Lee, NH

"Michael Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'm trying to find dates and locations for disabled nationals for 2003.
>
> Roads are typically held in conjunction with Masters Roads, Track with Elite Track.
>
> Any information would be appreciated...I haven't been able to get an answer out of Colorado
> Springs.

Master track nationals are in mid-August, in Kenosha, WI. You can find the exact dates discussed on
the velodrome mailing list (www.topica.com/lists/velodrome/read).

I don't think the dates for master road nationals have been announced yet...but they are supposed to
be in Louisville, KY.

Andy Coggan

In article <[email protected]>, "Steve Gaylor"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> it's about time they started grouping age handicapped 'races' and physically handicapped 'races'
> within the same event.
>
> this is a welcome development.
>
> Steven G.

I believe we will find out very soon the location and dates of the events (supposed to be announced
by the 15th) - the rumors I've heard have the USABA and DSUSA events breaking recent traditions and
getting their own dates apart from elite and masters road and track.

Mike G. -

Mike Gladu - Cycling Photojournalist & webmaster of "the 'drome"
Email: [email protected] Online: http://www.velodrome.com/
track racing discussion group: [email protected]

chris mayhew wrote:

> as the '76 olympic trials) and the crit is up the in air.

Recommend that you use the old trick of filling tyres with helium for the crit. STF