Disc brakes + fenders

Michael

Guest
I'm looking to put full fenders on a bike with disc brakes (it's a road bike but that's not really
relevant other than fender width). I don't want clip-on half fenders - I want serious full coverage
fenders, attached with bolts, like the Esge and Zefal fenders I've used before.

The disc brakes interfere with fender hardware that normally attaches to the fender eyelets at the
rear dropout. What other options are there?

Use a hose-clamp (u-clamp, most LBS have them) type deal on that side. I've got a friend who's done
that on his dual-disc road bike and it worked all this past winter.

-pete

news:[email protected]...