Disc brakes + fenders

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    I'm looking to put full fenders on a bike with disc brakes (it's a road bike but that's not really
    relevant other than fender width). I don't want clip-on half fenders - I want serious full coverage
    fenders, attached with bolts, like the Esge and Zefal fenders I've used before.

    The disc brakes interfere with fender hardware that normally attaches to the fender eyelets at the
    rear dropout. What other options are there?

    Tags:

  2. Pete Grey

    Pete Grey Guest

    Use a hose-clamp (u-clamp, most LBS have them) type deal on that side. I've got a friend who's done
    that on his dual-disc road bike and it worked all this past winter.

    -pete

    news:[email protected]...