Disc Jockey Bob Dumas Allegedly Advocates killing Bicycle Riders For Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul Tattaglia

Who is Bob Dumas? Here's his pic:
http://www.underreported.com/images/storyphotos/2003/10/BobAndMadison.jpg

Read the story here:
http://www.underreported.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1150

Here's another:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/triangle/v-print/story/2911528p-2677916c.html

Wednesday, October 1, 2003 6:14AM EDT

Radio host infuriates cyclists

By BRUCE SICELOFF, Staff Writer

G105 radio host Bob Dumas told listeners last week that he just hated to see bicycle riders on the
road. He laughed at stories about running cyclists down, and he talked up the idea of throwing
bottles at bikers.

It wasn't funny to cycling enthusiasts across the Triangle. This week they are lobbying government
officials and local advertisers in a campaign to punish radio station WDCG and its corporate owner,
Clear Channel of San Antonio, and to promote bicycle safety.

"One caller said her dad had purposely hit a biker on the road on the way to church one Sunday and
kept on going," said G105 listener Holly
N. Proctor of Cary on Tuesday of the Sept. 21 and 22 broadcasts. "That got laughs. Bob thought that
was funny.

"And Bob said he'd love to be on a motorcycle and driving it down a bike lane. Because he didn't
think bikers should be allowed on the road. He said they should ride on the sidewalk," she said.

Proctor, a photo technician at N.C. State University, joined two dozen fellow cyclists at a 5 p.m.
protest outside the radio station's offices in North Raleigh.

Tom Norman , director of the N.C. Division of Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation , said that
reports about the broadcasts revealed dangerous ignorance of state law.

"I have talked to the G105 manager, who was not aware that it is legal to ride bicycles on the
public roadways of North Carolina, that cycles are legally recognized as vehicles in North
Carolina," Norman said. "Where do you draw the line? What is the distinction between humor and
actually inciting or encouraging listeners to harass a group of people?"

Kenneth C. Spitzer, the station manager, declined to provide tapes or transcripts of the
broadcasts to Norman or to a Capital Area transportation planning committee that discussed the
controversy Tuesday.

In e-mail responses to several Triangle area residents who complained to the station, Spitzer said
the "Bob and Madison " show aims to entertain listeners with "animated banter ... that can be both
humorous and caustic." But he said some comments last week "went too far, and for that we sincerely
apologize. ...

"Be assured that G105 does not advocate harm to cyclists," he wrote.

G105 is the third Clear Channel station to draw fire in the past four months for on-air comments
perceived as advocating violence or animosity toward bicycle riders. Officials at WMJI in Cleveland
and KLOL in Houston apologized in July and September for similar remarks. They agreed to broadcast
"share the road" messages and to finance bicycle safety campaigns.

Leaders of the N.C. Bicycle Club outlined requests they said would help Clear Channel "mend
relations with Triangle bicyclists," including similar public safety campaigns and a
detailed apology.

Spitzer declined to comment. A corporate spokeswoman to whom inquiries were directed Tuesday did not
return calls.

Members of area cycling clubs have shared copies over the past week of protest letters to the
Federal Communications Commission, to state and local prosecutors and to G105 sponsors. Several
critics noted that G105 radio hosts have sparked controversy in the past with crude stunts.

"It's one thing to drive around with a naked man on the radio station's van," said Raleigh lawyer
Kimberly Bryan. "To encourage citizens to harm cyclists, that has crossed a different line. It's
irresponsible. It's not caustic, it's not banter, it's not funny."

David Smith , 38, a software developer at UNC-Chapel Hill, took it personally. His right forearm
still bears the scar of an attack by an Orange County motorist who found Smith cycling down a rural
road one afternoon in April 2001.

"How are people going to take this, what was mentioned on G105?" Smith asked. "Are people going to
say, 'You know, I'm tired of these cyclists?' Is that situation going to exacerbate what happened to
me, with somebody else coming down a back road?"

After running Smith off the road, the driver stopped, chased him down on foot and struck him with a
hatchet, sending him into a ditch and over the handlebars of his wrecked bike. Marvin Glenn Manring
of Orange County pleaded guilty in July 2001 to assault with a deadly weapon. He promised to enroll
in an anger management program.

About this whole story.. Clearly I'm a bicyclist, since I'm on this newsgroup. But I mean.. is this
whole thing really this big of a deal???

There are a lot of cyclists that talk about doing **** to "gas guzzling SUV drivers". Whether it be
scratch their cars or putting stickers on them (http://www.changingtheclimate.com/). Just go to a
local Critical Mass, and you're bound to hear a lot of trash talking towards motorists (at least
that's how it is in my city). All of a sudden one asshole DJ speaks his mind, and it's a huge deal?
I've also volunteered for community radio, and I've heard hippie DJ's saying plenty of stupid ****
about Motorists too. Calm down...

Since when do you take the morons of morning talk radio seriously anyways???

Mike http://mikebeauchamp.com

"Paul Tattaglia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Who is Bob Dumas? Here's his pic:
> http://www.underreported.com/images/storyphotos/2003/10/BobAndMadison.jpg
>
> Read the story here:
>
http://www.underreported.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1150
>
> Here's another:
>
>
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/triangle/v-print/story/2911528p-2677916c.html
>
> Wednesday, October 1, 2003 6:14AM EDT
>
> Radio host infuriates cyclists
>
> By BRUCE SICELOFF, Staff Writer
>
> G105 radio host Bob Dumas told listeners last week that he just hated to see bicycle riders on the
> road. He laughed at stories about running cyclists down, and he talked up the idea of throwing
> bottles at bikers.
>
> It wasn't funny to cycling enthusiasts across the Triangle. This week they are lobbying government
> officials and local advertisers in a campaign to punish radio station WDCG and its corporate
> owner, Clear Channel of San Antonio, and to promote bicycle safety.
>
> "One caller said her dad had purposely hit a biker on the road on the way to church one Sunday and
> kept on going," said G105 listener Holly
> N. Proctor of Cary on Tuesday of the Sept. 21 and 22 broadcasts. "That got laughs. Bob thought
> that was funny.
>
> "And Bob said he'd love to be on a motorcycle and driving it down a bike lane. Because he didn't
> think bikers should be allowed on the road. He said they should ride on the sidewalk," she said.
>
> Proctor, a photo technician at N.C. State University, joined two dozen fellow cyclists at a 5 p.m.
> protest outside the radio station's offices in North Raleigh.
>
> Tom Norman , director of the N.C. Division of Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation , said that
> reports about the broadcasts revealed dangerous ignorance of state law.
>
> "I have talked to the G105 manager, who was not aware that it is legal to ride bicycles on the
> public roadways of North Carolina, that cycles are legally recognized as vehicles in North
> Carolina," Norman said. "Where do you draw the line? What is the distinction between humor and
> actually inciting or encouraging listeners to harass a group of people?"
>
> Kenneth C. Spitzer, the station manager, declined to provide tapes or transcripts of the
> broadcasts to Norman or to a Capital Area transportation planning committee that discussed the
> controversy Tuesday.
>
> In e-mail responses to several Triangle area residents who complained to the station, Spitzer said
> the "Bob and Madison " show aims to entertain listeners with "animated banter ... that can be both
> humorous and caustic." But he said some comments last week "went too far, and for that we
> sincerely apologize. ...
>
> "Be assured that G105 does not advocate harm to cyclists," he wrote.
>
> G105 is the third Clear Channel station to draw fire in the past four months for on-air comments
> perceived as advocating violence or animosity toward bicycle riders. Officials at WMJI in
> Cleveland and KLOL in Houston apologized in July and September for similar remarks. They agreed to
> broadcast "share the road" messages and to finance bicycle safety campaigns.
>
> Leaders of the N.C. Bicycle Club outlined requests they said would help Clear Channel "mend
> relations with Triangle bicyclists," including similar public safety campaigns and a detailed
> apology.
>
> Spitzer declined to comment. A corporate spokeswoman to whom inquiries were directed Tuesday did
> not return calls.
>
> Members of area cycling clubs have shared copies over the past week of protest letters to the
> Federal Communications Commission, to state and local prosecutors and to G105 sponsors. Several
> critics noted that G105 radio hosts have sparked controversy in the past with crude stunts.
>
> "It's one thing to drive around with a naked man on the radio station's van," said Raleigh lawyer
> Kimberly Bryan. "To encourage citizens to harm cyclists, that has crossed a different line. It's
> irresponsible. It's not caustic, it's not banter, it's not funny."
>
> David Smith , 38, a software developer at UNC-Chapel Hill, took it personally. His right forearm
> still bears the scar of an attack by an Orange County motorist who found Smith cycling down a
> rural road one afternoon in April 2001.
>
> "How are people going to take this, what was mentioned on G105?" Smith asked. "Are people going to
> say, 'You know, I'm tired of these cyclists?' Is that situation going to exacerbate what happened
> to me, with somebody else coming down a back road?"
>
> After running Smith off the road, the driver stopped, chased him down on foot and struck him with
> a hatchet, sending him into a ditch and over the handlebars of his wrecked bike. Marvin Glenn
> Manring of Orange County pleaded guilty in July 2001 to assault with a deadly weapon. He promised
> to enroll in an anger management program.

> There are a lot of cyclists that talk about doing **** to "gas guzzling SUV drivers". Whether it
> be scratch their cars or putting stickers on them (http://www.changingtheclimate.com/). Just go to
> a local Critical Mass, and you're bound to hear a lot of trash talking towards motorists (at least
> that's how it is in my city). All of a sudden one asshole DJ speaks his mind, and it's a huge
> deal? I've also volunteered for community radio, and I've heard hippie DJ's saying plenty of
> stupid **** about Motorists too. Calm down...

When we hear bicyclists encouraging violently attacking cars and their drivers, perhaps something
like throwing explosives up tailpipes, or throwing large rocks off overpasses at oncoming cars, then
we could say there's some sort of parity. However, these people aren't just complaining about
bicycles, they're advocating acts that could easily kill or seriously injure cyclists.

Putting a bumper sticker on a car, or even scratching it, is not comparable to throwing a heavy
projectile at an unprotected person going at moderately high speed.

Peter

"Peter Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Putting a bumper sticker on a car, or even scratching it, is not comparable to throwing a heavy
> projectile at an unprotected person going at moderately high speed.
>

Yes, but both are wrong, correct?

Nutt

> > Putting a bumper sticker on a car, or even scratching it, is not comparable to throwing a heavy
> > projectile at an unprotected person going at moderately high speed.
>
> Yes, but both are wrong, correct?
>
> Nutt

Yes, but that doesn't mean they're equally wrong. Scratching a car is much less wrong than
attempted murder; putting a sticker on a car, in most cases, is less wrong than scratching a car.
Not to say I'm reccomending any of these things of course, but some wrong things are more
justifiable than others.

Peter

"Mike Beauchamp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> About this whole story.. Clearly I'm a bicyclist, since I'm on this newsgroup. But I mean.. is
> this whole thing really this big of a deal???
>
> There are a lot of cyclists that talk about doing **** to "gas guzzling SUV drivers". Whether it
> be scratch their cars or putting stickers on them (http://www.changingtheclimate.com/). Just go to
> a local Critical Mass, and

There's a *big* difference between putting a scratch or sticker on an inanimate object and causing
physical harm possibly resulting in death to a human being. Not that I'm advocating either...

Tanya Quinn wrote:

> "Mike Beauchamp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > About this whole story.. Clearly I'm a bicyclist, since I'm on this newsgroup. But I mean.. is
> > this whole thing really this big of a deal???
> >
> > There are a lot of cyclists that talk about doing **** to "gas guzzling SUV drivers". Whether it
> > be scratch their cars or putting stickers on them (http://www.changingtheclimate.com/). Just go
> > to a local Critical Mass, and
>
> There's a *big* difference between putting a scratch or sticker on an inanimate object and causing
> physical harm possibly resulting in death to a human being. Not that I'm advocating either...

And there is also a *very big* difference between individuals talking about scratching cars or
putting stickers on them and a public figure with a "bully pulpit" like the public airways
advocating that their listeners, who may well numbers in the thousands or more, take part in phyical
assaults on others.

--
Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D. Professor of Microbiology Idaho State University

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:04:39 -0600, "Brian" <[email protected]> from Posted via Supernews,
http://www.supernews.com wrote:

>
>"Peter Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Putting a bumper sticker on a car, or even scratching it, is not comparable to throwing a heavy
>> projectile at an unprotected person going at moderately high speed.
>>
>
>Yes, but both are wrong, correct?

No. Private property is not sacred. When your private property starts endangering my and others well
being, then we have an interest in it. Putting a bumper sticker on your nazi shitwagon telling you
that it's ruining our air and guzzling a scarce resource is an expression of that interest.
--
real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com Jesuit priests are DATING CAREER DIPLOMATS!!

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:15:53 -0600, Kevan Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
>bumper sticker on your nazi shitwagon telling you that it's ruining our air and

Kevan, you are quite proud of the human race, aren't you? You believe that we can have such a
profound effect in such a short time -- ruining out air in about 100 years. Here's a piece of a post
I've previously made on this subject:

-=- Natural occurrences, such as the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo (more widely known for it's temporary
cooling effect caused by ash and dust in the air), have spewed forth more greenhouse gases than
mankind has ever caused. Additionally, Mt. Pinatubo's eruption resulted in "Unprecedented size of
1993 Antarctic ozone hole by lofting ozone destroying species into the stratosphere", according to
http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~bruce/m1239702.html as well as rapid climate fluctuations caused by the
temporary cooling effect. All of these things, both warming and cooling, are part of the natural
system of Earth. This planet will survive and prosper no matter what we do to it, and it will absorb
most of what we do without becoming unbearable. The biggest problem we pose is our overpopulation,
and that will likely reach critical mass and result in major dying off sooner or later...whether by
disease or war/violence. -=-

>guzzling a scarce resource is an expression of that interest.

Err...what difference does it make to you if we use up our dinosaur juice? Then we'll all be forced
to do what YOU think is right -- give up automobiles for bikes.
--
Rick Onanian

--Natural occurrences, such as the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo--

A Rush fan. Can I ask a stupid question?

Does it matter how much naturally occurring events cause things to happen as much as it does what we
cause? We can't affect what Mt Pinatubo does, but we can affect what we do . . .

I am a grey hair and I remember when the same argument of Mt Pinatubo was used about the poor
condition of the sewage treatment plants all across the country -- when it was pointed out that they
would regularly dump raw sewage out into a lake, the powers that be said, "What little that we
contribute to the lake's demise is small . . . our few hundred thousand gallons would be diluted by
the millions of gallons in that lake." Same argument was used for the ocean. And litterbugs use the
same rational "This one little can means beans in the big picture. All those acres of land, so my
can doesn't matter."

While we can't control nature, we can control ourselves. It is poor form to admit that we can't or
that it doesn't matter.

"Rick Onanian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:15:53 -0600, Kevan Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
> >bumper sticker on your nazi shitwagon telling you that it's ruining
our air and
>
> Kevan, you are quite proud of the human race, aren't you? You believe that we can have such a
> profound effect in such a short time -- ruining out air in about 100 years. Here's a piece of a
> post I've previously made on this subject:
>
> -=- Natural occurrences, such as the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo (more widely known for it's
> temporary cooling effect caused by ash and dust in the air), have spewed forth more greenhouse
> gases than mankind has ever caused. Additionally, Mt. Pinatubo's eruption resulted in
> "Unprecedented size of 1993 Antarctic ozone hole by lofting ozone destroying species into the
> stratosphere", according to http://www.atmos.umd.edu/~bruce/m1239702.html as well as rapid climate
> fluctuations caused by the temporary cooling effect. All of these things, both warming and
> cooling, are part of the natural system of Earth. This planet will survive and prosper no matter
> what we do to it, and it will absorb most of what we do without becoming unbearable. The biggest
> problem we pose is our overpopulation, and that will likely reach critical mass and result in
> major dying off sooner or later...whether by disease or war/violence. -=-
>
> >guzzling a scarce resource is an expression of that interest.
>
> Err...what difference does it make to you if we use up our dinosaur juice? Then we'll all be
> forced to do what YOU think is right -- give up automobiles for bikes.
> --
> Rick Onanian

If you actually think that your fellow citizens will start Murdering and Physically assaulting
innocent people, because a morning talk radio host had a stupid laugh about the whole thing.... then
there's some other problems we should be worrying about instead.

If there were cases being reported about the legions of followers this DJ has, physically assaulting
cyclists, then I'll gladly wave the protest sign. Until then, I hold this in the same ranks as
grandma's trying to sue a video game company because their stupid kid (who happened to own a copy of
Vice City, or Doom) brought a gun to school and shot someone.

But, in all fairness.. feel free to think what you want. If you want to be the one figuring out the
"differences" between bad and more bad, you're the doc, doc. When it comes to "public airwaves"
(which aren't really that public to begin with), the whole "if someone told you to jump off the
brooklyn bridge" arguement comes into mind.

I obviously don't agree with what the DJ says, I think it was stupid. But, my whole arguement is
that DJ's say a lot of stupid ****, and so does everyone else in this world.

"Larry D. Farrell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Tanya Quinn wrote:
>
> > "Mike Beauchamp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > About this whole story.. Clearly I'm a bicyclist, since I'm on this newsgroup. But I mean.. is
this
> > > whole thing really this big of a deal???
> > >
> > > There are a lot of cyclists that talk about doing **** to "gas
guzzling SUV
> > > drivers". Whether it be scratch their cars or putting stickers on them
> > > (http://www.changingtheclimate.com/). Just go to a local Critical
Mass, and
> >
> > There's a *big* difference between putting a scratch or sticker on an inanimate object and
> > causing physical harm possibly resulting in death to a human being. Not that I'm advocating
> > either...
>
> And there is also a *very big* difference between individuals talking
about scratching cars or putting
> stickers on them and a public figure with a "bully pulpit" like the public
airways advocating that their
> listeners, who may well numbers in the thousands or more, take part in
phyical assaults on others.
>
> --
> Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D. Professor of Microbiology Idaho State University

Well maybe the DJ thinks that running over cyclists is an expression of his interest... it's not
your personal job to figure out what is wrong and what is more wrong for the world.

I only own a bicycle and I'm attempting to go my whole life without ever getting my licence or
owning a motor vehicle. I don't like SUV's (or how you put it, nazi shitwagons), and I express that
interest by not owning one. Not by destroying property that other people have a right to own.

"Kevan Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:04:39 -0600, "Brian" <[email protected]> from
Posted
> via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com wrote:
>
> >
> >"Peter Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Putting a bumper sticker on a car, or even scratching it, is not comparable to throwing a heavy
> >> projectile at an unprotected person
going
> >> at moderately high speed.
> >>
> >
> >Yes, but both are wrong, correct?
>
> No. Private property is not sacred. When your private property starts endangering my and others
> well being, then we have an interest in it.
Putting a
> bumper sticker on your nazi shitwagon telling you that it's ruining our
air and
> guzzling a scarce resource is an expression of that interest.
> --
> real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com Jesuit priests are DATING CAREER DIPLOMATS!!

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:36:54 -0500, Rick Onanian <[email protected]> from The Esoteric c0wz
Society wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:15:53 -0600, Kevan Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
>>bumper sticker on your nazi shitwagon telling you that it's ruining our air and
>
>Kevan, you are quite proud of the human race, aren't you? You believe that we can have such a
>profound effect in such a short time -- ruining out air in about 100 years. Here's a piece of a
>post I've previously made on this subject:

I ride on city streets with those SUVs, their tailpipes a few feet from my face. The SUV in front of
me might not be ruining _your_ air, but it sure is making

--
real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com I'm sitting on my SPEED QUEEN ... To me, it's
ENJOYABLE ... I'm WARM ... I'm VIBRATORY ...

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:42:41 -0500, "Mike Beauchamp" <[email protected]> from
http://extra.newsguy.com wrote:

>Well maybe the DJ thinks that running over cyclists is an expression of his interest... it's not
>your personal job to figure out what is wrong and what is more wrong for the world.

It certtainoly is my right, and I get to talk about it to. If you don't like it, vote Republican.
They hate free thought and free speech.

>I only own a bicycle and I'm attempting to go my whole life without ever getting my licence or
>owning a motor vehicle. I don't like SUV's (or how you put it, nazi shitwagons), and I express that
>interest by not owning one. Not by destroying property that other people have a right to own.

Slapping a bumper sticker on an SUV is not destroying property. Get some perspective.

destroy

To ruin completely; spoil.

To tear down or break up; demolish.

To do away with; put an end to.

To kill: destroy a rabid dog.

To subdue or defeat completely; crush.

To render useless or ineffective.

What a mighty thing a bumper sticker is that it can do any of that to 3 tons of metal. IF only
they could.

--
real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com Concentrate on th'cute, li'l CARTOON GUYS! Remember
the SERIAL NUMBERS!! Follow the WHIPPLE AVE. EXIT!! Have a FREE PEPSI!! Turn LEFT at th'HOLIDAY
INN!! JOIN the CREDIT WORLD!! MAKE me an OFFER!!!

If I put my face a few feet from someone's ass while they're farting, it makes it hard for me to
breathe too. Doesn't mean farts are ruining the envoronment.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, just taking on your challenge of "dispute that" since
I'm bored.

> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:36:54 -0500, Rick Onanian <[email protected]> from
The
> Esoteric c0wz Society wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:15:53 -0600, Kevan Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>bumper sticker on your nazi shitwagon telling you that it's ruining our
air and
> >
> >Kevan, you are quite proud of the human race, aren't you? You believe that we can have such a
> >profound effect in such a short time -- ruining out air in about 100 years. Here's a piece of a
> >post I've previously made on this subject:
>
> I ride on city streets with those SUVs, their tailpipes a few feet from my
face.
> The SUV in front of me might not be ruining _your_ air, but it sure is
making

>
>
> --
> real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com I'm sitting on my SPEED QUEEN ... To me, it's
> ENJOYABLE ... I'm WARM ... I'm VIBRATORY ...

Ah yes.. free speech. Just not for DJ's.

> On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:42:41 -0500, "Mike Beauchamp" <[email protected]> from
> http://extra.newsguy.com wrote:
>
> >Well maybe the DJ thinks that running over cyclists is an expression of
his
> >interest... it's not your personal job to figure out what is wrong and
what
> >is more wrong for the world.
>
> It certtainoly is my right, and I get to talk about it to. If you don't
like it,
> vote Republican. They hate free thought and free speech.
>
>
> >I only own a bicycle and I'm attempting to go my whole life without ever getting my licence or
> >owning a motor vehicle. I don't like SUV's (or how
you
> >put it, nazi shitwagons), and I express that interest by not owning one.
Not
> >by destroying property that other people have a right to own.
>
> Slapping a bumper sticker on an SUV is not destroying property. Get some perspective.
>
> destroy
>
> To ruin completely; spoil.
>
> To tear down or break up; demolish.
>
> To do away with; put an end to.
>
> To kill: destroy a rabid dog.
>
> To subdue or defeat completely; crush.
>
> To render useless or ineffective.
>
> What a mighty thing a bumper sticker is that it can do any of that to 3
tons of
> metal. IF only they could.
>
>
> --
> real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com Concentrate on th'cute, li'l CARTOON GUYS!
> Remember the SERIAL NUMBERS!! Follow the WHIPPLE AVE. EXIT!! Have a FREE PEPSI!! Turn LEFT at
> th'HOLIDAY INN!! JOIN the CREDIT WORLD!! MAKE me an OFFER!!!

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:58:13 -0500, "Mike Beauchamp" <[email protected]> from
http://extra.newsguy.com wrote:

>Ah yes.. free speech. Just not for DJ's.

You haven't seen _me_ in that clear channel thread(s).

I'm a radio announcer, too.

Of course, my show is more tasteful than clear channel shows, because I am a classical music
host. Woo!

--
real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com MERYL STREEP is my obstetrician!

That's cool... I did a rock type show with a lot of spoken stuff and callers and all that.
Very fun..

> On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:58:13 -0500, "Mike Beauchamp" <[email protected]> from
> http://extra.newsguy.com wrote:
>
> >Ah yes.. free speech. Just not for DJ's.
>
> You haven't seen _me_ in that clear channel thread(s).
>
> I'm a radio announcer, too.
>
> Of course, my show is more tasteful than clear channel shows, because I am
a
> classical music host. Woo!
>
>
> --
> real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com MERYL STREEP is my obstetrician!

>I'm a radio announcer, too.

>Of course, my show is more tasteful than clear channel shows, because I am a classical music
>host. Woo!

It's 12:45 in the morning in beautiful downtown Shreveport. I'm your host, Kevan, and that was
Bach's "Christus lag in doodszwachtels", one of my personal favorite cantatas.

stupid name if I ever heard one. Probably he was a cop, all he ever wrote music about was dictators
and shooting perps.

Anyhow, Woo Hoo, we have a commercial coming up for NAZI SHITWAGONS, you'll breathe a lot easier
after that one is over.

And I want to remind all you radio listeners out there, if you send me a thousand dollars I won't
post for a month.

--

_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________ ------------------"Buddy Holly,
the Texas Elvis"------------------
__________306.350.357.38>>[email protected]__________

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 01:43:08 -0500, "Eric S. Sande" <[email protected]> from Realtime Limited wrote:

>>I'm a radio announcer, too.
>
>>Of course, my show is more tasteful than clear channel shows, because I am a classical music
>>host. Woo!
>
>It's 12:45 in the morning in beautiful downtown Shreveport. I'm your host, Kevan, and that was
>Bach's "Christus lag in doodszwachtels", one of my personal favorite cantatas.
>

>stupid name if I ever heard one. Probably he was a cop, all he ever wrote music about was dictators
>and shooting perps.
>
>Anyhow, Woo Hoo, we have a commercial coming up for NAZI SHITWAGONS, you'll breathe a lot easier
>after that one is over.
>
>And I want to remind all you radio listeners out there, if you send me a thousand dollars I won't
>post for a month.

First off: NO CHORAL MUSIC.

Second: No Commercials!

Third: Don't ask for money like that until pledge drive.

--
real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com a ***** immensely smites on chicken parts

Status
Not open for further replies.