Disco getting desperate

Your nationality is immaterial to me but you do appear to have something of a reflex fixation with hatred. You seem very ready to project this trait onto others who presume to mildly disagree with you. In classical psychology this would be regarded as something of a worrying development. An assumption of hatred in others is seen essentially as both a paranoid delusion (sorry about borrowing one of your favourites) and a way of avoiding responsibility for ones own inner demons. Of course, I realise that quoting pop psychology runs the risk of provoking another spasm of hate transference from you, but do try to resist the irrational urge this time because no such emotion exists on my part. After all, it's only a cycling forum.
Serafino said:
You're just as delusional. Want me to spell it out for you? You seem incapable of getting the not so subtle hint. I'm not American. Born and raised in the EU. The USA is not my country. You're too blind in your hatred to even read and understand a simple post.

Take you invective bashing elsewhere. You are embarrasing yourself.

Gregers said:
Your nationality is immaterial to me but you do appear to have something of a reflex fixation with hatred. You seem very ready to project this trait onto others who presume to mildly disagree with you. In classical psychology this would be regarded as something of a worrying development. An assumption of hatred in others is seen essentially as both a paranoid delusion (sorry about borrowing one of your favourites) and a way of avoiding responsibility for ones own inner demons. Of course, I realise that quoting pop psychology runs the risk of provoking another spasm of hate transference from you, but do try to resist the irrational urge this time because no such emotion exists on my part. After all, it's only a cycling forum.
You nailed this one. He's a loon. Lance worship may be the only thing that keeps him going.

Gregers said:
Are you a psychologist? Or have you visited one on a regular basis? I'd vote for the latter (although a psychiatrist would be more likely). In that case, perhaps you can provide a referral for Bro Deal :p

My nationality is now suddenly immaterial, but you were slagging my supposed countrymen just a little while ago and ranting about "1984".

Come on, you can do it. Admit you're wrong! Its good for the soul!

I stand by my diagnosis of your condition. :)

Gregers said:
Your nationality is immaterial to me
As it should be. Problem is, assholes like you and the "moderator" actively engage in a particularly nasty brand of typecasting based on nationality. Along with douchebagboy, you have made this forum tolerable to about a half-dozen regulars who enjoy slinging **** at each other on a daily basis. I check in from time to time to see if there is any discussion of actual cycling taking place. It's rare, but it happens. As for the subject of "hate", well, pompous cockheads like you make it a pleasant, cleansing experience, and for that I thank you.

In the meantime, people might not dislike you so much if you stopped the practice of using 50 words when a few would do. For example:

Your nationality is immaterial to me but you do appear to have something of a reflex fixation with hatred.

Translation: I ****ed up assuming you were American.

You seem very ready to project this trait onto others who presume to mildly disagree with you. In classical psychology this would be regarded as something of a worrying development.

Translation: Forgive me while I **** nonsense out of my mouth.
MMMM, tasty.

An assumption of hatred in others is seen essentially as both a paranoid delusion (sorry about borrowing one of your favourites) and a way of avoiding responsibility for ones own inner demons. Of course, I realise that quoting pop psychology runs the risk of provoking another spasm of hate transference from you, but do try to resist the irrational urge this time because no such emotion exists on my part. After all, it's only a cycling forum.

Translation: Obfuscation makes me horny. Oh, OH, I'm COMING!

Have a nice day! :)

IH8LANCE said:
.... Problem is, assholes like you and the "moderator" actively engage in a particularly nasty brand of typecasting based on nationality.

...... :)
I'm not going to single anyone out for criticism because I think there are plenty of culprits, but I completely agree that it makes no sense whatsoever to portray doping in cycling as a unique for any particular country. Based on what we know about the '84 Olympics, Festina, drug raids in Belgium, OP, Eastern European Olympic history, one thing should be prefectly clear to anyone with a shred of intellectual integrity: cycling is awash in doping, and every nationality has an abundant share of dopers and cheaters. To selectively pick on any one nationality against this backdrop of pervasive and universal doping is not only intellectually dishonest, but it's immature and stupid. If any nationality can be legitimately singled out for anything at all related to doping, I think the French deserve some credit for stepping up their vigilance after Festina.

Sure, I got something terribly wrong. I accepted, albeit incorrectly, (there, I 've said it again and it didn't hurt) an assumption that was made about your nationality by somebody who has been around here a lot longer than me. There really is no shame in admitting it when you are wrong-it's what most rational people do. As for your Country, I emphasize once again that I just don't mind what part of the Planet you call home, when you occasionally visit it. As for 'slagging' your supposed countrymen (sorry, I got that bit hopelessly wrong) I actually provided some balance by making reference to fair minded Americans, which in my experience most of them are. By contrast, in the Manichean World of yourself and your potty-mouthed chum, I8Lance, balance is a quality that is not required. Anyone who is not with you can either be assumed to hate, or alternatively is hated-a very sad and destructive psycho-pathology. Fortunately for you, there are a number of eminent doctors who haunt this forum who can help. Dr.House, I am sure, would diagnose your obsessive hating as a product of pharmacological abuse, or roid rage (to simplify it for your neuron-challenged friend). The delightful Dr. Cameron would inevitably prescribe your condition as being due to a lack of love in your life. Finally, Dr. Cuddy as usual would have the last word and use her seniority to have you committed. Rightfully, in my professional view.
Of course, your anger will naturally compel you to have the final word. Regrettably, I won't be able to respond as I have no more psychotropic medication available to help me face such a prospect. There is also the small matter of some cycling to watch; you really ought to try it, you might find that it helps to bring some equilibrium to your hate filled existence. I therefore have just one last thing to say to you. Well, two actually. Firstly, I WAS WRONG, I AM VERY SORRY; and finally peace and love, baby.
Serafino said:
Are you a psychologist? Or have you visited one on a regular basis? I'd vote for the latter (although a psychiatrist would be more likely). In that case, perhaps you can provide a referral for Bro Deal :p

My nationality is now suddenly immaterial, but you were slagging my supposed countrymen just a little while ago and ranting about "1984".

Come on, you can do it. Admit you're wrong! Its good for the soul!

I stand by my diagnosis of your condition. :)

IH8LANCE said:
As it should be. Problem is, assholes like you and the "moderator" actively engage in a particularly nasty brand of typecasting based on nationality. Along with douchebagboy, you have made this forum tolerable to about a half-dozen regulars who enjoy slinging **** at each other on a daily basis. I check in from time to time to see if there is any discussion of actual cycling taking place. It's rare, but it happens. As for the subject of "hate", well, pompous cockheads like you make it a pleasant, cleansing experience, and for that I thank you.

In the meantime, people might not dislike you so much if you stopped the practice of using 50 words when a few would do. For example:

[/i]

Translation: I ****ed up assuming you were American.

Translation: Forgive me while I **** nonsense out of my mouth.
MMMM, tasty.

Translation: Obfuscation makes me horny. Oh, OH, I'm COMING!

Have a nice day! :)
Wow - you actually called someone else an asshole? Now that's irony.

jhuskey said:
Everything stated here is not true as I happen to know that jealousy had a **** job and now does not resemble hatred that much anymore.
Hatred is now envious. Yes, that right a change of identity.

Did you say boobs? Where?

Maybe this tangent will be worth reading if we're going to hijack another thread.

TrekDedicated said:
Did you say boobs? Where?

Maybe this tangent will be worth reading if we're going to hijack another thread.

You guy just need to ride with me one Saturday in the mountains and then we will spend a day at the lake.
**** in abundance! Real? Maybe not totally,but I don't mind as long as they are paid for.

Some people either (i) have different personalities when they are on the board with respect to gender, nationality and other issues, or (ii) either:

-- have a Jekyl and Hyde personality when they are at work in a corporate environment, in which case they are hypocrites
-- have no work, in which case they are unwillingly unemployed (unless they are retired) or do not need to work (in which case they should know better)
-- do not work in a corporate environment