Discovered a new bicycle light to keep us all safe! cyglo???

cyclemum4

Nov 9, 2010
My younger daughter handed me her christmas wish list today, and noticed she has cyglo tyre on the list. I googled this product earlier on and came across it! Not is it only cool looking(the reason my daughter wants it) but its actually a real good safety idea. Does anyone know where I can buy this product? Or if anyone else has heard of it?

cyclemum4

Check this out for bike light reviews. They do a new review every year.

I WISH I had the money for the NiteRider dual 700 they tested. Check it out for yourself. Now THAT'S a safe light! The fact that it costs more than my bike is a mere detail, LOL!

I ended up with the NiteRider MiNewt 150. The NiteRider MiNewt 250 is a better light but I just can't justify the extra $45 in expense.

How Bright is that Light?? - Eddy's Bike Shop, Ohio

oh yeah...that is really looks great))
sorry, I do not know where you can get it, but try to ask in the facebook community....I'm sure somebody will help you! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyglo/112917932090231?sk=wall

you have a clever daughter,but i am sorry,i have no way to buy that things ,hope some people will do it.

Not for sale yet, but www.cyglo.com has info.

It would not be lightweight and you'd be limited in tire choice. Try DiNotte http://www.dinottelighting.com/ as they have the best taillight I have ever seen in actual use. I prefer Nite Rider overall for headlamps but Light & Motion have some nice products too. NR seems to throw a wider swath which is more visible during the day.

Originally Posted by cyclemum4 .

My younger daughter handed me her christmas wish list today, and noticed she has cyglo tyre on the list. I googled this product earlier on and came across it! Not is it only cool looking(the reason my daughter wants it) but its actually a real good safety idea. Does anyone know where I can buy this product? Or if anyone else has heard of it?

cyclemum4