Discovery Channel insults Christianity once again!

ilpirata

Aug 19, 2004
Nothing against their riders, but should not God fearing Christians deride, whistle, and boo any team sponsored by DC?
Produced by the very jewish, Simcha Jacobovici "The last tomb of Jesus" follows in the footsteps of "The DiVinci Code", and the "Last Temptation of Christ" in presenting a very earthly Jesus to say the least. The first two directly promoted by DC and the latter more generally by Hollywood. Of course we know who runs the show there. Did anyone see Mel Gibson at the Oscars?

I didn't think so.

ilpirata said:
Nothing against their riders, but should not God fearing Christians deride, whistle, and boo any team sponsored by DC?
Produced by the very jewish, Simcha Jacobovici "The last tomb of Jesus" follows in the footsteps of "The DiVinci Code", and the "Last Temptation of Christ" in presenting a very earthly Jesus to say the least. The first two directly promoted by DC and the latter more generally by Hollywood. Of course we know who runs the show there. Did anyone see Mel Gibson at the Oscars?

I didn't think so.
Why are you posting this here?

:confused:

ilpirata said:

I didn't think so.
I know. As if any of that stuff ever happened.

When doping just isn't enough, bring in the religion!:rolleyes:

Luckily for me, I worship Tor the Lightning God. But out of sympathy for all schizofrenic christians I will "deride, whistle, and boo" any DC rider or staff that I see. I encourage everyone on this forum to do the same.

i also boycott going to alpe dhuez every year, because the devil is always hanging out chasing the poor riders.

and disco signing the jewish leipheimer is an obvious attack at god fearing christians

*sarcasm intended*

Stop arguing about religion and just stick to you own. Why do you care if Mel Gibson believes something other than you. I thought religion was about your faith and what you believe.

Totally irrelevant for a forum about racing anyway.

You and me, baby, we ain't nothing but mammals,
so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.

ilpirata said:
Produced by the very jewish, Simcha Jacobovici "The last tomb of Jesus" follows in the footsteps of "The DiVinci Code", and the "Last Temptation of Christ" in presenting a very earthly Jesus to say the least.

Oh the horror! :rolleyes:

I gots one for ya!

Okay...

Jesus walks into this hotel, slaps down three spikes and says: "put me up for the night?" <insert rim shot here>

thank you very much ladies and gentlemen! I'm here all week!

ilpirata said:

I didn't think so.
Wow, I always suspected that they were in league with the devil but now it is confirmed!