Discussion group for frame builders

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Basso, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Basso

    Basso Guest

    Does anyone know of a place like this for frame builders? I have some questions to ask about the
    true temper s3 tube set...has anyone used this for a track frame application yet? Thanks! T

    Troy Allen Coleman University of Washington Sustainable Resource Science email -
    [email protected] web - http://students.washington.edu/oldsven **NEW UPDATE** cell -
    (206) 351 5468

    Tags:

  2. Josh Gatts

    Josh Gatts Guest

    "Basso" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know of a place like this for frame builders? I have some questions to ask about the
    > true temper s3 tube set...has anyone used this for a track frame application yet? Thanks! T

    There's a framebuilding mailing list:

    http://www.bikelist.org/

    Josh