Discussion with "RB"

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by tobyjones, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    From: "RB" <[email protected]>
    Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 5:03 AM
    Subject: Re: to Jan

    > <[email protected]> wrote
    > > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > > Jan Drew says it is ALWAYS wrong to belittle. I
    > > > > > guess her rules
    get a lot of relaxing:)))))
    > > > > =================
    > > > > She seems to have this obsession that everyone is a
    > > > > liar. Perhaps
    we can call it "Secondary Functional Delusional
    Liarsitosis." It's got to be a miserable way to live.
    > > > >
    > > > > ¤ <--- it's caused by this *GASP* fat, round,
    > > > > parasite! ¥ <--- this parasite causes one to not
    > > > > practice what one preaches.
    > > >
    > > > Are you a Jew? Are you ashamed?
    > >
    > > What you are doing, RB, following someone around and
    > > asking such personal questions, particularly when this
    > > is a fairly new poster, is harrassment (not to mention
    > > weird and creepy). It discredits anything of value you
    > > might have to say, and will likely end you in everyone's
    > > killfile. Is that where you want to be?
    > >
    > > I had not been reading anything you had posted, due to
    > > your having acted like in similar ways to what you are
    > > doing here. Now, when I went back through one thread, I
    > > found that one or two of your posts were or could have
    > > been quite helpful. But they are lost and/or
    > > discredited, due to this present kind of troll-like
    > > boorish behaviour.
    >
    > For someone to come into a group and almost immediately
    > start accusing people of anti-Semitism I think it's only
    > proper they tell us whether they are Jews or not.

    1. No one should _ever_ be required to reveal personal
    details such as religion or background, on a 'Net
    discussion group!

    2. Not what happened. She arrived after I did, so I saw it.
    She was presented with certain statements and called them
    for what they are.

    When she first arrived she made an innocent remark about
    how she felt, to effect that she would like to stay out of
    the personal stuff that's going down. She was followed
    around and accused of lying, due solely to that statement,
    which was a mere statement of wish or intention. She was
    harrassed for that.

    At that time it was unknown whether she was more "alt" or
    skeptical. I got the impression that had she turned out to
    be a female alt, _and_ had she not been prepared to ..co-
    operate with the established mha alt hierarchy, she would
    have been harrassed until she was run off.

    > When this goes on day after day as follows, such as --
    > you're a loathsome despicable anti-Semite,you're a liar,

    There is a list posted elsewhere of "Jews, atheists, and
    liars"... A list comprised of names which appear to be most
    of the regualar mha posters.

    The list includes people who have actually stated they are
    neither of the first two, and I doubt there is any valid
    reason to think that all of the others would fit into one or
    other of the two designated categories. And even if they
    were all shown to be so, it is very strange to see all the
    names placed on such a list, and all called "liars". [snip]

    > So obviously Kim is a Jew manifested by Rich to aid and
    > abet Rich's stalking of Jan(talk about me stalking Kim!!!)

    Your choice of word: not mine.

    I don't begin to follow the above 'reasoning', if anyone
    could call it that. And I do not wish to do so. Imo it
    belongs in the realm of needed professional counselling.

    > but Kim wishes to make it look like she is just a non Jew
    > sincerely seeking alt answers just so as her pre-ordained
    > rage, anger and pseudo outrage against their innocent
    > target would be all the more believable than if she were
    > an admitted Jew! Thus she doesn't want to let anybody know
    > that she is a Jew.

    That is the most extraordinarily convoluted and paranoid
    thinking. Unless there was something about Kim's first posts
    that I missed entirely.

    > Also I hope you don't think that believing that someone or
    > some group is led by $#t#n is evidence of anti-Semitism?

    When that group is a 'Net discussion group, it is evidence
    of psychological ill-health. I believe, serious
    psychological ill-health.
     
    Tags:


  2. Rb

    Rb Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > From: "RB" <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, March
    > 16, 2004 5:03 AM Subject: Re: to Jan
    >
    > > <[email protected]> wrote
    > > > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > > > > Jan Drew says it is ALWAYS wrong to belittle. I
    > > > > > > guess her rules
    > get a lot of relaxing:)))))
    > > > > > =================
    > > > > > She seems to have this obsession that everyone is
    > > > > > a liar. Perhaps
    > we can call it "Secondary Functional Delusional
    > Liarsitosis." It's got to be a miserable way to live.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > ¤ <--- it's caused by this *GASP* fat, round,
    > > > > > parasite! ¥ <--- this parasite causes one to not
    > > > > > practice what one
    preaches.
    > > > >
    > > > > Are you a Jew? Are you ashamed?
    > > >
    > > > What you are doing, RB, following someone around and
    > > > asking such personal questions, particularly when this
    > > > is a fairly new poster, is harrassment (not to mention
    > > > weird and creepy). It discredits
    anything
    > > > of value you might have to say, and will likely end
    > > > you in everyone's killfile. Is that where you want
    > > > to be?
    > > >
    > > > I had not been reading anything you had posted, due to
    > > > your having acted like in similar ways to what you are
    > > > doing here. Now, when I
    went
    > > > back through one thread, I found that one or two of
    > > > your posts were or could have been quite helpful. But
    > > > they are lost and/or discredited, due to this present
    > > > kind of troll-like boorish behaviour.
    > >
    > > For someone to come into a group and almost immediately
    > > start accusing people of anti-Semitism I think it's only
    > > proper they tell us whether they are Jews or not.
    >
    > 1. No one should _ever_ be required to reveal personal
    > details such as>
    religion or background, on a 'Net discussion group!

    Well tell me Toby, is this newsgroup the place to be more
    concerned about Nazi Christians? Is that offensive enough
    for you!??? Is this a place to always be reminding everybody
    that you're a Jew? Is this a place to be accusing people of
    being anti-Semites? Is this newsgroup a place where one
    should have to continually defend oneself against charges of
    anti-Semitism that ARE lies. If they are not lies then post
    your proof of it. Is this a newsgroup where anti alts should
    come on here and wreak havoc everywhere in every way and
    then have you give them comfort and solace while denigrating
    and casting aspersions upon those for whom the group was
    manifested to begin with and whom try to call the anti alts
    on here to task for their nefarious insulting activities?
    >
    > 2. Not what happened.

    It IS what happened.

    She arrived after I did, so I saw it. She was
    > presented with certain statements and called them for what
    > they are

    I saw it too. Statements from Rich of course!???

    > When she first arrived she made an innocent remark about
    > how she felt, to>
    effect that she would like to stay out of the personal stuff
    that's going> down.

    That didn't last very long did it? Turns out not to have
    been so innocent after all?

    She was followed around and accused of lying, due
    solely to that
    > statement, which was a mere statement of wish or
    > intention. She was>
    harrassed for that.

    I didn't follow her around but if I met her in passing I
    might have responded to her posts. Would you specify who
    followed her around? As for her being accused of lying I
    guess that must be because she did and does.
    >
    > At that time it was unknown whether she was more "alt" or
    > skeptical.

    Well I guess there's no doubt in your mind now is there?
    Like the rest of the anti alts here she has one or two minor
    alt therapies so as to give her an excuse to be here and
    legitimise her bashing, ridiculing and trashing every other
    alt therapy and/or practitioner as the rest of them do.

    I got> the impression that had she turned out to be a female
    alt, _and_ had
    she> not been prepared to ..co-operate with the established
    she> mha alt
    hierarchy,> she would have been harrassed until she
    was run off.

    You got the wrong impression. Do you see us "harassing" Anth
    or Carole or anybody else? Do you see any other cases of
    harassment on this board? These of course seem to be okay in
    your eyes.

    >
    > > When this goes on day after day as follows, such as --
    > > you're a
    loathsome> > despicable anti-Semite,you're a liar,
    >
    > There is a list posted elsewhere of "Jews, atheists, and
    > liars"... A list comprised of names which appear to be
    > most of the regualar mha>
    posters.> The list includes people who have actually stated
    they are neither of the> first two, and I doubt there is any
    valid reason to think that all of the> others would fit into
    one or other of the two designated categories.

    What are you saying here? Imo a very bad sentence.

    And> even if they were all shown to be so, it is very
    And> strange to see all
    the> names placed on such a list, and all called "liars".
    > [snip]

    ???? again.

    >
    > > So obviously Kim is a Jew manifested by Rich to aid and
    > > abet Rich's> >
    stalking of Jan(talk about me stalking Kim!!!)
    >
    > Your choice of word: not mine.

    That's my belief.

    >
    > I don't begin to follow the above 'reasoning', if anyone
    > could call it that. And I do not wish to do so. Imo it
    > belongs in the realm of needed>
    professional counselling.

    I'll take a pass on your advice.

    >
    > > but Kim wishes to make it look like> > she is just a non
    > > Jew sincerely
    seeking alt answers just so as her> > pre-ordained rage,
    anger and pseudo outrage against their innocent target> >
    would be all the more believable than if she were an
    admitted Jew! Thus> > she doesn't want to let anybody know
    that she is a Jew.
    >
    > That is the most extraordinarily convoluted and paranoid
    > thinking. Unless there was something about Kim's first
    > posts that I missed entirely.

    Yes Toby....what you missed is that she lied from the
    beginning about her reason for being on this newsgroup.
    It's not being paranoid, it's being realistic.

    >
    > > Also I hope you don't think that believing that someone
    > > or some group
    is> > led by $#t#n is evidence of anti-Semitism?
    >
    > When that group is a 'Net discussion group, it is
    > evidence of
    psychological> ill-health. I believe, serious psychological
    psychological> ill-health.

    Is it evidence of anti-Semitism as many repeat and repeat
    and repeat over and over and over again and again and again?
    Would you mind answering that? You've had several chances to
    do so in other threads but have not yet decided to do so!
    Now I address you specifically..... what is evidence of anti-
    Semitism or more properly anti-Judaism and do you consider
    anybody here to be truly anti-Semitic or anti-Judaical?

    further, do you think all Christians are psychologically
    ill? I'd like it if you expounded more upon your reasons for
    thinking people who believe in the tenets of Christianity
    are psychologically ill? I don't suppose you're a Christian
    yourself are you?
     
  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:23:44 -0330, "RB" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >
    >Well tell me Toby, is this newsgroup the place to be more
    >concerned about Nazi Christians?

    Nazi Christians, Nazi Jews, Nazi Muslims, Nazi atheists,
    Nazi agnostics, Nazi Buddhists, Nazi Brights, Nazi Mormons.
    We need to be concerned about ALL Nazi's regardless of their
    religious affiliation.

    > Is that offensive enough for you!???

    Nazi is as offensive as it gets.

    > Is this a place to always be reminding everybody that
    > you're a Jew?

    Rb is the one who keeps asking if someone is a Jew. Who the
    hell is he kidding??

    >Is this a place to be accusing people of being anti-
    >Semites?

    If they are anti-semites and bring up anti-Jewish propaganda
    then I say yes. The only reason that people are accused of
    this bigotry is because they make a point of bashing Jews.
    It is as simple as that.

    > Is this newsgroup a place where one should have to
    > continually defend oneself against charges of anti-
    > Semitism that ARE lies.

    Strawman. They are not lies. They are the truth proved by
    poster's own words.

    >If they are not lies then post your proof of it.

    Gladly.

    ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
    ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
    they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
    insulters.

    Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
    the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
    lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
    their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
    hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
    when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
    debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
    debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
    happened right before their eyes.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
    are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
    vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

    It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
    holocaust. When noone here was in any way involved.


    >Is this a newsgroup where anti alts should come on here and
    >wreak havoc everywhere in every way and then have you give
    >them comfort and solace while denigrating and casting
    >aspersions upon those for whom the group was manifested to
    >begin with and whom try to call the anti alts on here to
    >task for their nefarious insulting activities?

    No. This is a place for skeptics to express skepticism
    without being attacked as being Jews or atheists.

    >
    > She was followed around and accused of lying, due
    > solely to that
    >> statement, which was a mere statement of wish or
    >> intention. She was>
    >harrassed for that.

    Solely due to that statement. Wrong again. See above.
    >
    > <snip>

    Aloha,

    Rich
    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    The best defense to logic is ignorance
     
  4. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well tell me Toby, is this newsgroup the place to be more
    > concerned about Nazi Christians? Is that offensive enough
    > for you!??? Is this a place to always be reminding
    > everybody that you're a Jew? Is this a place to be
    > accusing people of being anti-Semites? Is this newsgroup a
    > place where one should have to continually defend oneself
    > against charges of anti-Semitism that ARE lies. If they
    > are not lies then post your proof of it.

    HERE IS YOUR PROOF You seem to have missed these. So once
    again we see who the LIARS are:

    ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
    ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
    they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
    insulters.

    Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
    the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
    lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
    their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
    hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
    when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
    debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
    debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
    happened right before their eyes.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
    are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
    vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

    It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
    holocaust. When noone here was in any way.....
    ==============

    > She arrived after I did, so I saw it. She was
    > > presented with certain statements and called them for
    > > what they are
    >
    > I saw it too. Statements from Rich of course!???

    Rich made no derogatory statements re' anyone's religion,
    gender or nationality.

    > > When she first arrived she made an innocent remark about
    > > how she felt,
    to>
    > effect that she would like to stay out of the personal
    > stuff that's going> down.

    > That didn't last very long did it? Turns out not to have
    > been so innocent after all?

    Outrageous!

    > She was followed around and accused of lying, due solely
    > to that
    > > statement, which was a mere statement of wish or
    > > intention. She was>
    > harrassed for that.
    >
    > I didn't follow her around but if I met her in passing I
    > might have responded to her posts. Would you specify who
    > followed her around? As for her being accused of lying I
    > guess that must be because she did and does.

    And the proof is.........

    > > At that time it was unknown whether she was more "alt"
    > > or skeptical.

    > Well I guess there's no doubt in your mind now is there?
    > Like the rest of the anti alts here she has one or two
    > minor alt therapies so as to give
    her
    > an excuse to be here and legitimise her bashing,
    > ridiculing and trashing every other alt therapy and/or
    > practitioner as the rest of them do.

    Another delusional person who thinks everyone is against
    them and their beliefs. This one uses Jan's same old worn
    out, wring out, unimaginative, borish material.

    > I got> the impression that had she turned out to be a
    > female alt, _and_
    had
    > she> not been prepared to ..co-operate with the
    > she> established mha alt
    > hierarchy,> she would have been harrassed until she was
    > run off.

    > You got the wrong impression. Do you see us "harassing"
    > Anth or Carole or anybody else? Do you see any other cases
    > of harassment on this board?
    These
    > of course seem to be okay in your eyes.

    > > > When this goes on day after day as follows, such as --
    > > > you're a
    > loathsome> > despicable anti-Semite,you're a liar,

    She is all those things and cannot deny her past
    words/posts. Why should I stand by and allow such insulting
    hate to go unchallenged?
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     
  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Discussion with "RB"
    >From: [email protected]
    >Date: 3/15/2004 1:16 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    >From: "RB" <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, March 16,
    >2004 5:03 AM Subject: Re: to Jan
    >
    >> <[email protected]> wrote
    >> > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> > > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > > > > Jan Drew says it is ALWAYS wrong to belittle. I
    >> > > > > guess her rules
    >get a lot of relaxing:)))))
    >> > > > =================
    >> > > > She seems to have this obsession that everyone is a
    >> > > > liar. Perhaps
    >we can call it "Secondary Functional Delusional
    >Liarsitosis." It's got to be a miserable way to live.
    >> > > >
    >> > > > ¤ <--- it's caused by this *GASP* fat, round,
    >> > > > parasite! ¥ <--- this parasite causes one to not
    >> > > > practice what one preaches.
    >> > >
    >> > > Are you a Jew? Are you ashamed?
    >> >
    >> > What you are doing, RB, following someone around and
    >> > asking such personal questions, particularly when this
    >> > is a fairly new poster, is harrassment (not to mention
    >> > weird and creepy). It discredits anything of value you
    >> > might have to say, and will likely end you in
    >> > everyone's killfile. Is that where you want to be?
    >> >
    >> > I had not been reading anything you had posted, due to
    >> > your having acted like in similar ways to what you are
    >> > doing here. Now, when I went back through one thread, I
    >> > found that one or two of your posts were or could have
    >> > been quite helpful. But they are lost and/or
    >> > discredited, due to this present kind of troll-like
    >> > boorish behaviour.
    >>
    >> For someone to come into a group and almost immediately
    >> start accusing people of anti-Semitism I think it's only
    >> proper they tell us whether they are Jews or not.
    >
    >1. No one should _ever_ be required to reveal personal
    > details such as religion or background, on a 'Net
    > discussion group!
    >
    >2. Not what happened. She arrived after I did, so I saw it.
    > She was presented with certain statements and called
    > them for what they are.
    >
    >When she first arrived she made an innocent remark about
    >how she felt, to effect that she would like to stay out of
    >the personal stuff that's going down

    She made that remark to me AFTER she has already agreed
    and thanked Rich and Andrew. It was made because she
    didn't want to read the despicable posting history that
    showed a pattern.

    Innocent?????

    Not even.

    Straight out of the mouth of Peter Bowditch

    From: Kim ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Dr. Sandra
    Cabot Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2004-03-04
    21:19:06 PST

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ucudnayfSas0QNrdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > They are all jealous and have to discredit her because she
    > is a top medical person turned to the real medical truth
    > method. This blows away their credibility of arguments.
    ============================
    Excuse me, but if the stated University doesn't give such a
    degree, she is lying. If she is lying about her degree what
    else may she be lying about?

    Kim

    Less than 2 days later:

    From: Kim ([email protected]) Subject: Re: It seems like
    the old gang are still as big as liars as ever. View:
    Complete Thread (46 articles) Original Format Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 2004-03-06 21:30:37 PST

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Good question. For the most part if you substitute the
    > word "anxiety" for toxin or parasite you will have a clue.
    >
    > You see alternative medicine increases the anxiety of the
    > somatically hypervigilant by telling people that they are
    > full of toxins and parasites and that they have just the
    > remedy for them. Of course the reality is that there *are*
    > toxins and parasites out there. What the somatically
    > hypervigilant don't realize is that just because these
    > things exist, that the remedies offered may actually do
    > nothing other than relieve their anxiety and that they may
    > not be infested with parasites or poisoned by toxins.
    >
    > To the extent that the "remedy" can reduce the anxiety it
    > will effectively make the person feel better. Just look at
    > our own Jan Drew for an example. She read about parasites
    > in a Hulda Clark book and immediately thought she was
    > infested with them. Her health deteriorated until she took
    > the parasite cleanse and then immediately she felt better.
    >
    > Of course this improvement in health only lasted a few
    > weeks since Jan made the mistake of reading another Hulda
    > Clark book and became convinced that she was poisoned by
    > mercury from amalgams. Jan thought she was dying from
    > mercury poisoning having severe pain in her feet. Then
    > within hours of having some amalgams removed she felt
    > better than she had in TWO YEARS!!!!!!
    >
    > And Jan admitted that the *reason" she felt better than
    > she had in two years was RELIEF and had NOTHING to do with
    > the mercury coming out of her system.
    >
    > And yet Jan Drew continues to assert that she almost died
    > of mercury poisoning and removing the amalgams saved her
    > life. I think Jan realizes now that she did not have
    > mercury poisoning but her narcissism will not allow her
    > to admit this. She would rather continue to lie and
    > deceive others and she does every time she again claims
    > she died of mercury poisoning.
    >
    > Note: If you respond to this post Jan will use the
    > opportunity to attack me personally and not address
    > any of the issues I raise. Just watch.
    >
    > Aloha,
    >
    > Rich
    ======================
    I understand. Thanks so much for this information.

    Kim

    That was a dead give away.

    >She was followed around and accused of lying, due solely to
    >that statement, which was a mere statement of wish or
    >intention. She was harrassed for that.

    She did indeed lie.

    >At that time it was unknown whether she was more "alt" or
    >skeptical. I got the impression that had she turned out to
    >be a female alt, _and_ had she not been prepared to ..co-
    >operate with the established mha alt hierarchy, she would
    >have been harrassed until she was run off.

    >> When this goes on day after day as follows, such as --
    >> you're a loathsome despicable anti-Semite,you're a liar,

    >There is a list posted elsewhere of "Jews, atheists, and
    >liars"... A list comprised of names which appear to be most
    >of the regualar mha posters.

    >The list includes people who have actually stated they are
    >neither of the first two, and I doubt there is any valid
    >reason to think that all of the others would fit into one
    >or other of the two designated categories

    The valid reason is shown in their posts.

    > And even if they were all shown to be so, it is very
    > strange to see all the names placed on such a list, and
    > all called "liars". [snip]

    The people who were called liars did indeed lie.

    It is clear you don't know the games played here. Kim was
    interested in MY history out of the lying mouth of Richard
    H Jacobson.

    She is a plant because Rich is sooooooooooooo desperate and
    sooooooooooo sick, he can't stand it that he can't bring it
    all up agsin so he can badger for another year or three.

    You surely have noticed how Kim has cut loose with her motor
    mouth responding to both Andrew and Rich.

    She has become abusive in less than 2 weeks.

    Jan
     
  6. Rb

    Rb Guest

    "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Well tell me Toby, is this newsgroup the place to be
    > > more concerned
    about
    > > Nazi Christians? Is that offensive enough for you!??? Is
    > > this a place to always be reminding everybody that
    > > you're a Jew? Is this a place to be accusing people of
    > > being anti-Semites? Is this newsgroup a place where
    one
    > > should have to continually defend oneself against
    > > charges of
    anti-Semitism
    > > that ARE lies. If they are not lies then post your proof
    > > of it.
    >
    > HERE IS YOUR PROOF You seem to have missed these. So once
    > again we see who the LIARS are:

    Is this all you and Rich have? Trumped up charges on Jan the
    same as the charges against Jesus was trumped up. Watch out
    Jan and Debbie or they will crucify us.

    >
    > ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    <SNIPPED REPEATED LYING TRASH FROM TROLLS>

    The only proof that was there is that Rich and Kim are 2
    TROLLS
     
  7. Michele

    Michele Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Subject: Discussion with "RB" From:
    > >[email protected] Date: 3/15/2004 1:16 PM
    > >Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    > >

    >
    > She is a plant because Rich is sooooooooooooo desperate
    > and sooooooooooo sick, he can't stand it that he can't
    > bring it all up agsin so he can badger for another year
    > or three.

    Just like Jan......

    > You surely have noticed how Kim has cut loose with her
    > motor mouth responding to both Andrew and Rich.

    Just like Jan.......

    > She has become abusive in less than 2 weeks.

    Is Jan jealous that it took her longer than Kim to hone
    her abuse?
     
  8. Rb

    Rb Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:23:44 -0330, "

    > >Well tell me Toby, is this newsgroup the place to be more
    > >concerned about Nazi Christians?
    >
    > Nazi Christians, Nazi Jews, Nazi Muslims, Nazi atheists,
    > Nazi agnostics, Nazi Buddhists, Nazi Brights, Nazi
    > Mormons. We need to be concerned about ALL Nazi's
    > regardless of their religious affiliation.
    >
    >
    >
    > > Is that offensive enough for you!???
    >
    > Nazi is as offensive as it gets.
    >
    >
    > > Is this a place to always be reminding everybody that
    > > you're a Jew?
    >
    > Rb is the one who keeps asking if someone is a Jew. Who
    > the hell is he kidding??
    >
    >
    > >Is this a place to be accusing people of being anti-
    > >Semites?
    >
    > If they are anti-semites and bring up anti-Jewish
    > propaganda then I say yes. The only reason that people are
    > accused of this bigotry is because they make a point of
    > bashing Jews. It is as simple as that.
    >
    >
    > > Is this newsgroup a place where one should have to
    > > continually defend oneself against charges of
    anti-Semitism
    > >that ARE lies.
    >
    > Strawman. They are not lies. They are the truth proved by
    > poster's own words.
    >
    >
    > >If they are not lies then post your proof of it.
    >
    > Gladly.
    >
    > ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    <SNIPPED REPEATED LYING REGURGITATIONS OF RICH>

    Nothing left to prove anti-Semitism by anybody.
     
  9. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:35:30 -0330, "RB" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >
    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:23:44 -0330, "
    >
    >> >Well tell me Toby, is this newsgroup the place to be
    >> >more concerned about Nazi Christians?
    >>
    >> Nazi Christians, Nazi Jews, Nazi Muslims, Nazi atheists,
    >> Nazi agnostics, Nazi Buddhists, Nazi Brights, Nazi
    >> Mormons. We need to be concerned about ALL Nazi's
    >> regardless of their religious affiliation.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> > Is that offensive enough for you!???
    >>
    >> Nazi is as offensive as it gets.
    >>
    >>
    >> > Is this a place to always be reminding everybody that
    >> > you're a Jew?
    >>
    >> Rb is the one who keeps asking if someone is a Jew. Who
    >> the hell is he kidding??
    >>
    >>
    >> >Is this a place to be accusing people of being anti-
    >> >Semites?
    >>
    >> If they are anti-semites and bring up anti-Jewish
    >> propaganda then I say yes. The only reason that people
    >> are accused of this bigotry is because they make a point
    >> of bashing Jews. It is as simple as that.
    >>
    >>
    >> > Is this newsgroup a place where one should have to
    >> > continually defend oneself against charges of
    >anti-Semitism
    >> >that ARE lies.
    >>
    >> Strawman. They are not lies. They are the truth proved by
    >> poster's own words.
    >>
    >>
    >> >If they are not lies then post your proof of it.
    >>
    >> Gladly.
    >>
    >> ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------
    >
    >
    ><SNIPPED REPEATED LYING REGURGITATIONS OF RICH>

    Actually the regurgitation is from Jan Drew. Everything you
    snipped came from the mouth of Nazi Girl Jan Drew. But I do
    agree with you that all her statements are lies. Finally
    some common ground.

    >
    >Nothing left to prove anti-Semitism by anybody.

    You are correct since you deleted all the anti-semitic
    statements. I will repost them. And every time you deny she
    is anti-semitic I will repost the statements.

    ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
    ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
    they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
    insulters.

    Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
    the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
    lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
    their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
    hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
    when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
    debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
    debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
    happened right before their eyes.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
    are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
    vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

    It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
    holocaust. When noone here was in any way involved.

    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    The best defense to logic is ignorance
     
  10. Rb

    Rb Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:35:30 -0330, "RB"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >
    > ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:23:44 -0330, "
    > >
    > >> >Well tell me Toby, is this newsgroup the place to be
    > >> >more concerned
    about
    > >> >Nazi Christians?
    > >>
    > >> Nazi Christians, Nazi Jews, Nazi Muslims, Nazi
    > >> atheists, Nazi agnostics, Nazi Buddhists, Nazi Brights,
    > >> Nazi Mormons. We need to be concerned about ALL Nazi's
    > >> regardless of their religious affiliation.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> > Is that offensive enough for you!???
    > >>
    > >> Nazi is as offensive as it gets.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> > Is this a place to always be reminding everybody that
    > >> > you're a Jew?
    > >>
    > >> Rb is the one who keeps asking if someone is a Jew. Who
    > >> the hell is he kidding??
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> >Is this a place to be accusing people of being anti-
    > >> >Semites?
    > >>
    > >> If they are anti-semites and bring up anti-Jewish
    > >> propaganda then I say yes. The only reason that people
    > >> are accused of this bigotry is because they make a
    > >> point of bashing Jews. It is as simple as that.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> > Is this newsgroup a place where one should have to
    > >> > continually defend oneself against charges of
    > >anti-Semitism
    > >> >that ARE lies.
    > >>
    > >> Strawman. They are not lies. They are the truth proved
    > >> by poster's own words.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> >If they are not lies then post your proof of it.
    > >>
    > >> Gladly.
    > >>
    > >> ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    <SNIPPED REPEATED LYING REGURGITATIONS OF HERMAN GOEBEL'S>

    Nothing left as there was nothing to convict anybody of anti-
    Semitism anyways.
     
Loading...